Test/EQ

Ifrit

I sent out for some test. I was going to run the EQ at 600mgs but now with the added test I think I should lower it to 400mgs. Should I do 250mgs test 200mgs EQ twice a week in the same shot? I have nolvadex and femara on hand so what would you recommend for estrogenic side effects and post cycle use? I am pretty sure I will get all side effects from this test and I have Avodart also. The HCG isn't absolutely needed is it? Thanks.

I have to use hcg since my nuts shrink up after 4 weeks. It is up to you. 250 mg of test and 200 eq twice a week sounds good to me. I think that is going to be my next cycle.

ifrit, keep your eq dose at 600 bro-- you will get more benefit from it-- do monday 250 test, 300 eq, thursday 250 test,300 eq

for post cycle therapy (pct) i would just run the nolva 40 mgs 14 days 20 mgs 14 days

house1 said:
ifrit, keep your eq dose at 600 bro-- you will get more benefit from it-- do monday 250 test, 300 eq, thursday 250 test,300 eq

for post cycle therapy (pct) i would just run the nolva 40 mgs 14 days 20 mgs 14 days

Good advice.............:D

Ifrit said:
Could I run the Nolva 20mgs a day throughout to keep the bitch tits at bay?

Probably not the best idea.........remember that Nolva reduces Femara's effectiveness by up to 40%.

I wouldn't run nolva at all, until the nips get a little tender. If ya don't need it why use it? Its not like you wake up with boobs out of nowhere, you can feel it coming on.

Ifrit said:
Could I run the Nolva 20mgs a day throughout to keep the bitch tits at bay?

Yes, but you'd be better off to prevent it at the source by running your femera througout. You'll keep more of your test as test, and prevent it from ever aromatizing to estrogen in the first place. Save your Nolva for when you see estrogen symptoms arising, and post cycle. I'm sure you'll see better results this way.

run 20mg nolva if you decide on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), which would be a good idea.

Ifrit, damn bro you actually decided to go with some test? Didn't get the dose, are you going to do 250 of 500mg/week and will you continue your Avodart? Keep us posted Ifrit.

500mgs a week WI. As House1 suggested 250mgs test 300mgs EQ twice a week. And Magnusson I will take the femara 1.25 eod throughout as well. I will be taking the Avodart as I have been on it 1 year and it has REALLY worked.

My nips have never been sore but I can just tell I will be succeptible to gyno so I would rather take something from day1.

Back