Randy Couture vs Vitor Belfort

jambo said:
It was at the after party near the royal albert hall
yeah, he is one of my mates from school (Woowich SE London)
He punched the fuck out of pele! we were all there!

I hope you werent amongst the yobs that tried to do a ring invasion

If Vitor connects with one of his explosive shoots, whether it be hands or MT knees, the fight is over, no one on the planet can sustain that kind of damage, but...if Randy can evade the famous Vitor shoot, then its Randy's game. Vitor doesn't have the chin that Chuck or Tito has, so I will predict Randy by TKO via gnp, round 2.

muddy said:
If Vitor connects with one of his explosive shoots, whether it be hands or MT knees, the fight is over, no one on the planet can sustain that kind of damage, but...if Randy can evade the famous Vitor shoot, then its Randy's game. Vitor doesn't have the chin that Chuck or Tito has, so I will predict Randy by TKO via gnp, round 2.

Sorry hun, I'm going to have to disagree with you there.
Vitor's training hard for this. He's hungry and he's addes a lot more skills to his arsenal. :)

My prediction is based just on past fights. If Vitor has added more skills and can beat Randy on the ground, the sky's the limit for him. I would have never thought Randy would beat Chuck after he lost to Josh and Ricco. And I thought he would loose against Tito, so my predictions haven't been that great anyway!!:D

Its gonna be a good fight Vitor lost the last time he faught Coutour so it will be a good fight but as far as stand up Vitor has some of the best hands in MMA and He was the Brazilian Ju-Jitsu champion so he has both aspects covered but Coutour is said to be the best Wrestler in the world so I think Vitor should try to beat him on Punches oppesed to by submission .

Last edited:
Popichulo said:
Its gonna be a good fight Vitor lost the last time he faught Coutour so it will be a good fight but as far as stand up Vitor has some of the best hands in MMA and He was the Brazilian Ju-Jitsu champion so he has both aspects covered but Coutour is said to be the best Wrestler in the world so I think Vitor should try to beat him on Punches oppesed to by submission .

wtf? is that a big cut on his forehead? when was this?

Yup thats called the repercussion of a Muy-Tai knee to the head the pic is of the second knee after the first one connected.

Try going on Kazaa and downloading the Vitor Belfort vs Marvin Eastman fight, the pic really does the cut no justice its much worst in the actual fight.

Popichulo said:
Try going on Kazaa and downloading the Vitor Belfort vs Marvin Eastman fight, the pic really does the cut no justice its much worst in the actual fight.

Yeah, that was the nastiest cut I've ever seen. bet it leaves one hell of a scar...

bigdaddy22 said:
Vitor is the man, he needs to just stay focused on mma. Probably my favorite fighter!

You like him better then Wandy? Wandy's the shit.

I like wands skills do not get me wrong. I like the excitement that Vitor is capable of bringing to the fight, the ability to put someone down with one big punch, or a flurry of punches. I am just not a huge Wand fan

bigdaddy22 said:
I like wands skills do not get me wrong. I like the excitement that Vitor is capable of bringing to the fight, the ability to put someone down with one big punch, or a flurry of punches. I am just not a huge Wand fan

Well this is a tough one for me cuz Vitor Belfort is my favorite UFC fighter and Wanderlei is my favorite Pride Fighter. They are both truly amazing fighters! Both Wanderlei and Vitor are exciting fighters to watch. It would be cool to see them meet again in a fight but I'd hate to pick the outcome!

Last edited:
From what I heard she has not been found yet, it would be a shame if he misses this fight, but family is more important than any fight

bigdaddy that's true

Even if he fought his mind wouldn't be focussed on the fight :(

Poor guy
My best regards to the Belfort Family!

Back