PSL + 3J Contest OVER $2,000 IN PRIZES!!

What if you came.into the contest late? I only have two transformation post because I didn't have thirty days. (10 day spacing between entries)

You would like me to make my follow up post with just my two entries? Or add third one?

It's your contest. You can do what you like. I for one think it's bs to change your rules at the end of a contest. Not because I thought I had a chance to win under the original rules. There were some amazing transformations before and after mine so I didn't have a chance.

This, of course, is just my opinion but I think you made more enemies than friends with this.

It's your contest. You can do what you like. I for one think it's bs to change your rules at the end of a contest. Not because I thought I had a chance to win under the original rules. There were some amazing transformations before and after mine so I didn't have a chance.

This, of course, is just my opinion but I think you made more enemies than friends with this.

How many entries did you put in? 3? Then post up all 3 entries you put in so I don't have to search around for your entries. So I can officially judge them. It needs to be organized. I didn't change a SINGLE RULE. I asked out of the kindness of members that they now show me all 3 entries they posted. So the judging can be done fairly. If you didn't have 3 entries put in before the 4th of April, before the contest ended. Then you do not qualify. That was the rules right? I didn't make any enemies. Your throwing words around out of anger. Not to be rude, next time, stay out of our contests if your going to start a problem. We don't need petty fake arguements to make us look bad.

We are not going to tolerate fake made up half thought out comments. MJF can think his comments over and apologize. I do nothing night and day but please this forum and our customers. I won't be taken advantage of by someone who wants to throw a fit. Sorry. :D

You misunderstood me from what I last said. Go over it and pinpoint it, so I can break it down right in front of you to show you that the other 90% of this message board understood what I said. No offense to you MJF. It happens to the best of us.

Are you guys going to be doing any of these contest again here soon, I would like to get in on the next contest:Pump:

How many entries did you put in? 3? Then post up all 3 entries you put in so I don't have to search around for your entries. So I can officially judge them. It needs to be organized. I didn't change a SINGLE RULE. I asked out of the kindness of members that they now show me all 3 entries they posted. So the judging can be done fairly. If you didn't have 3 entries put in before the 4th of April, before the contest ended. Then you do not qualify. That was the rules right? I didn't make any enemies. Your throwing words around out of anger. Not to be rude, next time, stay out of our contests if your going to start a problem. We don't need petty fake arguements to make us look bad.

Had I thought about it at the start, I would have edited my original post as I added entries to have all three in the same one. That does seem a lot simpler for you and the way it should be done in the future. I like the idea.

We are not going to tolerate fake made up half thought out comments. MJF can think his comments over and apologize. I do nothing night and day but please this forum and our customers. I won't be taken advantage of by someone who wants to throw a fit. Sorry. :D

Damn, so throwing a fit does not work? I would try bribery, but you already HAVE all the good stuff! lol

Had I thought about it at the start, I would have edited my original post as I added entries to have all three in the same one. That does seem a lot simpler for you and the way it should be done in the future. I like the idea.

No, we wanted ENTRIES entered every 10 days to keep the contest going and interesting. The contest is OVER. So now I need all of your entries, posted in ONE post, so they can be judged easiest, also compared amongst the other entrants easiest, and the winner announced as soon as possible.

The rules were 1 entry every 10 days.

The contest is over.

Now, I want you to take all 3 of your entries and put them in 1 post, so you make it interesting for viewers in case they decide to take another look at this thread, and easier on me for judging your entries.

If I had you post from the beginning all 3 entries in 1 post. We would of have about 5 pages of threads. Thats not a contest, thats not motivational for those working towards goals. And the contest would of ended weeks ago. What fun is that?

We wanted this thread to provide inspiration and I hope it did that.

Now the contest is over. So why can't you go back and grab your entries, put them all in one NEW post to be judge. As your final score. So I can judge them faster and easier, instead of making me do all the searching? When I am the one that is judging and getting the prizes to you? Does that sound reasonable?

Last edited:
The guy is giving away free stuff lol.. If you have 3 entries please repost them to make sure you qualify..

How you going to complain when it's free? Did you pay something?

It's simple guys.. If you followed the rules of the contest you have 3 posts.. You know your posts. Bring them together and post it up so got can judge them..

Its not rocket science

I will leave your thread. But I told in the reply I sent to your nasty pm you sent I would re-read all this and apologize if I read it wrong. It turns out I didn't read it wrong. In your original post, it says contestants are ALLOWED up to 3 entries. Nowhere does it say they are reqiured to post 3. That was the change made after the contest ended.

Bash me if you like. Absolutely doesn't hurt my feelings. Neg reping me also has no meaning to me either. I simply stated my opinion based on what I wrote above.

Purity Source Labs and 3J's Nutrition Network is having another contest! Everyone at Steroidology can participate.

**CONTEST IS 8 WEEKS TO FIND THE BEST BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES**

You choose what bodybuilding, fitness model, or even Steroidology.com member has had the biggest body change! It doesn't have to be a cycle done within these 8 weeks. All it has to be is a Before and After picture, of any cycle/diet, of any bodybuilder, from any time.

Each contestant is allowed 3 ENTRIES TOTAL. They are only allowed ONE ENTRY EVERY TEN DAYS.

ONE ENTRY = 1 before picture + 1 after picture

That means if for your first ENTRY you picked a Kai Green Before Picture, you need a Kai Green After Picture for that single entry to be completed as 1 ENTRY.

The pictures can be male, female, or your own transformations.

3 entries per contestant. They are only allowed to post 1 entry (1 entry is 1 before and 1 after picture) every 10 days.

EACH ENTRY FOR EACH MEMBER NEEDS TO BE TITLED ENTRY "1 of 3", "2 of 3" or "3 of 3". When posted. Thank you.

Prizes are

1st - PURITY SOURCE LABS $800 EP INTERNATIONAL LINE STORE CREDIT

-3J's NUTRITION NETWORK $250 CREDIT

2nd - PURITY SOURCE LABS 500$ EP INTERNATIONAL LINE STORE CREDIT

-3J's NUTRITION NETWORK $200 CREDIT

3rd - PURITY SOURCE LABS 300$ EP INTERNATIONAL LINE STORE CREDIT

-3J's NUTRITION NETWORK $125 CREDIT

for more info on 3Js Nutrition Network, click the link!
3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Original post.

I will leave your thread. But I told in the reply I sent to your nasty pm you sent I would re-read all this and apologize if I read it wrong. It turns out I didn't read it wrong. In your original post, it says contestants are ALLOWED up to 3 entries. Nowhere does it say they are reqiured to post 3. That was the change made after the contest ended.

Bash me if you like. Absolutely doesn't hurt my feelings. Neg reping me also has no meaning to me either. I simply stated my opinion based on what I wrote above.

Each contestant is allowed 3 ENTRIES TOTAL. They are only allowed ONE ENTRY EVERY TEN DAYS.

ONE ENTRY = 1 before picture + 1 after picture

That means if for your first ENTRY you picked a Kai Green Before Picture, you need a Kai Green After Picture for that single entry to be completed as 1 ENTRY.

The pictures can be male, female, or your own transformations.

3 ENTRIES PER CONTESTANT. They are only allowed to post 1 entry (1 entry is 1 before and 1 after picture) every 10 days.

EACH ENTRY FOR EACH MEMBER NEEDS TO BE TITLED ENTRY "1 of 3", "2 of 3" or "3 of 3". When posted. Thank you.

I'm normally very understanding, but all of a sudden as I'm excited about helping the bro's of Steroidology out, and getting this contest going! Where everyone understood they needed 3 entries. This guy drop kicks me and starts to complain. You could of PM'ed me first MFJ. I might even of sent you some free products if you seriously misunderstood just to make it up to you.

P.S. I never sent you a nasty pm. I sent you this.

"I don't know what your problem is but you misunderstood me. I never changed the rules. I asked all entries to now be organized so we can judge this contest even fairer, you flipped, you told me I made enemies. That makes no sense and you are wrong. Why say such a thing? *shakes head*

Last edited:
He made the whole contest look bad now. What a disgrace to our hard earned work to give to a member out of appreciate and wanting to see them succeed. It really takes the good deed out of it all.

Back