Stressed Out about A Delivery.......Help ASAP!

Rollon

Okay.....this is the problem. My source sent me a package on Wednesday and told me that it is guarenteed to been at my place by Friday. Today when I come home NO PACKAGE! Didn't think much of it until I was talking to my neighbor. He told me that two men were looking for me. He gave me one of their names and I never heard of him before. Should I be worried.......cause I am bad. I thought about taking my computer not staying at my place all weekend and hope the dude doesn't show back up. I never recieved any type of goods like this before.
I'm really stressed out.....specially when someone I don't know is looking for me. Makes me think that something is up. What do you all think.

Has the same problem yesterday. My priority mail pack came a day and a half later than normal. I don't know about the two guys but maybe USPS is running behind.

I wouldn't start to worry about it too bad just yet. Just don't answer your door if strange men come a'knocking. And don't fucking sign for diddly.

I don't know....maybe I'm just freaking a little ......would like more input to settle my nerves......com'on fellas......help a brotha out!

TxLonghorn said:
I wouldn't start to worry about it too bad just yet. Just don't answer your door if strange men come a'knocking. And don't fucking sign for diddly.
I emailed my source to see if he had a sig put on it.....I hope not. What happens if I don't sign for it?

Rollon said:
I emailed my source to see if he had a sig put on it.....I hope not. What happens if I don't sign for it?

Well, you never know, but I just can't see cops busting down a citizens door just because they have some contraband that is being mailed to said citizen.

But like I said earlier, I wouldn't simply refuse the package, I wouldn't answer the door period.

And if they can't get you to sign, then they really have no reasonable cause. And they will more than likely just forget about you and use your gear to get hyooge.

TxLonghorn said:
Well, you never know, but I just can't see cops busting down a citizens door just because they have some contraband that is being mailed to said citizen.

But like I said earlier, I wouldn't simply refuse the package, I wouldn't answer the door period.

And if they can't get you to sign, then they really have no reasonable cause. And they will more than likely just forget about you and use your gear to get hyooge.

So even if it is a controlled delivery......all I got to do is don't answer the door. I hope that is all it is. I can't afford to lose my job over a controlled delivery.

If it was sent priority you never have to sign. They will just leave in your box. If it's too big they may leave at door or deliver tomorrow, depends on the postman. There is no way to guarantee priority mail. It SHOULD arrive in 2 to 3 days, but sometimes longer. Express is 1 to 2 days. If it takes longer the sender can request a refund. I do not ever use usps because of a very bad experience, but do know alot about their methods and I've had postal inspectors visit me in the past. I never want that to happen again.

hammer751 said:
If it was sent priority you never have to sign. They will just leave in your box. If it's too big they may leave at door or deliver tomorrow, depends on the postman. There is no way to guarantee priority mail. It SHOULD arrive in 2 to 3 days, but sometimes longer. Express is 1 to 2 days. If it takes longer the sender can request a refund. I do not ever use usps because of a very bad experience, but do know alot about their methods and I've had postal inspectors visit me in the past. I never want that to happen again.
What happen when they visited?

Well boys.....I will tell you all what happens Sunday......I'm going to take my computer to safe place tonight.

Well, they went to the post office and was asking questions about the packs I get. Two of mine were missing after they were at the post office in my town. I know the postmaster so he tipped me off. I called and threw a fit for them losing my packs, one was test and the other was gh. I had scripts for both so it was legal, this time. I threatened to get an attorney. Two inspectors told me that they do not x-ray or open express packs, but I was receiving a lot of foreign mail so they were watching. They said they knew that I received illegal shipments in the past, I told them arrest me and prove it! I ordered from 2 compound pharmacies w/ scripts and I know they opened them, but they denied it. They saw the scripts so they re-packaged and brought to me on Easter Sunday! They said that they know I receive from "dealers" and said if I would help them go after some people nothing would happen to me. I said I'd call them back. I called an attorney as soon as they left and told them I received legally and I think they opened them.......a lot more happened......to make a long story short. Two usps workers were suspended w/ pay for 30 days, then terminated, they kiss my ass every time I go in there because everyone knows what happened. I could have taken it further and threatened to, but was glad just to get out of it because the size of the packs I received in the past would have put me away for a long time. They just kept the wrong ones.

Okay.......was suppose to got my package on Friday........Now its Saturday and still no package.....no people showed today either. So that is telling two things. Either my source didn't send my gear or I'm getting a controlled delivery......right? I know I'm a little on edge....can't help it though. What do you guys think?

Asked for one and he hasn't replied.......thats was yesterday. This is getting frustrating.....my source hasn't been the best in the world about getting my gear to me. Been over three months and I still don't have any gear. So it could be he told me that he sent it and he didn't. Who knows about the two guys.

Back