TNE - Jimithing's Log....

JimiThing

So the TNE arrived, beautifully packaged, great communication re tracking and fast delivery. Ill be Starting the journey this Sat.
I will be using the TNE as a pre-workout of sorts. Im very excited as I havent used it in quite some time and I remeber responding very well. Hopefully this stuff is akin to PSL's other products and I will havethe same or even better results than I have in the pasts. Ill tell you what i recaall, some killer workouts and aggression as well as a blowing up of sorts to be blunt.
Stay tuned for regular updates!!

Yes I will give a totally honest and as thorough a review as I can.
Thank you!

JimmiThing - your reviews are "exactly" what makes a review, honest and well respected!

I'll look forward to the updates! :D

Hey Jimi, I look forward to your post brother. I havent noticed the big punch from it as ive read about online that some(most) experience from it. I use 1ml wich is 50mgTNE, preworkout, about an hour before so. Im not saying anything bad here, lemmy clarify, about this product. Ive been PSL custy for long time now and have a stock of their gear I definantly plan on using. Maybe, my thought, its not enough. For me atleast. Ive read alot where guys get 100mg/1ml. So id like to see how the 50mg works for u. maybe ill try 2ml next time to get 100mg in my veins. Thanks!!
Good luck bro!!

JimmiThing - your reviews are "exactly" what makes a review, honest and well respected!

I'll look forward to the updates! :D

sorry can you rephrase? You often type in incredibly poor english and I can never understand you.

"your reviews are "exactly" what makes a review"

Reviews are reviews. The same way the cows are cows and eggs are eggs.

Also, "exactly" is a word that doesn't need to be in speech marks. It's a word and you aren't quoting someone.

sorry can you rephrase? You often type in incredibly poor english and I can never understand you.

"your reviews are "exactly" what makes a review"

Reviews are reviews. The same way the cows are cows and eggs are eggs.

Also, "exactly" is a word that doesn't need to be in speech marks. It's a word and you aren't quoting someone.

L the F OL

Reactions: Onk
Jimi

U go boy. I m interested. TNE s a potential wicked cycle if u can pin e d. I m to...unstable.....

Looking forward to some updates this week. Just grabbed a few vials of Test Suspension to prep for bulk season :)

So I used this Sat pre workout. I used a 27g pin as i have a box of short 27's laying around. I injected 50mg and was pretty pleased.
There was not a lot of discomfort at the site of injection and i def felt a surge in energy and focus but i timed it a bit wrong.
It seems I need to take this injection about 45min - 1 hr pre workout and timing will be better.
Ill be updating again tomorrow, Tuesday 7/12.
Thanks!

So I used this Sat pre workout. I used a 27g pin as i have a box of short 27's laying around. I injected 50mg and was pretty pleased.
There was not a lot of discomfort at the site of injection and i def felt a surge in energy and focus but i timed it a bit wrong.
It seems I need to take this injection about 45min - 1 hr pre workout and timing will be better.
Ill be updating again tomorrow, Tuesday 7/12.
Thanks!

Wow!!
ok, god to hear you liked it Jimi. You say 50mg was sufficient for you. Now i gotta ask, what amount of test are you currently running?? I did 100mg my last shot and was able to notice that. It was quite alot to inject at once tho. Im on 500mg test e/wk right now and think that has to do with why i didnt notice a thing off 50mg/base. What are your stats as well? i wonder if size, body mass, has anything to do with the effectiveness of the amount of the shot also. Thanks J!

Wow!!
ok, god to hear you liked it Jimi. You say 50mg was sufficient for you. Now i gotta ask, what amount of test are you currently running?? I did 100mg my last shot and was able to notice that. It was quite alot to inject at once tho. Im on 500mg test e/wk right now and think that has to do with why i didnt notice a thing off 50mg/base. What are your stats as well? i wonder if size, body mass, has anything to do with the effectiveness of the amount of the shot also. Thanks J!

I suppose like anything else...it depends on the person and how they respond. I was on 750mg test and 750mg deca when I last used TNE. I could definitely feel 50mg. It wasn't crazy, but it definitely put me in a good state of mind and gave me some awesome drive and stamina. Then I tried 100mg and it was like a whole new experience. Same effects, but magnified. The best part for me was the pumps and vascularity. I just loved the look it gave me. Also put me in a great mood.

I tried 50mg and 100mg of PSL TNE on numerous occasions and for different muscle groups - it didn't offer me anything more than an OTC pre-workout would if I'm honest.

And at least I don't get 2 days of PIP from pre-workout drinks!

I'll be interested to see how Jimi rates it at a higher dose. I know he's an honest guy with good integrity.

Last edited:
I tried 50mg and 100mg of PSL TNE on numerous occasions and for different muscle groups - it didn't offer me anything more than an OTC pre-workout would if I'm honest.

And at least I don't get 2 days of PIP from pre-workout drinks!

I'll be interested to see how Jimi rates it at a higher dose. I know he's an honest guy with good integrity.

I think you nailed it. 50mg IS like a preworkout. Im dosing at 50 again today and thurs then Sat Ill be upping it to 100 to see how that goes.
Stay tuned as ill be taking my 2nd dose in about 2 hrs , then working out wtc so ill be updating here around oh say 5pm EST.

Ive been toying with the idea of trying this for a few years now so I am definitely interested in what you say about this Jimi!

Back