RDS's first cycle - Test and Var

Just read your thread my favorite part was the unbreakable thing you just keep adding weight I love it! Glad this is making you stronger!!

Just read your thread my favorite part was the unbreakable thing you just keep adding weight I love it! Glad this is making you stronger!!

What's your weight at?

haven't weighed myself in a couple of weeks mate, I'll do it this weekend. Hoping I've broken the 14 stone barrier (14st is 196lbs. I'm Scottish and we weigh ourselves in stone and pounds).

I'm trying not to weigh myself obsessively. It'd drive me insane I think if I did it too often.

I'll report back once it's done.

thanks for reading man, yeah the strength gains are waaaaaaaay better than I ever expected.

hita nerve pinning my arse today; hurt like hell and twitched like a motherfucker. Think it really freaked my flatmate out but I assured her she didn't do anything wrong, it just happens sometimes.

It's a little bruised now but otherwise ok. Occupational hazard I guess...

well, I weighed myself, and am a little disappointed.

I weigh the same. However, I have some thoughts:

I weighed myself quite early into the cycle and was up 10lbs. Now, there's no way I built ten pounds of muscle that fast, and I was kinda late starting my adex, so I think it was mostly water weight. Since then, I have gotten loads stronger and loads bigger. It also looks a bit like I've leaned up a bit (my abs have a bit more "pop"). I can't be imagining it, because people have been telling me constantly how much bigger I look. There's even been a few "roids" jokes, which I kind of laugh off nervously... (I'm not ashamed of the fact I've been using steroids, but I'd rather keep it quiet.)

So, although there's been no change on the scale, there has most definitely been a change in the gym and the mirror, and I guess that's what counts.

Kinda wish I hadn't weighed myself now! Ah well, as long as my physique keeps improving and I'm getting stronger then progress is being made... I realise now why people say that the scale is the enemy of your goals. I'm only going to weigh myself once more when post cycle therapy (pct) starts and again 6 weeks post post cycle therapy (pct).

Not got too much longer on cycle now, post cycle therapy (pct) is getting ever closer. I don't really know what to expect. Some people say it's nothing, others have told me it's hell. Will I lose all my strength? All my gains? Will my balls ever be the same? Will I ever be able to get a boner ever again? Time will tell...

had a slight revelation: pinning your glutes is so much easier standing up! I just assumed it'd be easier sitting so I hadn't tried it til today. I stand on the opposite leg and rest the knee of my pinning leg on a chair, bent at 90 degrees so it's relaxed.

Live and learn

life is good, although I think i've hurt my shoulder a bit. Happens every now and then, may take this week off pressing. That usually sorts it right out.

Have been thinking more and more about my second cycle. Think I might add deca...

im also on my first cycle ana Anavar (var) test e. running hcg as well. just an idea. maybe run the Anavar (var) at 50 mgs a day and make it last longer. everyone iv talked to that has tried it and alot of articles iv read state that when you run Anavar (var) longer for example 8 weeks. those last two weeks is when the Anavar (var) really shows its effects. im on week 2 40 mgs a day bumping it up to 50 mgs a day on week 5, running it for 9 weeks with maintnence test at 250 mgs a week. and im already becoming more vascular and pumped. my point is even with 50 mgs a day and not 75 you will still see good results and even better as it is in your system for longer time

Hi safety,

re: the Anavar (var) , I'm sure both work, but Anavar (var) is murder on your blood lipids, and having your HDL in the shitter for too long is bad news.

Also, Anavar (var) 's not that strong. I would want a higher dose than 50mg. Your test dose is SUPER low too man. It's not a cycle I would ever want to do but if it's working for you then all good, hope you enjoy it.

yea i agree. im taking lipid stabil and lots of flax oil so hopefully that has some effect. was planning on a Anavar (var) only cycle and read about how it can make u feel lethargic and possibly kill sex drive. so thats the only reason i added test. then did some research on collagen synthesis and how far increases it but if you add a high level of test it can reverse that. i play football so the whole strengthening of joints and ligaments caught my attention even though its only temporary. wanted to keep my first cycle pretty simple as im only 20. but yea so far its working great. good luck with the rest of your cycle, saw ur plans for your next cycle id love to see u log that as it would be something id think about a little down the road

quick question on hcg if u can help also. i hav two vials 2500iu each. i wanna do 100iu everyother day starting week 3. i hav everything needed. how would i go about mixing that (amount of bac. water to add to the 2500iu) to get my desired dose?

well mate, you are too young to be using in my opinion but if your mind is made up then might as well do it right. I personally think you should double the amount of test you're using. The collagen synthesis on var is really nothing you'll notice. If you are going to shut down your natural test production you might as well have something to show for it. But, if you are happy with the results then that is the most important thing, I'm glad you're enjoying it,

As for the hCG, 250iu two or three times a week is standard, I've never heard of anyone doing it the way you're planning. If you have a vial with 2500iu, i would add 2.5 ml of bac water. That way you can just inject 0.25ml and it'll equal 250iu. Get yourself some small syringes to make it easy to draw such a small amount (some people like to use insulin syringes and inject subQ, I just got some 1ml syringes and inject IM).

Hope that helps, and yeah I'll definitely log my second cycle. Won't be doing it til September though

thanks appreciate it. yea i actually hav 2 5000iu amps, figured out the dosage and just gonna do 250iu twice a week. and also hav the insulin syringes for subQ. hav enough test e to do 500mgs for 10 weeks so i might bump up if my results start to slow.

I've hit 14st, so my weight is now 196lbs. That's 14lbs up from when I started. I'm happy about that, I really wanted to break the 14st barrier.

It looks like I'm well on course for the master plan - to hit a ripped 200lbs by the time I finish uni. I'll finish uni by June next year, and I figure that if I cycle again in October, then I can overshoot 200lbs a bit, then diet off the tiny amount of fat I have, which should leave me sitting around 200lbs and super shredded. Very nice.

Cycle's still going ok, strength gains don't even really come as any surprise. I set a PR every workout, I just expect it now. No sides or anything either.

I love steroids, but sadly I've only got 2 pins left, then my first ever PCT is on its way...

second last pin today. Muuhuuhuuhubahuuhu (that's me crying).

blood gushed out like a motherfucker, must've sliced a vein going in, stung like a bitch too.

So on Thursday I have my last test pin, then on friday start my 500iu a day for ten days hCG blast. Then comes my first ever post cycle therapy (pct). I'm a little nervous about it but I'm sure it won't be all that bad.

Back