Tbol Cycle - 2nd Cycle

Well it's a funny one my weight throughout all my cycles hasn't really changed that much maybe 10lbs since being natty but my shape has changed massivly, even my bf% hasn't changed that much and yet in the mirror I look like a different person...

1st pic is 190lbs, 2nd pic 200lbs 8months later

Day 11 PCT

Great sleep but woke up feeling really flat, definately messed up my diet before bed and didn't eat my 12am and 3am snack...Spent the day carbing up before going to the gym and I'm not kidding getting a pump was impossible hell I think I came out smaller if that's possible!

The wierd thing is a felt good hormonal wise by physicaly I felt awful, I was flatter then a pancake even my clothes were loser, I know 8hrs diet mistakes couldn't change you that much but hell somethings changed!

The only exrta thing I've added in is some lemon balm http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/lemon-balm-000261.htm maybe this fucked me up some how anyway needless to say I've put that on hold for a while.

My shape is still good but I just look smaller, I don't like post cycle therapy (pct), not one bit!

I think a lot of that is in your head lucky. The feelings of clothes being looser is something i used to obsess about but looking back, I know i was just imagining the difference. You could simply have stretched your clothes somewhat whilst tasking them off and putting them on. Your body when off won't change radically from one day to the next to the extent that you can notice it so much especially when your overall gains are 10lbs. If you'd blown up on anadrol and gained 30lbs in 6 weeks or something than maybe but not with dry gains from tbol.
Reading the literature on lemon balm, I can't see how it could cause you any negative effects to be honest.

dbol said:
You need a haircut! lol

Yeah I look like a right dipshit in that left photo!

It's still a little early to say which is better as I havn't finished post cycle therapy (pct) yet and It'll be interested to see how much of my extra strength and size remain..

dbol said:
I think a lot of that is in your head lucky. The feelings of clothes being looser is something i used to obsess about but looking back, I know i was just imagining the difference. You could simply have stretched your clothes somewhat whilst tasking them off and putting them on. Your body when off won't change radically from one day to the next to the extent that you can notice it so much especially when your overall gains are 10lbs. If you'd blown up on anadrol and gained 30lbs in 6 weeks or something than maybe but not with dry gains from tbol.
Reading the literature on lemon balm, I can't see how it could cause you any negative effects to be honest.

I hope so! this post cycle therapy (pct) shit is playing with my head..need a holiday!

Day 12 PCT

Great sleep, great energy levels, great interest in sex :D I'm feeling real goooooooooooooood :)

Day 13 Pct

Feeling fantastic these days, sleeping like a log, waking up with tons of energy and fucking away like a jack-hammer, infact I came so hard my head nearly exploded then I pumped so much cum over my woman she nearly drowned!

Nolva = massive cum shots :laugh3:

Last edited:
Looks like good ole Nolva wins the day. Look forward to your summaries of the two cycles down the track.

BTW - any chance of you getting a blood test (fasting) to check your lipid profile. This (HDL / LDL profile) is the thing that concerns me most about oral cycles.

JK

Last edited:
ZD01 said:
Looks like good ole Nolva wins the day. Look forward to your summaries of the two cycles down the track.

BTW - any chance of you getting a blood test (fasting) to check your lipid profile. This (HDL / LDL profile) is the thing that concerns me most about oral cycles.

JK

Actually went to see my Doc, she has arranged for Blood Lipid ( Cholesterol ) Kidney function and Liver Function blood tests, I'm getting these taken in 4days....results will take a further 10days but will post them here.

Lucky your are doing it right - and - it's a great bit of education to us all. I will be very interested to see what those mild doses might have done / or not done. You also seem very committed to your general health too it seems - that should tell us what the "best" possible outcome for Liver and Lipid when taking oral Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is.

ZD01 said:
Lucky your are doing it right - and - it's a great bit of education to us all. I will be very interested to see what those mild doses might have done / or not done. You also seem very committed to your general health too it seems - that should tell us what the "best" possible outcome for Liver and Lipid when taking oral Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is.

I'm just trying to run these first cycles as best as I can, hopefully when I start running heavier cycles I will have everything ironed out and running like clockwork :)

pls don't tell me you are thinking Winstrol (winny) only for your next cycle...?

Days 14-16 PCT

Feeling better and better each day, had some good workouts and today went full steam ahead on cardio...I've droped the nolva as sides were to bad, dizzyness, headaches and the blured vision were getting to bad, I coudn't risk perm vision damage.

I'm continuing post cycle therapy (pct) with just aromisan 12.5mg ED, at 25mg ED I felt a little to low on estrogen.

I'm feeling completly back to normal now but will continue post cycle therapy (pct) for a further 7days.

Day 17/18 PCT

Feeling fully recovered now, good sex drive, good workouts, a little more achy but I guess I've gotta get used to training natty again.

Had blood tests taken this morning, cholesterol, liver fuctiion and kidney function, should take 7days so I'll post the results here...I've done two oral cycles in the last 5months, Anavar (var) and Tbol so it will be interesting to see how my cholesterol and liver values come back :)

Blood Test Results - 18 days after ceasing Tbol

==========================================
Liver Function

Serum Bilirubin Level - 18 umol/L ( <17 )

Alk Phos - 76 IU/L ( 20-120 )

Serum ALT level - 68 IU/L ( 5-40 )

Serum total protein - 78 g/L ( 62-80 )

Serum albumin - 44 g/L (35-55 )

Serum globulin - 34 g/L ( 22-36 )

=============================================

=============================================
Cholesterol Levels

Total cholesterol <4.0 mmol/litre
LDL cholesterol < 2.0 mmol/litre

Serum cholesterol - 3.3 mmol/L

Serum cholesterol /HDL ratio - 3.0

Serum HDL cholesterol level - 1.1 mmol/L

Serum LDL cholesterol level - 2.0 mmol/L

Serum triglycerides 0.5 mmol/L - (0.5-1.7 )

===============================================
Urea and Electrolytes

Serum creatine - 116 umol/L ( 75-120 )

Serum urea level - 6.2 mmol/L ( 3.0-7.0 )

Serum sodium - 141 mmol/L ( 133-143 )

Serum potassium - 4.0 mmol/L ( 3.7-5.2 )

GFR calculated abbreviated MDRD - 71 mL/Min/1.73^2

===========================================

As you can see my:

Serum Bilirubin Level - 18 umol/L normal levels are ( <17 )
Serum ALT level - 68 IU/L normal levels are ( 5-40 )

are elevated and that's even with zero alcohol, gallons or water every day, zero pain killers... this is a veeery low dose cycle, imagine what high doses do to your liver and this is two weeks after ceasing Tbol!!

I've rebooked another test in 3weeks to keep an eye on things.

Final Product after PCT

Ok so final pics, total gain 5 veeery clean lbs even a little fat loss so not sure of total gain, possibley 7lbs!

I enjoyed the cycle, gains were smooth and steady, post cycle therapy (pct) was a cinch once I started Nolva and I felt pretty much 100% from 2weeks onwards..

Planning my next cycle already due in 8weeks, which at the moment is looking like:

300mg Test E EW ( 1-12 )
Var 20mg ED ( 1-6 )

Cant wait :)

Last edited:
Back