Tren Facts or Myths?

Tren is THAT compound I don't advise to anyone. A guy is going to do what he's going to do.

First time Tren user would smart to run 175mgs of Tren A, the low dose to see how they react and the Acetate in case they choose to "get out" quick.

I recently had very good blast results running 175mgs on top of Primo and test base. 4 weeks ON, now I am back ON for another 4 weeks: 420 mgs no Primo.

420mgs, I feel hot lying in bed, slight winded doing sets but the gym sweats are extreme......pretty fucking obvious something is going on.....lol

seriously Mike,i was considering using a very low dose to see how it effects me,but about 95% of my friends say dont touch it because of my health issues,which i take meds for to control them

I love the stuff and to be honest everyone i know uses it and loves the stuff....We have been using it for years ...Tren ace that is!!! I would say try it and seewhat happens...Sweating is the only side and if you have a little body fat going it does a nice job in thaking care of that to ...it is a gift from the gods,,,, Ask Kane he will say the same !!!

I use 600mg Tren E weekly

Night sweats: hell yeah! Every hour on the hour-- and nasty barnyard smelling sweats too.

Crazy dreams: I have them regardless!

Shortness of breath: yes, best described as "heavy lungs." Mosty occurring when I become dehydrated. A quick glass of water usually stops this.

Body recomp: for me, dramatic. In 6 weeks I went from looking like a "basic jock" to what my friends called a "mean boxer" with anger issues.

Sex drive: a "mean boxer" fucks more than a "basic jock"... What can I say.

Will I use Tren again?: "Will I ever stop using Tren?!!!!"

tren cough: never

Night sweats: a couple of times

Sweating: yes, a lot

Short fused: This is one i noticed only with tren, i actually get very deep and violent when angry while on tren

Strength gains: great strenght

Dramatic overnight recomp: No

Endurance: cardio tends to be tougher

Sex Drive: i lose my drive a bit

One thing i will mention that happened to me last time i ran tren, i was itchy like hell on my chest and back for the first injection to the last. I actually only ran the tren for 3 weeks because of this side effect. I am actually done with tren now in my cycles, it was fun while it lasted but i dont like to be angry and itchy

at the beginning of this year i did a 3-month run of tren a 700mg/mast 350mg/test cyp 700mg (I'm always on test anywhere from 400-1200 per wk)

I was pinning eod day... one day tren/mast... next day tren/test... did it that way for the whole 3 months and I got "tren cough" every, single time I injected the tren w/ the mast... I actually started to look forward to it haha

other sides... had terrible indigestion the whole time (burps smelling like farts, a real beauty), pools of sweat in my bed and a very distinctive vinegar/amonia smell to my sweat when I was in the gym

in short... gains were good considering my stomach problem, but my strength was nothing compared to what it is now running test e 1000/deca 1000 per week... and I'm leaner now haha

tren is good, but I'm gonna stick with deca down the road, much more comfortable and I can eat! ;)

I get about the same effects.

Good post Mike.

Tren cough: No but it gave me a scratchy throat twice immediately after injection. Maybe this is the cause of tren cough, irritation??????

Night sweats: Yes

Sweating: Only noticed more at night, but I don't sweat that much considering.

Short Fused: Nah, I'm always a very mellow person.

Strength gains: Considerable

Recomp: I have only used tren once and tried it with a cut. Still experimenting with diets on tren.

Endurance: Dropped off towards the end of cycle. Makes me think tren cycles should be a medium length of time. About 10-12 weeks, idk for sure.

Sex drive: Crazy, even for me.

Shortness of breath: Yeah it was just pitiful. Walked up two flights of stairs and breathing rate was increased.

I will use tren again.

Trenbolone sides vary from dose to individual. Personally the worst I've ever gotten from tren is insomnia or aggresion.

tren cough: on week 8 and never had the cough

Night sweats: not bad at all, skin feels sweaty, but the bed isn't wet like I thought was going to happen

Sweating: not bad at all, mainly happens when I'm in the sun.

Short fused: mild, but controllable

Strength gains: None

Dramatic overnight recomp: ???

Endurance: I get short of breath very fast

Sex Drive: same as when I'm just on HRT

Dreams: I haven't woke up and remembered a dream in years until I got on this cycle.

tren cough: ive gotten it 10-12 times with tren e

Night sweats: pouring out sweat, had to keep the ac on 65 just to sleep

Sweating: considerable,everywhere i was sweating like a fat guy running a marathon

Short fused: not extreme.....but more frequently than other aas

Strength gains: little to none

Dramatic overnight recomp: no

Endurance: extremely low endurance

Sex Drive: no different than other aas....up and down.

Dreams: crazy nonsensical dreams.just strange as hell!

size gains: none

bf loss: dropped about 1% bf on tren e

great thread!

Ah yes the dreams!!!! Weird fucking dreams!!!

I am running GH so I have those going on anyway.....lol

hey brothers,

I wish I could have weird dreams on tren but I can't fucking sleep on it....lol sweat like a bastard and pretty much screws my cardio, can't get my wind.....lol worse than usual I mean..lol

tren cough: no

night sweats: no

sweating: noticeable increase

short fused: 1st time use iwanted to kill people

Strength gains: yes partly due to increased agression

Dramatic overnight recomp: i get huge on tren

Endurance: short of breath it sucked kinda scary when squating

sex drive: either is awsome or low all over the place

dreams: yes

Last edited:
I can't wait till I can see these dreams but I am a year away, I get good sleep but very rarely do I dream my sleep is blank most of the time.

My shit must have been bunk bc I was on 750 mg a wk of test E and 75 mg of tren A eod and didnt feel shit. Gained prob 5 lbs at the end of the whole cycle. I feel left out!!

Tren cough: well over 200 Tren A pins I've had Tren cough 2 times.

Night sweats: I've never had night sweats.

Sweating: I pour sweat in the gym.

Short fused: Slight/intermittent.

Strength gains: Slight.

Dramatic overnight recomp: No

Endurance: Drops off.

Sex Drive: All over the board each run and during that run.

Like to know your experience, also add anything I left out.

tren cough: often, especially if i inject delts. for some reason never when i inject glutes, quads

night sweats: all the time when on tren A

sweating: excessive, during the gym and especially during sex

short fused: very, very, get irritated all the time. i have to control myself, which is not a problem

strength gains: very slight, i see an increase in aggression in the gym and overall

dramatic overnight recomp: no, but very noticeable changes over a few days

Endurance: Cardio drops off

sex drive: i go nuts on tren, feel like fucking all day, wet dreams. even my girl friend said no to sex, she was worn out, which cause me to cheat on her(not proud of it)

i love and hate tren at the same time. I become Dr. Jekyll on tren. its a mind fuck, but if you can handle/manage it the results are awesome. ive run tren a twice.

i will not try it again till i have all of the following:

a. a girl friend or a fuck buddy for constant sex

b. my mind is relaxed, no problems at work, family etc

c. cold weather, dont try it when its hot outside

d. i will never again mix it with any rec drugs(not proud that i did in the past)

despite all this i will DEFINITELY USE TREN AGAIN........ TREN= FUCK YEA

You guys are confusing me. Your saying tren didn't produce much strength gains and from the hype I've read, people say its one of the best for strength. If anyone would care to elaborate that'd be great.

You guys are confusing me. Your saying tren didn't produce much strength gains and from the hype I've read, people say its one of the best for strength. If anyone would care to elaborate that'd be great.

i think just the same as sides......the pros or benefits would be different for different people.

I know when u hit a vein during injection, you cough uncontrollably. whether its tren, test, eq, etc. I've had it a couple times. I can't blame it on tren cuz I had a shot loaded with 3 different compounds, tren a being one of them.

Back