So How Much Can You Bench Press?

18 mos. out from shoulder surgery and my last chest workout i put up 305 for two sets of 3 reps. not breaking any world records, but i've finally gotten rid of the fear of re-injury!

what the hell is going on here first the thread "I'D hit v5.0 now these scat pics seems like candy's handy work to me

what the hell is going on here first the thread "I'D hit v5.0 now these scat pics seems like candy's handy work to me

I wasn't sure who it was, so I just IP banned the user. Then I got a visitir message from president_fad saying it was him and he'd post more.

Now there is no evidence president_fag ever existed.....mass pruned.

Everyone best cut out all the flaming or there are going to be consequences.

That is fair but I would just like to point out that I haven't started any name calling one time. Others start it with me!

I have to defend myself and save face!

What does the NTO stand for again?

this dude said im the most immature person on the board...HAHA. I'm sorry but MODS don't sit here and tell me you think this guy is legit.. He types and comes off as a fucking retarded 13yr old.. even a girl that was sitting with me read his posts in that bench thread and said he sounds like a fucking idiot.

im sorry, no 24yr with a normal mentality acts/puts him self off that way. the questions are from above ridiculous and the comments are an insult of the members intelligence. call it flaming or what ever but come the fuck on here man.. this is getting stupid. he's flooding the board with NON SENSE.

durrr "what does NTO stand for again?" man stfu. your either a fake or a fuckin retard.
i tried to help and give sensual and helpful tips/suggestions to his questions and he replies with sarcasm and stupid remarks to everyones tips.h

I am sick and tired of the bashing towards me. I haven't been mean to one single person on this board and my questions are not dumb. THEY ARE QUESTIONS SOMEONE NEW TO STEROIDS WOULD ASK.

You have no idea how bad I want to call you a name but I don't want to get banned as I genuinely need the advice from here.

So I am politely asking you to STICK A SOCK IN IT.

You will also be recieving some red blocks courtesy of MOI.

I am sick and tired of the bashing towards me. I haven't been mean to one single person on this board and my questions are not dumb. THEY ARE QUESTIONS SOMEONE NEW TO STEROIDS WOULD ASK.

You have no idea how bad I want to call you a name but I don't want to get banned as I genuinely need the advice from here.

So I am politely asking you to STICK A SOCK IN IT.

You will also be recieving some red blocks courtesy of MOI.

sock..lol

ok well what are your stats, we'll let you know if you're doing well. how old are you, how much do you weigh, how tall are you, what's your body fat %? and are you thinking of doing steroids or are you just waisting people's time?
ohhh and btw, making fun of people for doing steroids on a STEROIDS website usually won't get you much help.

the most i've benched is 265 unassisted without any gear. i'm 18. i'm more a fan of chest press though, the most i've done for that is 100 pounds in each arm for 3 sets of 10. Plus i have shitty shoulders. If i get up to 300 for reps then i'll be happy. As someone previously said, weight doesn't matter, i'm not in this for numbers, i'm in it to get strong and to look good doing it.

dont really max very often but ive got 500 before. ive hit 225 for 49 reps and 405 for 12 reps,at my best. i weighed 248 at the time.27 years old.

Back