Super Pics FINALLY!

Damn, Girl!!!! Whew!!!
You look awesome, sup! Absolutely fantastic! You're such an inspiration to me and so many more girls out there! Now I'm ready to go tear into the gym like never before!! :)
So, are you going to be focusing on more print work right now? Are you going to go back to competing? You've got a great physique for the mags, you should be a shoo-in!
Keep it up, and keep us posted on progress!

Been out of the game for a while and I come back to a very nice surprise...Your on "FIRE" girl!! ;)

My favorites, 2nd and last shots from the first group and last shot in the 2nd group.

Last edited:
Madine21 said:
Damn, Girl!!!! Whew!!!
You look awesome, sup! Absolutely fantastic! You're such an inspiration to me and so many more girls out there! Now I'm ready to go tear into the gym like never before!! :)
So, are you going to be focusing on more print work right now? Are you going to go back to competing? You've got a great physique for the mags, you should be a shoo-in!
Keep it up, and keep us posted on progress!
thanks Mad.. that was really genuine and sweet of you!! :)
At this point, i kinda want to just work rather than try and compete... but ya never know... (as i sit here and munch on my better cheddars) hehehe... i like moderation and competing is so not moderation, but there is something about being on stage that is quite addicting! Anywho.. i got some other things up my sleeve, so we'll see where it all takes me..
Thanks again to everyone for all the support...
My comp card has the 1st pic from the first set & the last pic from the 2nd set.. plus some headshots.. hopefully i pick those up today! :) Then i leave for the Mr. O on friday morning!!! so who knows...
and i need a damn vacation lol :)

Yeah, I know what you mean, competition can be addicting, but it is pretty tough to limit any kind of moderation when it's balls to the wall!? :)
Those two shots you picked are great ones, definitely my favs. But then, when you've worked that hard on that physique, you look good from every angle!!
Well, keep us posted and we'll be seeing you in the mags soon!
You're going to have a blast at the O, get those biz cards ready!! Give us all the details when you get back............and maybe go have a lazy, indulgent weekend for yourself, too!! ;)

Oh, yeah, also........Sup, you said you took 5mnths off. From what, your gear, weights, cardio....how did you make that work?
I usually take a week off of the weights every 12 weeks, but I'm wondering if I would benefit from a longer break. I just always start to feel liked chewed bubblegum after four days w/o any gym work!?!

Madine21 said:
Oh, yeah, also........Sup, you said you took 5mnths off. From what, your gear, weights, cardio....how did you make that work?
I usually take a week off of the weights every 12 weeks, but I'm wondering if I would benefit from a longer break. I just always start to feel liked chewed bubblegum after four days w/o any gym work!?!

5 months of heavy training was stopped.. basically when i went to the gym, i used light weights/higher reps than usual (12-15) and did a little bit of cardio; walk on an incline for 20-30mins.. Nothing too crazy.. decent diet, clean;no gear.
Then when i got back... heavy training under 10 reps, forced reps with a partner, heavy freeweights, close to no machine type stuff ya know.. my diet was calorie restricted.. so basically i was a fat burning machine! :) i couldn't bulk like in the past because my calories were too low so what my body did was just get tight and hard and kinda quickly too... used only anavar and ephedra..
The key to anything is knowing your body and how it responds... :)

thanks again!!!
luv super

You look awesome super. Little request though. How bout a follow up pic to pic #3. Just a straight up thong from behind pic. Lets see those glutes straight on.

Last edited:
Hawaiian Silky said:
You look awesome super. Little request though. How bout a follow up pic to pic #3. Just a straight up thong from behind pic. Lets see those glutes straight on.

Great post dude!! :rolleyes:

RJH8541 said:
Great post dude!! :rolleyes:

I really don't see anything wrong with it? It looks like your avatar supports my idea as well. :)

you're sweet candies to ours eyes thanks for posting such nice picts of you !!SUPERGIRL N°1 we love you ;)

Last edited:
Back