SARMs Recommended Dosing?

whats up psizzle, i was thinking of Pm'ng you but i thought id post here first...
would love to get some info from you on this...
so I'm taking MK-2866/ostarine from sarmsserch also my wife and i r trying to have a baby so would MK-2866 in anyway cause any sort of problem?
we had a miscarriage last year so we r starting again and id hate to let anything get in way or less my chances of getting the wifey pregnant.
thanks in advance.

whats up psizzle, i was thinking of Pm'ng you but i thought id post here first...
would love to get some info from you on this...
so I'm taking MK-2866/ostarine from sarmsserch also my wife and i r trying to have a baby so would MK-2866 in anyway cause any sort of problem?
we had a miscarriage last year so we r starting again and id hate to let anything get in way or less my chances of getting the wifey pregnant.
thanks in advance.

I answered this in the other thread, but here is a great spot for it as well since it is a great question.

MK2688 (aka Osta) is only slightly suppressive and should not give you any problems with having a baby, provided you are otherwise healthy. If you (generic you - aka anyone, not personal you) have sperm issues or have any issues that cause you to be the weak link in baby making, I would stay away from anything that can even touch the HPTA axis at all, which is just about any PED (GW50 and AICAR are 100% non-suppressive, though).

So in short, you can run Osta at the recommended dosing and not have to worry about babymaking.

I answered this in the other thread, but here is a great spot for it as well since it is a great question.

MK2688 (aka Osta) is only slightly suppressive and should not give you any problems with having a baby, provided you are otherwise healthy. If you (generic you - aka anyone, not personal you) have sperm issues or have any issues that cause you to be the weak link in baby making, I would stay away from anything that can even touch the HPTA axis at all, which is just about any PED (GW50 and AICAR are 100% non-suppressive, though).

So in short, you can run Osta at the recommended dosing and not have to worry about babymaking.

Yeah i read that, i really appreciate you helpin me out brother :) thanks again

I ordered LGD and am wondering what I need to stack with it to make sure I stay healthy and what not. Can somebody help me out?

If you do not mind injections, stacking it with testosterone is a GREAT combo. It can certainly be run on its own, just make sure to do a PCT afterwards, just in case.

Ostarine (MK-2866): 10-30mg per day.
Ligandrol (LGD-4033): 5-10mg per day.
Testolone (RAD-140): 10mg per day.
Andarine (S4): 25-50mg per day.

you can try that but f you are not sure with the product that you want to try, click this link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.

Back