Pre-cycle pictures

Man you are really hardcore when your job pays for a room and you still sleep in the truck! Mad dedication man!

No one on my rig needs a roomate so I have to pay the room all myself the cheapest I found was over $500 a week so I saved $1600 the past 3 weeks :) the last rig I was on for a long time I was able to drive home everyday while still banking that money I am accustom to that extra on the pay check now lol. Tomorrow morning though I'm done!

Hey bro what kind of rig you on, I'm a driller on a service rig. Great thread by the way looking forward to seeing updated pics.

Hey bro what kind of rig you on, I'm a driller on a service rig. Great thread by the way looking forward to seeing updated pics.

Thanks man I work motors on a conventional tele double.
How ever lol currently workin roughneck on an ADR single fun fun!

I got a fucking room first time I slept in a bed in 23 days I didn't even make it under the blankets passed out hard!! Next pin I'm going to warm up with water see how that goes! I feel pretty good! I feel pretty strong it's nothing like test but i knew that already! I have aches and pains like my knees and wrists but that's all from work!! I'm hoping this cycle will help with some of the wear and tear I have done! And maybe a little size lol!

meeeeeeeeeeeeeee is an animal man

thanks buddy but I prefer The term "manimal" ha ha
Well I got a couple days off were switching oil company's so a couple of wait days (YAY)
So I worked 12 hrs then drove for 6 to get my ass home!!
I have to leave around 2am on Sunday night to be back to work but oh well!!
Today is pin #14 warming the vials up makes the shots literally painless!! Not that there was much if I did it right anyway just a little dullness!
I'm noticing a vascular increase checked my bp still perfect so no need to have blood taken yet.
I'm up about 10 lbs I'm and a little leaner I think I'm going to take my update pics tonight! It's so hard for me to even tell if I have gotten any bigger at all but the scale doesn't lie and I hope these pics turn out good being at work for the past 4 1/2 weeks my tan is gone so that will show in the pics!
This cycle better do some serious repairing it's lack of intensity leaves a guy wanting to change things up! As a reminder I'm on 200 test and 800 eq per week but I'm going to see it through!!
I still have my libido :) just nothing to do with it ha ha! I won't lie my diet has been a little less then I had planed probably around 3000cal instead of my projected 5000 which I have always done so I'm not ballooning like normal but it's kinda nice. My traning has been 4days a week but some are pretty light due to me being exausted from work! Just started my aromasin I have a few zits in my back that's about it so I'm taking .5mg Ed. 250 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on shot days I think I have noticed the boys getting a little soft I have taken 4 shots of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) no change I may give a couple at 500 but well see.
I'm typing this on my phone lying in bed arms bent to get the phone close. my thumb, pointer and middle finger are completely numb on both hands almost painful! I think it's my wrists from work my hands just ache all the time anyway!
That's my update I feel mentally positive everything is great right now!! I had a little down time but hell yeah lesbians snapped me out of that pretty quick thanks buddy I owe ya one ha ha!!
Update pics tonight!!
Wish me luck my friends!

Last edited:
K guys maybe a little advise as a reminder 200test 800eq ew middle of week 8 I'm up 10-12lbs .5mg aromasin Ed 500iu hcg on shot days tues & fri I feel pretty good a little stronger nothing crazy which im not worried about. just noe starting to feel buttered up (less aches and pains) I have abused this ol body in the past just riddled with problems lol the main thing I'm noticing is the pumps holy shit I'll get pumps so bad at the gym I have to stop I'll get some deep muscle cramps they go away after 10-15 min but holy! I thought I wasn't drinking enough water so I upped my water intake quite a bit no help diet is pretty clean not pro bb clean but very healthy I'm well rested. I'm thinking maybe I should come down to 600eq ew maybe that will help any suggestions?
My legs don't seem to cramp up as bad as my shoulders and upper back! Bis and tris don't cramp but pumps are foolish feels like I'm on 100mg dbol
Thanks guys!

I find myself wanting to change the cycle completely I miss the jam of test!! Or those 3 bottles of tren I got lol I don't know this is just so slow!! I'm only half way what do you guys think?

I find myself wanting to change the cycle completely I miss the jam of test!! Or those 3 bottles of tren I got lol I don't know this is just so slow!! I'm only half way what do you guys think?

You could up your test dosage, maybe add something with a short ester like NPP or tren A, I personally wouldn't change any cycle I'm on but IMO if you do its probably best to add short esters, that way if the sides get bad for any reason just stop it... But I ain't no vet, I could be wrong...

One thing i can say bro..... The tren ace is sooooooooo gooooood. Do that shit yo. You will love it. Add 400 to 600 tren ace man.... Ok i havent updated my cycle thread...But long story short...like a nOOb i didnt have all my gear before i started... so i ran out of primo 150....and AML just happen to be dry on primo... So i couldnt resist, switched my high primo low test cycle, for a high tren ace, low test (prop) cycle...and its ridiculous...i havent felt this good in a long time man... The tren ace and test prop is amazing.
I would drop the EQ to 400 and add the Tren you have at 5/600 per week.

All I have is 3 bottles of tren e if I get a bottle of tren a I could start up with tren a then finish with tren e! Thing is I have never run tren my plan was next cycle trt test and tren what ever I can handle I really wanted to feel the tren for all she was worth! If I did switch this up you think I should keep the eq going or drop it all together? Leave the test at 200 drop eq tren a start at 400 lol then if all is good push my limits lol
Or keep the eq? Like this test 200 eq 3-400 tren 400+ seems like a lot what do you guys think? I have prop too hmm so many options!!

Oh I thought u had tren ace in stock. sorry...Yea that changes things.

One simple thing you could do is bump your test to 500-600 /w by adding more enanthate or bump it with propionate.

200 test/w is too low imo, minimum should be 300 test/w.

The 200t was just for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so I could see just what eq was all about on it's own so far all I can say is kinda slow and not all that dramatic! Although I'm only on week 8!
As for my next cycle with the tren I want to run the tren e cause I'm not a big fan of rid pinning but I don't want to get myself into something uncomfortable plus I hate waiting for shit to kick in so I was thinking about starting with prop and tren a then do a switch over to cyp and tren e then maybe another switch at the end to shorten the wait time in-between last pin and post cycle therapy (pct) I know it seems complicated but it's no big deal for me really I always have things pretty organized and planed outwhat do you guys think?

Back