Swear the Post Office just called and said I had a package. WTF?

Yeah they do play tricks. A co-worker of mine ordered shit and they delivered it to his house. He said shortly after he opened the box, cops were knocking on his door with a warrant. I don't know all the details and I doubt he told me everything, but it's also possible he ordered enough to be labeled a seller.....or just enough to be "small fry" that everyone thinks means you're safe because they don't have the time for you.

OP, I have ordered a crap ton of stuff online that shipped via USPS. None of those were illegal, but many times I was not there to receive shipment. I have never been called by USPS. It would be highly unusual and if I were expecting illegal shipment and it happened, I would cut my loss. Far too coincidental.

A couple bottles of juice is enough to get you kicked out of the military and loose your retirement.

I'm no longer iN. I got out about 4 months ago.

Definitely curious to see how this plays out. I gotta feeling you will be home tomorrow with all your goodies as happy as a fat kid with a piece of cake. I'd be paranoid as hell, but noway could I let $600 worth go to waste over it. I have a feeling if they wanted to nail you they would just come to your house, instead of make a scene in the post office and risk other people possibly getting hurt. Seems like the cops would be expecting someone to come in "Jacked and Tough as Fuck" right?? LoL Keep us posted and good luck

Comeon boys.... They don't give you a heads up if they plan to put you in the slammer !
What ? The cops are going to hang out at the post office for the next week while you decide if it's a trap or not. Go get the package before they send it back.

without them contacting you,how long will the post office hold your package,im ordering tomorrow and im going on vacation at the end of june,if im not here,how long will they hold the package?

Ordered some gear, now the P.O. is calling telling me I have a package. They dont do that, and that is very suspecious.

LMAO...you are funny dude.

i dont know man..steroids are legal here..:druggie:..i can pop pills in front of prime minister

not to mention it could fall off a counter and bust open. then you would have something to worry about.

I dont know why they dont ship everything in the cylinger like tubes. they are 100% harder to bust open. Packages busting open i bet is why 75% of people get in trouble - cept for them going thru customs where every package is looked at like theres something illegal in it or they need to pay custom taxes on them.

if you are going to go get it, get it ASAP.

I wouldn't worry about it once it makes it to the post office you are in the clear.If the law was in on it you would have customs knocking at your door and for that amount it's not worth their time instead they would send you a letter saying they have your package and if you want it come and get it.I had a friend that got the same kind of call but they told him that his package had some kind of liquid leaking out it and he went down and picked it up with out any troubles at all but if your still worried about it call them and ask them if its a package that requires your John Hancock and if doesn't pay someone to go down there and pick it up for you.

The sentencing on steroids is not exactly as "hardcore" as it was from what I have seen. Just remember if ANYTHING at all goes down, your a friggin deaf mute until you have a lawyer interpreting you.

Pretend your a POW and all you give is your name, rank, and serial number lol.

This country, its cops, its judicial system...all a fking joke, I cant wait for the coming changes..

honestly, imo, unless you live in bumfuck nowhere, if they were trying to set you up i think they would have delivered it to you and then busted in with the warrant, chances are that it didnt fit and they called just to tell you that you had something additional up there... go get it, if sketchy shit happens deny it, and no matter what deny deny deny and dont anwser any questions without a lawyer, but i doubt that you are being setup.. if you were they would have called again and been trying to pressure etc... just my 2 cents

If you think they wouldn't take u down at the p.o your wrong..they would prob grab u outside or in your car either way might as well go pick it up if they grab u deny u knew what it was but I would be wondering why they called they are way to busy and under staffed for that ...imo

I dont think they are going to have someone stationed at the post office for the next week just waiting for you to show up. They wont put that much time into it. Just go and pick it up. If they say it will tak a few minutes for us to get, just say you have to go somewhere and will be back in a few minutes then and dont go back.

I dont think they are going to have someone stationed at the post office for the next week just waiting for you to show up. They wont put that much time into it. Just go and pick it up. If they say it will tak a few minutes for us to get, just say you have to go somewhere and will be back in a few minutes then and dont go back.

Ya, then wait outside and watch it all go down on the customer behind you.

That would be funny.

if they were actually worried about you they would have someone stationed their for a week. for sure. but $600 worth of gear... i mean is that even a felony??? idk.

if they have already "got you" its been days now and they havent come to your house or anything. Obviously they have your info since they called you. If i could arrest someone and had the info on them i would just go do it... what benefit do they have by stationing officers at the p.o. for days? come on guys!

if they have already "got you" its been days now and they havent come to your house or anything. Obviously they have your info since they called you. If i could arrest someone and had the info on them i would just go do it... what benefit do they have by stationing officers at the p.o. for days? come on guys!

I agree

Back