SARMs Recommended Dosing?

cybrsage

I am wondering what the recommended dosing is for all the different SARMs that SarmsSearch sells. Also, how many times a day to dose and what dose each time. For example, if the dose is 30mg and you dose twice a day, is it 15mg each time or 30mg each time?

S4
MK2866
GW50
MK677
LGD2033
RAD140
SR9009
AICAR

Also, if it not too much trouble, what each of them does (in brief) and if they are best for a cut, bulk, or both.

Thanks! Once this is done, we can create a single entry with all the info in it and petition it to be a sticky in this section to reduce the number of people who ask. :)

Here you go:

S4- 50mg per day, split up into two 25mg doses
MK2866 (or Osta)- 25mg per day, one dose. I usually start females off at 12.5mg once a day, then increase when they're comfortable
GW50- you can start at 10mg per day taken in two 5mg doses, do 15mg taken in one 10mg dose followed by a 5mg dose later, or go straight to the recommended 20mg per day taken in two 10mg doses. You don't HAVE to do two separate doses in any case; it has a nice half life. I just prefer splitting lol
MK677- also known as the oral GH secretagogue...I've seen results from 5mg to 25mg per day. That's usually the common dose range.
LGD4033- ranges from 5mg per day to 10mg per day. This sucker is strong. This dose range is plenty. Depends on your goals...to bulk, go the 10mg per day route. If you're cutting, go lower. This is an anabolic compound.
RAD140- around 10mgs a day has been reported as the sweet spot.
SR9009- 5-10mgs a day, some have gone higher, but it gets to a point where it's overkill. Highest I've seen is 15-20mgs per day. More is not better, though. So be smart.
AICAR- 25mg per day.

Note: this is all recommendations for your rats based on research our chemists have done, and the dosages are referring to being used with SarmsSearch products. I can't speak for other companies and their products.

Sweet! I wonder if this can be made into a sticky for this section? Many people ask this question often, about each individual product.

How does RAD140 compare to Ostarine? Is it as anabolic and have less shutdown?

Hey! Just saw this. Apologies. In the future, if a sarms question lingers without a response, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

As far as shutdown goes, as I've said before, I know many guys who swear they trust osta wholeheartedly to not shut them down, while others claim it produces a little shutdown for them. It's definitely not as suppressive as, say, full-blown AAS would be. But of the two, I'd say RAD would be more cause for concern, mainly because it's still pretty new, while there are probably hundreds of logs on Osta that you can compare.

They're both anabolic, and each have their perks. Osta is great for joint pain/tendon strengthening while RAD has been reported to produce positive effects on prostrate.

Can't go wrong with either. SarmsSearch definitely has a killer lineup of anabolic sarms. Osta, LGD, RAD,...pretty awesome if I say so myself. You won't be disappointed whichever route you take.

As a female, are there certain SARMS you recommend to stack together-depending on the fitness goal you are trying to obtain?
What is the best cycle length time if it's your first cycle?

Is there a thread or link with the breakdown of what each SARM results in? Brief/lame terms :)

S4
MK2866
GW50
MK677
LGD2033
RAD140
SR9009
AICAR

Here you go:

S4- 50mg per day, split up into two 25mg doses
MK2866 (or Osta)- 25mg per day, one dose. I usually start females off at 12.5mg once a day, then increase when they're comfortable
GW50- you can start at 10mg per day taken in two 5mg doses, do 15mg taken in one 10mg dose followed by a 5mg dose later, or go straight to the recommended 20mg per day taken in two 10mg doses. You don't HAVE to do two separate doses in any case; it has a nice half life. I just prefer splitting lol
MK677- also known as the oral GH secretagogue...I've seen results from 5mg to 25mg per day. That's usually the common dose range.
LGD4033- ranges from 5mg per day to 10mg per day. This sucker is strong. This dose range is plenty. Depends on your goals...to bulk, go the 10mg per day route. If you're cutting, go lower. This is an anabolic compound.
RAD140- around 10mgs a day has been reported as the sweet spot.
SR9009- 5-10mgs a day, some have gone higher, but it gets to a point where it's overkill. Highest I've seen is 15-20mgs per day. More is not better, though. So be smart.
AICAR- 25mg per day.

Note: this is all recommendations for your rats based on research our chemists have done, and the dosages are referring to being used with SarmsSearch products. I can't speak for other companies and their products.

Hey P- quick question and i need some schooling here- again i understand this is recommend and such, but if the LG is to be used for a cut, go with a lower dose- bulking go higher. If you are increasing the lower dose, wouldnt it produce more cutting effects? What the deuce am i missing here? I addressed this in my log and will do more there so i wont jam up this post-

thanks
G

Hey P- quick question and i need some schooling here- again i understand this is recommend and such, but if the LG is to be used for a cut, go with a lower dose- bulking go higher. If you are increasing the lower dose, wouldnt it produce more cutting effects? What the deuce am i missing here? I addressed this in my log and will do more there so i wont jam up this post-

thanks
G

Sorry I am just now seeing this. Message me when you have questions so I know!

LGD is definitely best suited for a bulk, that's where it really shines, when it's given room to add quality muscle. I always suggest S4 for a good cut/recomp. I don't see where you'd go wrong throwing in S4 to intensify the cycle...S4 is more androgen while LGD is more anabolic. BUT since you're doing a log for LGD I suggest staying on course for now, save the S4 for another time. Maybe even run it with GW for an even more intense cut/recomp.

I have tried Ostarine in the past and while I saw some pretty amazing effortless weight loss from it as well as some lean muscle addition, I felt like at 25/mg it severely suppressed my libido. I cant be certain this was the cause but non the less it remains a caution for me.

My goals right now pertain to three focuses.

1) I had knee surgery to repair a partially torn patellar tendon which after 6 months has only slightly improved. I am looking for something that will not hurt and actually assist my joint health/repair.

2) I am currently trying to have a child so nothing I take can have an negative effect on my libido or fertility.

3) I am looking for something to help me cut weight and gain muscle as part of a normal workout routine. I was at 212 lbs and 14% bf prior to knee surgery but due to limited ability to do cardio, I am in the 225 range and no doubt lost muscle and gained fat.

If you could recommend a stack of 2-3 items that will address my above focuses, I would appreciate it.

Maybe I haven't looked hard enough but I have ran cycles of PH Beastdrol (the good stuff) to be exact. How do SARMS compare to PH and steroids. Are they worth the money?

SARMs do not have the same UMPH as AAS (steroids) do, but they also not have nearly the same sides. That is why they were created, to get AAS effects without the sides. AFAIK, NONE of them turn into estrogen and I do not think any of them have androgenic (turn women into men) effects either. You also do not have to inject and they are legal to both buy and sell (in liquid form).

PCT for SARMs

People are asking a LOT about PCT for SARMs. Except for LGD, all the SARMs are only lightly suppressive. LGD is completely suppressive. MK677, AICAR, and GW50 are not actually SARMs and are not suppressive at all so no PCT needed. Here is what I recommend for PCT for SARMs use. If anyone has something better, please chime in. I have read a lot, but I am on TRT so I never do PCT to learn from direct experience.

For all sarms but LGD, I would do Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolva 20/20/10/10, wait 2 weeks and get a blood test to see if you returned to normal. If not, do another month of PCT, wait 2 weeks, and get a blood test again.
For LGD, I would do Clomid 50/50/50/50/50/50 and Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10 - two more extra weeks, just to be sure. Then follow the above procedure.

Back