test, dbol, and tren log

tuesday-shoulders. Felt much better with shoulders this week then last week. Started with 90's for 6 reps, 5, and 5. Then did 2 sets of 8 with 65's going very slow and out. After that I did front shoulder raises with 55's for 10, then did 2 slow sets with 30 holding it a the top for a second. For side laterals I did 30's for 15, 40's for 10 and 25s really slow for 10. After that did some rear delt work. Increased a little from previouse weeks so no complaints. Hope the test really kicks in soon. Weight is 220 1/2

wed- traps. Couldnt do lowerback today since I didnt have time. For traps I shrugs with 5 plates on each side for 18 reps. Went to 6 plates and got only 5. I definatly could have done more but the bar was to high so it messed me up. Went to 5 plates for another 10. Then I did 3 sets of 10 with 150s slowly. And one last set of 60s really contracting at the top. Didnt have time to wiegh myself. Seeing less vascularity so thats a sign some water is coming back. Feel good though.

thursday-chest. Finally some progress in chest which I havent seen in a few weeks. Started off with dumbells using 100s for 10 reps completely on my own, last 2 weeks was 9. 115 I got only 3 times which im dissapointed in but I think it might be to my elbows hurting. Then went to 80 and did 2 perfect slow sets for 8, then 7 reps. Went to flat barbell bench and did 135 slow and not extending all the way, just staying in the bottom groove. Did about 5 sets. Then went to the hammer machine for incline which is the only thing I can really feel my chest working. Did 2 plates for 18 reps. Then went to 3 plates and did another 2 sets. Did 3 plates and a quarter for a few. Then I went back to 3 plates for another 3-4 sets. Went down to 2 plates and did supersets with cable crossovers. Definatly a little strenght increase from last week. Weight is 222.

frida-legs. Well this is my first time going heavy with legs in over a month due to my knees hurting. Been doing half assed machine workouts not even getting soar, actually weaker. I started with leg press and got 6 plates only 4 times when I usually get 8-10. Did 5 plates for sets at 6 reps. Then dropped to 4 and did 10. Went to 3 and did 10 all with perfect form. Then I did a few extensions with light wieght holding the contracted position for 20-30 seconds. Finished off with some abductors. Didnt have time for calfs so Ill do them with arms. Shitty wieght but I think its because I havent gone heavy in a long time. 2 weeks I should be fine. Weight is 222.

saturday-arms. Started with barbell curls. Got 115 for 10, then 2 sets of 6 and one of 4. Went to 95 with a closer grip and did 2 sets of 6. Then I supersted some cable curls when I began tris. For tris I did some pushdowns. Did 150 for 15, 170 for 10, and 200 for 6 and the 2nd time 8. Did a set of kickbaks and some dips. Finished up with that stick with the rope and weight attached to it for forearms. did 10 lbs then went to 15 and then back to 10. Weight is 220 1/2

Monday-back. I got so soar from doing pull ups at home last week I decided to do them again. They were much easier this week. I finished the 60 a little quicker and did more reps each set. Same routine as last week. Also I started my DNP today. Took 400mg. I feel very very warm and am sweating a bit. Ill stick to 400 for another day or two and bump to 600 to see how I feel. Did not wiegh myself since I didnt go to the gym.

tuesday-death. I felt like I was going to die. Yesterday I took 400mg of DNP and it wasnt horrible but bearable. Today I took 400mg in 2 doses and felt ok to take another 200mg. I took it and in about 2 hours it really kicked in. At first I was just sweating very bad but nothing else, I just felt extremly hot. Also the AC in my job wasnt working properly so that didnt help. Then I got really sick and puked up all the chicken and rice I had eaten. I went home cause I felt so shitty. I fell asleep for about 45 min. When I woke up I had the biggest craving for pizza that I can remember. I got 3 slices and later went for some more. I felt really guilty but it seemed like thats the only thing I could eat and wouldnt puke. Im very sick of eating chicken, rice and oatmeal, and protein bars ED. I feel really tired and did not go to the gym. I dont think I could move any weight at this time. Hope tomoro is better.

wendsday-deadlifts and shrugs. I dont ever remeber 135 being this heavy. Before doing deads I decided to load up the bar with 135 and press it a few times for fun. I could only get it 3 times when I usually warm up with this. Did 3-4 sets of deads with differant positions and another 3 sets of shrugs using 135. Weight felt very heavy. DNP is really kicking my ass, been pouring sweat all day and night but at least I know its working. Weight is 215 from about 221. 3 days = 6 lbs. I hope I dont lose any strenght.

thursday-chest. I have never been this tired in my life. Im surprised Im finding the energy to type this right now. Today wasnt the hottest since the weather was nicer outside but it was more exhausting. Went to the gym and benched just the bars switching up positions. Dont see the point in going to the gym though, Im not working out since I cant. As far as weight goes I dropped another 1 1/2 lbs. Down to 213.5 from 221. Total of 7.5 lbs. Damn this shit is harcore

poweredbypride said:
careful man... DNP is dangerous shit
thanks for looking out, I can see why this could be dangerouse. As of last evening I lost 7.5 lbs and estimate as of this afternoon, about another half a pound. Only took 200mg today but will take 400. I just wanted to space it out much more than the last few days.

Bimmer said:
thanks for looking out, I can see why this could be dangerouse. As of last evening I lost 7.5 lbs and estimate as of this afternoon, about another half a pound. Only took 200mg today but will take 400. I just wanted to space it out much more than the last few days.

Yeah that's good sounds like it's working wonders for you though!

Well... after 4th week of cycle ide say the average gain on lifts ranges from 10-20+ lbs... ive learned var is a real MILD drug... very safe though, and pretty much no sides, thats where the expensiveness comes in... ide reccommend it i suppose!

BTW, fuck DNP. I dont plan on running it ever again. Unless by some chance in a week my muscles look like muscles again. First off shit makes me throw up blood, and it gives me the worst possible headaches. The worst of it is after all Iv went through this week I feel like I lost mostly muscle.

sunday- feel normal today. Had some chinese food, some fruits, and a protien bar. Tomoro going back on my strict diet again. Adding in some protien shakes since I think that is one of my problems. Also started masterone yesterday. Im hoping to get a little kick from it since I just got off DNP and feel really weak. Going to run 100mg EOD for 20 days.

Back