Tbol Cycle - 2nd Cycle

ZD01 said:
So Lucky, you have been on the T bol for a bit now. How does it compare to the Anavar (var) cycle you did (pluses and negatives).

The most accurate comparison will come when he concludes the cycle.

Another weight lift increase today with:

+5lbs on Rear Delt Lateral Raises - this used to be my weakest bodypart!

On the scales my weight has actually dropped by a few lbs, this would normally make me depressed but in all honesty I've never looked bigger or been stronger so I put this down to fat loss due to a very clean diet and my cardio sessions, none the less I have many body measurements at home so I will check these to make sure I am growing in the right areas and shrinking in others such as my waist.

Progress pics

Few more progress pics, no pump on compared to previous pics.

I could fucking scream right now, I'm going down with the flu and it looks like a nasty one! Gonna do everything I can to keep my gains so far.

Everything was going so well but I'm going to keep my chin up and stay positive, next cycle I'm gonna live in a oxygen tent :D

Lucky13 said:
Few more progress pics, no pump on compared to previous pics.

I could fucking scream right now, I'm going down with the flu and it looks like a nasty one! Gonna do everything I can to keep my gains so far.

Everything was going so well but I'm going to keep my chin up and stay positive, next cycle I'm gonna live in a oxygen tent :D

2 More :)

so lucky i just ordered dutastride from inhouse pharmacy. i ordered the generic ones and i guess im gonna start off with .5 ed and then work it down.

i have no sex drive any way cause im in a post cycle therapy (pct) after a long long cycle.

Day 1 Pct

Have now started post cycle therapy (pct) of Aromisan 25mg ED, although this isn't generally recognised as a standard form of PCT... it is well documented to increase LH release by 75% at this dose and a few others on this board recognise Aromison for PCT...it very much a test due to my hatred of Nolva, stabbing headaches, blured vission! Also Clomid on paper sounds to risky regarding potential eyesite issues.

I am hoping to get bloodwork soon so it will be interesting to see how well my normal levels restore.

Last edited:
Day 1 Pct

Cardio today was really tough, feel incredibly lathargic I can barely move and getting out of bed was negh-on impossible....I'm keeping carbs nice and high and also my cardio session was very, very low intensity - I don't want to burn any muscle during this transition of low Test.

... sex drive is hanging in there...just... although my bonners arn't as solid it's a bit like it's half pumped up or something..

It's times like this when you realise why steroids CAN be addictive, who the hell wants to feel like this!!!!

Last edited:
Finasteride will only work on Test, nothing else. However, it is still beneficial if you suffer from MPB as it will prevent the loss of hair from your genetically inherited MPB, but not from any steroids you are taking unless you are using Test.
Its been said dozens of times before but its worth mentioning again, don't take Finasteride and Deca at the same time.
Lucky, what mg of Spiro do you take? I assume you take it in tab form right?

are sure finastride and dutastride dont help with test derihivatives such as eq and tbol?

lucky what did u ever find out about that?

Guys I don't believe fin or dut help with steroids such as EQ and Tbol. I run Fin and Dut at all times anyway so it makes no difference...

There's an interesting thread here:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?referrerid=100848&t=498027

I also run spiro/fin cream topical, again I run this at all times 2xED... I don't take spiro as an oral either...I have in the past with as much as 200mg ED but I reduced this to 100mg ED after gyno appeared, at 100mg ED I was still very dehydrated and needed a piss every 20mins, it is also extremly negative to building muscle which is the main reason I discontinued use....

Day 2 Pct

Natty training today and all I have to say is Urggggggggggggggggggggh! I feel like utter shite, very lathargic, strength and muscle fullness still seems good but energy is awful...normally I jump from machine to machine knocking out my excercises Energiser Bunny style, now I'm crawling like a slug to each machine…I'm even aching from yesterdays low intensity cardio WTF…but with my natty Test levels in the gutter and no extragenous hormones I guess this is too be expected….

Sex drive seems okish but I'm to tired to do anything about it!

Keeping carbs nice and high today is really helping but I'm still crashing quickly and I'm perm hungry, any trained muscles today feel like lead!

Being shut down sux bad!....Role on post cycle therapy (pct) recovery I need some Test back ASAP :D

Last edited:
Lucky13 said:
Natty training today and all I have to say is Urggggggggggggggggggggh! I feel like utter shite, very lathargic, strength and muscle fullness still seems good but energy is awful...normally I jump from machine to machine knocking out my excercises Energiser Bunny style, now I'm crawling like a slug to each machine…I'm even aching from yesterdays low intensity cardio WTF…but with my natty Test levels in the gutter and no extragenous hormones I guess this is too be expected….

Keeping carbs nice and high today is really helping but I'm still crashing quickly and I'm perm hungry, any trained muscles today feel like lead!

Being shut down sux bad!....Role on post cycle therapy (pct) recovery I need some Test back ASAP :D

Same shit happened to me during my tbol cycle...I took some otc shit and it worked great...but you could throw some other shit in now if you have it...

tbolfist said:
Same shit happened to me during my tbol cycle...I took some otc shit and it worked great...but you could throw some other shit in now if you have it...

I'm running alot of sups already, you can see them all on page 1...I've also added in 3mg melatonin before bed as this can help GH release..this should help me recover quicker...well that's the theory :)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=8370132

Personaly melatonin gives me fucking wierd dreams but I'm willing to suck these up during PCT.

Lucky13 said:

I would try and scale down your workouts and keep cardio to a minimum until you recover.

outlawtas2 said:
looking real good there Lucky...good genetics as well, proportions, symmetry are right there.

Thx man, I worked my butt off diet and training.

I've had to fill in many blank spots in my skeleton...alot of my training is tailored to gaining a specific shape in certain bodyparts...some muscles I now deliberatly don't train so others can catch up or fill in gaps...

these 6weeks have been absolutely exhausting! Hell I need a holiday :)

Back