Tbol Cycle - 2nd Cycle

Great workout today, strength is going insane (well for me anyway ) I've gained:

+18lbs on db concentration curls
+15lbs Lat pull downs
+11lbs on Rear Delt Lateral Raises
+8lbs on Barbell skull crushers
+8lbs on Hammer curls

Wrist pumps became so hard today that I coudn't even move my fingers, I was sat there like a cripple trying to do lat pulldowns, in the end it was off to my bag and back with some wrist straps :D

Had to go to a stag do at the wk/nd and holy shit I managed not to drink, what was tougher was the strip club and not touching the girls! One of the girls :bikini: was kissing me and boucing her tits of my jeans! With my raging sex drive I was on the verge of rape! lol Needless to say my girlfriend coudn't walk for a few days :D :D Fuck it sounds like a joke but this sex drive is getting a real issue!

BP is up today to 170/100, yesterday was 140/90, I take BP daily and it does go up and down but that's even high for me....I'll check it tomorrow but apart from that I feel fine.

Currently for anxiety I'm having to take Valium once or twice a week so it's not that bad, I'm fine off cycle so the Tbol has increased this.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, there's nothing wrong with a little anxiety help every now and then.

By the afternoon, I'm just about to have a panic attack........

You like valium? I'm prescribed 1mg Xanax, and I break them in half and they work well.

Yeah Valium really hits the spot, even paying bills makes me feel good :D

BP is down today to 140/88, so much better then yesterday...I've also got cardio for training today so that should all help to reduce my BP and stress levels.

so lucky, your just on tbol and your sex drive is getting crazy? that sounds pretty good. your only taking 25mg right?

i didnt get anxiety from it, i dont think at least. I normally have an unrelaxed feeling along with social anxiety. i take xanax on and off, rencently thou ive been perscirbed clonapam short acting tabs. do these drugs makes you guys tired?

Yeah just 20mg Tbol and I'm a walking boner!

valium just makes me normal plus a feeling that everything is just great even if your world is falling apart around you! :druggie:

wow and your also on finastride and dutastride?
i might have to add finastride into my next cycle. what are the dossages that should be used?

simpllyhuge said:
wow and your also on finastride and dutastride?
i might have to add finastride into my next cycle. what are the dossages that should be used?

0.5mg Dut and normally 1mg Fin although at the moment I'm running 4mg fin due to the logistics of using a capping machine...I always have a fairly high sex drive but Anavar (var) and Tbol make it a little to high..I'm sure walking around with a constant boner isn't good for my BP neither is wanting to shag anything that moves.

Diet was spot on today with some great wholesome food, I have a great canteen at work so eating clean and well isn't to hard.

It's student special offer wanker week at my gym so the place is packed with 150lb white tank-topped fags walking around like they own the place, not putting the weights away, gazing in the mirror and flexing a bony little twig arm! so I had to laugh when a big dude 250+ threatened to punch someone's lights out!

Workout went extremely well, my strength is up again from my workout 5 days ago, but I didn't increase anything due to my joints feeling sensitive..I don't want to hinder gains by lifting lighter then I need too but at the same time I don't want any injuries...for the time being I'm going to go with absolute perfect form and nice slow movement getting everything I can out of my present weights....

On a more vain note I'm really starting to fill my clothes out nicely, infact clothes I brought quite loose 12 months ago are now starting to tighten up...I'm really trying to keep this a clean bulk so any weight gain should be muscle...I actually took measurements at the beginning of the cycle so again I should be able to tell conclusively just what I've gained and where.

My lesbian friend is making all sorts of sexual comments, I could do with the sex but these lesbo's are into all sorts of crazy shit! fuck knows what she could pull out the drawer!!

simpllyhuge said:
why do you choose to run both fin and dut? and im confused what you mean about the capping machine?

This goes back a while but I dropped finasteride once dutisteride came out on the market, dutisteride was claimed to be the bee's knees at beating hairloss, blocking both types of DHT.....in reality the results were poor after 6months and I had lost more hair on dut then I had ever lost on fin so I went back on fin, I still think dut helps but with the fin I think I am getting the best bang for my buck....

I have to make 4mg finasteride pills as it would be very difficult to make 1mg fin pills on a cap-m-quik machine, the accuracy needed isn't possible....

Dude you are running 20 mg's of tbol and running dura and so much other shit for your hair LOL. Yo hairloss is heridetary and you will loose it garanteed if you juice properly, with 20 mgs you dont need the hairloss crap.....you're funny man just man up to it and bump it to atleast 50 a day and dump the dura shit, also you,re a walking boner with 20 mgs of tbol hahah....its all in your head, this thread is so funny.

Lucky you look decent bro but whats up with the high blood pressure, how the hell did you end up getting that from your pics it doesnt look like you have much fat at all, do you drink?

well if you think 1mg of finasteride is used for people with normal Test levels, injecting extra Test may require extra finasteride.... I would imagine levels up to 5mg are safe as this is the dose prescribed to patients with prostate cancer under the brand name Proscar.

I think it depends on each person, 4mg is fine for me but I've heard of people on 1mg who gets loads of sides and sevear lack of sex drive...try it and see, if your sex drive suffers just lower the dose until you feel better.

is taking finastride suppost to take away any strength or hardness when cycling?

also finastride work on tbol since tbol is a test derivative correct?

So Lucky, you have been on the T bol for a bit now. How does it compare to the Anavar (var) cycle you did (pluses and negatives).

Back