Suppressing Prolactin Safely, Effectively and Cheaply

i've used exaggerated amounts of b6 for this, and nothing...im waiting for my bromo to get here, that should take care of my problem...but i keep hearing of this dostinex and how much better it is versus bromo in sides...wtf is this stuff? can u buy it OTC?

pudge

i've used exaggerated amounts of b6 for this, and nothing...im waiting for my bromo to get here, that should take care of my problem...but i keep hearing of this dostinex and how much better it is versus bromo in sides...wtf is this stuff? can u buy it OTC?

pudge

pudge said:

pudge

I'd be interested in hearing what your cycle is along with how much b6 you are taking. If all you have is prog/prolactin sides, you'll be the first I've heard this not working.

Dostinex is not otc and is very expensive, I think I've seen $8/tab and more.

pudge said:

pudge

I'd be interested in hearing what your cycle is along with how much b6 you are taking. If all you have is prog/prolactin sides, you'll be the first I've heard this not working.

Dostinex is not otc and is very expensive, I think I've seen $8/tab and more.

hhajdo said:
As long as you keep your estrogen levels under control, you don't need to worry about prolactin.

I was using tren w/ eq, test, Winstrol (winny), and my nips got puffy..I was hard/tight except for puffy nipps..and I used nolva and fem. as well
I wished estrogen control would work for me when it comes to prolactin levels...I loved tren, but I can't control puffy nips, I haven't used b6, bromo, or dost.

good info and true, now that i think about the past ive taken supps with b-6 and my chest fat always shrunk...so its true fact b-6 works

i was wondering does it have to be pyridoxin or other types of b6 will also work like pyridoxamine ??

Has anyone ever actually seen proof that doing steroids actually raises PRL levels?

Decreasing PRL below normal range, which is easy to do, compromises the immune system. As does the hypogonadism of incorrectly administered post cycle therapy (pct). Haven't we heard many stories of guys getting sick while coming off?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm taking bromo, nolva and I'm keeping letrozole close by for my next tren/test cycle. I just want to keep estrogen and prolactin levels in check. I've already gone through three gyno surgeries (first two performed by a bad surgeon) and I'm not going through that again.

Dostinex(cabergoline) is your best choice for suppressing prolactin. It is an orphan drug that is predominantly used as a dopamine agonist and is very expensive..it comes in 8 pills per bottle, doseage is 2 pills a week but you can get by with 1/2 pill twice a week.

3 gyno surgeries...nolva is a freaking waste of your money......arimidex is the best and it works fast...no bootlegs...the real stuff...astra zeneca...what is great about it is that it has a synergisitc effect w/juice since it prevents aromatization...I mean zero estradial...letrozole is not as effective, been seeing gyno by people who sware they use it every day.

Im just curious, how long does prolactin type gyno take to reverse, if you went either with b6 or bromo? I was on a prescription called zyprexa and apparently it raises prolactin levels, got the puffy nip type. I'm going for a blood test this week but it seems like this is the likely reason for my problem.

Ive had this type of gyno for maybe 2 years.

Several times a correlation between estro levels and prolatin levels have been mentioned. It should be know that in the BB'ing workd this is probably ideal because BB'ers like to keep their estro under control for aestectic purposes. Powerlifting on the other hand welcome it with open arms. So if the correlation is true than this is a greater concern for Pl'ers

Motherfuck b6, bromo, nolva, arimi, letro. Go get a breast removal surgery (BEFORE GYNO HAS APPEARED AND AT GOOD CLINICS) for five or seven hundred and go 1 gram tren a day if u want.
U see, you're talking about what works and what doesn't. But have you ever thought about the side effects of these so called protectors. I ran accutane and i got in hospital because of isotretionoin induced arrythmia. Also thining of the hair, joint pains etc and these side effects do not disappear when the drug is stopped. I take nolva when i'm on test and the gyno , which im prone to has no chance but i won't comment the terrible eye problems i have because of it. Something more, nolva may cause breast cancer and YES, men can have one too. So think of a mechanical way to combat side effects, not biochemical. You see , seriously ill people don't take as much stuff as you do.

Steroids need protectors, protectors seem to need protectors too, it's a hell cycle!

Last edited:
we give pyridoxine each time a person takes rifampin for TB or some antiretrovirals, to combat neuro sides- ie tingling in extremities, numbness. seems to work very well

as far as preventing prolactin issues, i can run test at 750mg a week and get no puffiness, when i throw in tren it all goes to hell. I tried b6 for 2 weeks at 800mg day and got nothing but lumps to show for it

Last edited:
Has anyone ever actually seen proof that doing steroids actually raises PRL levels?

Decreasing PRL below normal range, which is easy to do, compromises the immune system. As does the hypogonadism of incorrectly administered post cycle therapy (pct). Haven't we heard many stories of guys getting sick while coming off?

yes

that is NOT correct. though initial studies did indicate that. Prolactin is not even necessary for normal immune function, there are plenty of other ligands that can bind,activate and transactivate PRLR.

prolactin is highly associated with AUTOIMMUNITY because of innappropriate stimulation.

in the off cycle, prolactin would be the highest, since androgens and progesterone would be low and E would be relatively high.

Back