Pro Diabetic Bodybuilders?

shainesboostin

Is there any professional insulin dependent (type 1) Diabetic bodybuilders out there? I know of a couple from back in the day, but didnt know if any still were around?

Yes, indeed there are. I know one personally and will ask her for the names of some others next time I see her.

Wow, really? I couldn't imagine being type I and a bodybuilder. Especially on that level. Very impressive.

Insulin is more anabolic then test could ever hope to be lol.

You want growth, insulin controls the flow man.

If a diabetic knows what they are doing, they can not only live a good normal life, but master their body to their whims.

But you have to know your $hit!

Unlike test which if your off on dose, oh well you will be fine....Too much insulin and your dead.

Insulin is more anabolic then test could ever hope to be lol.

You want growth, insulin controls the flow man.

If a diabetic knows what they are doing, they can not only live a good normal life, but master their body to their whims.

But you have to know your $hit!

Unlike test which if your off on dose, oh well you will be fine....Too much insulin and your dead.

Yeah I know - they just have to be really in touch with their body. I was thinking more about blood sugar dropping too low and leading to blackouts, etc.

Exercise alone induces cellular uptake of blood glucose, and added exogenous insulin compounds that problem, often causing blood sugar to plummet (because its now primarily in the cells and glucagon/glycogenolysis can't react fast enough) - resulting in passing out, etc. because of lack of glucose/lactate to the brain.

I have tons of admiration for bodybuilders with type 1 - just a whole new set of concerns.

did ya see the "haha jk" on the end prick

I did indeed, I just have a very dry humor :bash:
Yeah I know - they just have to be really in touch with their body. I was thinking more about blood sugar dropping too low and leading to blackouts, etc.

Exercise alone induces cellular uptake of blood glucose, and added exogenous insulin compounds that problem, often causing blood sugar to plummet (because its now primarily in the cells and glucagon/glycogenolysis can't react fast enough) - resulting in passing out, etc. because of lack of glucose/lactate to the brain.

I have tons of admiration for bodybuilders with type 1 - just a whole new set of concerns.

Indeed, life gave em lemons, and they used alchemy to make it into lime and turn it into a shot of Patron :3some:

hi guys;

i have searched the web and could not find anything on the following.

i have been competing as an amteur bodybuilder for the last 5 years on and off.

i used alot of different injectable steroids BUT then about 2 years ago i was preparing for a contest and my stomach nerve got paralised meaning the nerve that make your stomach contract was paralysed leaving you bloated and with no apetite whatsoever...

after a number of tests and scans the doctors requested me to stop with everything and i immediately went off the steroids.

subsequently thereto i got better and my stomach was fine again.
now here is the thing.

every time i inject ANYTHING i mean low dosage of promabolan to high dosage of deca - it doesnt matter ...one week after the injection my stomach nerve is paralysed and i get off the stuff and then it gets better after a while again.

BUT if i take orals it does NOT AFFECT ME AT ALL???

everyone i talk too have never heard of this and i even tried different "brands" of injectables but still the same issue every time.

has anyone here ever heard of this
any possible advice?
i really want to compete again but don't know if i can be competative when only taking orals?

help please??

^^^ you already posted that in another thread and got an answer looks like your just trying to find someone to give you the go ahead on a oral only cycle, which your not going to get here. p.s. don't jack ppls threads.

start your own thread

hi guys;

i have searched the web and could not find anything on the following.

i have been competing as an amteur bodybuilder for the last 5 years on and off.

i used alot of different injectable steroids BUT then about 2 years ago i was preparing for a contest and my stomach nerve got paralised meaning the nerve that make your stomach contract was paralysed leaving you bloated and with no apetite whatsoever...

after a number of tests and scans the doctors requested me to stop with everything and i immediately went off the steroids.

subsequently thereto i got better and my stomach was fine again.
now here is the thing.

every time i inject ANYTHING i mean low dosage of promabolan to high dosage of deca - it doesnt matter ...one week after the injection my stomach nerve is paralysed and i get off the stuff and then it gets better after a while again.

BUT if i take orals it does NOT AFFECT ME AT ALL???

everyone i talk too have never heard of this and i even tried different "brands" of injectables but still the same issue every time.

has anyone here ever heard of this
any possible advice?
i really want to compete again but don't know if i can be competative when only taking orals?

help please??

Bro your body is telling something are you listening? Steroids are not for you. Try peptides of HGH. OR cross training running boxing. Steroids aren't for everyone.

I could def be wrong, but I feel like there are more bodybuilders then we know about that are diabetic.. Im running slin right now and before, while I was doing my research I read that slin can lead to BEING diabetic.. Insulin being the most anabolic compound in the world and KEY ingredient for going above and beyond in bodybuilding I'd bet a bunch have went overboard and are now dependent and probably could care less just like most bodybuilders could care less about there natural test levels....

Back