Super Pics FINALLY!

SuperGirl your body is Incandessant! DAMN! Thanks for the pics. I think what impresses me the most is the amount of respect that I have for a woman who takes the time and perserverance to get there body so nice.

damn super, I have one of the pics you posted a year or two ago, and I love both looks.
Scrolling through your pics I couldnt even remember my wifes name....

Hawaiian Silky said:
You look awesome super. Little request though. How bout a follow up pic to pic #3. Just a straight up thong from behind pic. Lets see those glutes straight on.

shit... i started sending ya all some nice green reputations... and the damn system goes down... always something!!!

i promise to hit ya all up when i can!!
Thanks again for all the luv and support!! It really means alot!!!

super

Realising you started this thread almost a month ago,,, I like the first pic - abs are a best seller for me (after eyes and a beautiful smile of course) and I like the deffinition in the legs - I couldnt tell you crapall about marketing,,, but as a guy - yourve got a great (thin-toned) body, and that can sell a guy hs own dirty socks.

And whatever it is,,, NO. I'm broke! LOL.

Damn super you look amazing!! You'll have to lmk next summer if you decide to go to the USA's and we'll meet up again.

Back