Tbol Cycle - 2nd Cycle

mw101 said:
So then lets see em. Also why the "test" between the two compounds? This is a good way to pussy out from using Test IMO. Oral only cycles are a thing of the past, for a reason. The gains are'nt going to be solid and will disappear
soon after you stop taking the oral. They are mainly used to "jumpstart" a cycle while waiting for long esters to build up. Or to wrap up a cycle while long esters are clearing your system. You have alot to learn, but think you know it all. The weight gained from these cycles will be purely water. Good Luck and smarten up:(

I believe he has his own reasons for running the oral only cycles he does, hairloss being one (right?) and maybe anxiety another? Also, i'm pretty sure he kept the 10lbs he put on from his last (anavar only) cycle. I'm not saying it's optimal, but you have to understand that everyone is different. This isn't a cycle he pulled out of his ass, it's something he organized to suit his specific situation.

No

LiftTillIDie said:
Lucky do you consider yourself a hypochondriac?

I think alot of people leave stuff like this out of there logs, I'd prefer to leave it in, everyone has bad days, to have good days you have to have bad....

Lucky13 said:
I think alot of people leave stuff like this out of there logs, I'd prefer to leave it in, everyone has bad days, to have good days you have to have bad....

You have to understand I'm not trying to make fun of you here. I'm just baffled by the side effects you get from such a low dose of steroids. Both the breadth of sides you experience and the severity relative to dosage just seems insane.

outlawtas2 said:
I believe he has his own reasons for running the oral only cycles he does, hairloss being one (right?) and maybe anxiety another? Also, i'm pretty sure he kept the 10lbs he put on from his last (anavar only) cycle. I'm not saying it's optimal, but you have to understand that everyone is different. This isn't a cycle he pulled out of his ass, it's something he organized to suit his specific situation.

True hairloss is a massive reason for choosing Tbol and with an 8hr active life if any problems were experienced I could quickly discontinue. BP (Stress/Anxiety) was another reason as Tbol is not known for increasing this and again if I hit any problems I could discontinue.

Hairloss was also the reason I chose my 2nd option EQ and Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Test, but unfortunately BP ( anxiety/stress) was part of the reason for puting EQ on hold due to it's 16day active life and it's rumoured ability to greatly increase RBC count, definately not good for BP! With 16days before RBC count even started to drop I didn't like the risk.

In the end Tbol was a new substance with a great looking profile that suited me veeery well.

Last edited:
LiftTillIDie said:
You have to understand I'm not trying to make fun of you here. I'm just baffled by the side effects you get from such a low dose of steroids. Both the breadth of sides you experience and the severity relative to dosage just seems insane.

Lol I'd have to agree with you, but what do you want me to do..lie or hide the truth ? These are the symtoms all I'm doing is logging it, sure I type this shit up and know you guys are gonna shake your head and laugh at the dosage, fuck I wish I didn't have to type it but a logs a log and that's what it's here for....

HeHateMe said:
20mg does seem like an awfully low dose. Anyways, good luck with it.

I was about to say the same but refrained. I just don't see the point of being "on" unless you are on a moderate dose worthy of results. I'm not going to shut my body down for nothing, I want some freaking results.

Day 7

Was worried as diet was off today got stuck in a 5hr traffic jam so unable to eat my normal food, ended up in a motoway garage picking the chicken out of some vomit salad mix and eating my protein powder out of the boot of my car with a spoon....still hit the gym eager then ever and still had a great workout, definately feel stronger and looking bigger and I had no probs lifting my normal weights...roll on next session :)

LiftTillIDie said:
You nailed this one on the head for sure lift. This kid has no business taking ANY kind of steroid with his severe anxiety/mental issues. And I say this with all sincerity. Every post just gets more and more comical. Lucky you should just quit while your ahead, having not done any damage to your frail little body and work out naturally. This sounds like the best course of action here.
You seem to have underlying health issues that dont warrant the added stress of steroids. Especially orals, due to their being 17 AA. Please dont take this the wrong way.

:sadwavey: :worried:

mw101 said:
You nailed this one on the head for sure lift. This kid has no business taking ANY kind of steroid with his severe anxiety/mental issues. And I say this with all sincerity. Every post just gets more and more comical. Lucky you should just quit while your ahead, having not done any damage to your frail little body and work out naturally. This sounds like the best course of action here.
You seem to have underlying health issues that dont warrant the added stress of steroids. Especially orals, due to their being 17 AA. Please dont take this the wrong way.

:sadwavey: :worried:

Yeah, a large part of what he experiences must be mental. I can't see any other way to make sense of it.

Look can we just see what happens with this person's cycle - one thing with these orals is they will clear the system quick if need be. Also remember that all dosages are relative to the individual. It is reasonably common for many drugs to have a 100 to 300% range in milligram dosing to find optimal dosage at the least milligram per dose (if you can great results from 10mg of a Cox 2 inhibitor anti-inflam.- you dont take 20mg because others take 20mg). Let it be.

LiftTillIDie said:
Yeah, a large part of what he experiences must be mental. I can't see any other way to make sense of it.

Maybe my dose isn't to low but other peoples are to high ?....it's not like I could imagine my voice deeper...anyway as with any cycle it's down to gains and strength increases...this doesn't lie..see you in 8-10weeks :D

Ok, I found your thread...How would I post my other one under cycles (the one I started)

People are jumpin on you here, but it's all in a good way...You gotta expect to hear everyone's opinion, but you'd be foolish to follow EVERYONE...Do the research and go from there or you'll be all over the place...

LifttilIdie....I'm taking tbol as well, and in the beginning I felt nauseau from a small dose...I'm up to 50mg/day now, but was feelin sick at 30mg/day...As far as headaches, I would notice if I didnt drink enough water I would get a headache...those were the only bad sides with the tbol...

tbolfist said:
Ok, I found your thread...How would I post my other one under cycles (the one I started)

People are jumpin on you here, but it's all in a good way...You gotta expect to hear everyone's opinion, but you'd be foolish to follow EVERYONE...Do the research and go from there or you'll be all over the place...

LifttilIdie....I'm taking tbol as well, and in the beginning I felt nauseau from a small dose...I'm up to 50mg/day now, but was feelin sick at 30mg/day...As far as headaches, I would notice if I didnt drink enough water I would get a headache...those were the only bad sides with the tbol...

Kewl, at least I'm not imagining this shit...ask a MOD to move your thread...since moving up to 50mg have u noticed increased strength or gains ?

Lucky13 said:
Maybe my dose isn't to low but other peoples are to high ?....it's not like I could imagine my voice deeper...anyway as with any cycle it's down to gains and strength increases...this doesn't lie..see you in 8-10weeks :D

That's funny because your voice deepening was one of the sides that made me think no way that's actually possible.

I'm not of the mindset that you MUST take a certain amount of any drug for it to work. I've heard a lot of people say that orals are typically dosed too high, and many get good results from 25mg/day of Anavar (var) ious compounds.

I have a feeling what may happen with this cycle is that you will hit some good gains until your natural test gets pretty suppressed and then things will grind to a halt. Kind of like what happened with Anavar (var) only.

I definetly have more strength with 50mg a day...If you feel good with 20 stick with it...go up 10mg at a time....that's whta I did...I feel strong, but as far as gains I haven't seen anything lately...I gained a good 10lbs, and a lot of strength...I'm also taking the Tren which I think is great...

Back