uncle z

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, and I plan to order from z .. they seem to have good stuff, and cheap too.any advice out there..

Last edited:
how bout we tone it down in here a bit fellas. pm me if u have no clue about what the hell i'm talkin about ;)

Only used them one time, the gear came fast but I think the test e was under dosed it didnt do anything.Gave away the other bottle to find out it didnt do shit either. Hope I just had bad luck.

Only used them one time, the gear came fast but I think the test e was under dosed it didnt do anything.Gave away the other bottle to find out it didnt do shit either. Hope I just had bad luck.

how fast u got u r gear? and how did u tell it did not work?

i liked z test prop good shit and along with his test e it made for a sweet cycle, and i have a few close friends who have used him and thought his gear was awsome. uncle z gear is defo good to go!

i liked z test prop good shit and along with his test e it made for a sweet cycle, and i have a few close friends who have used him and thought his gear was awsome. uncle z gear is defo good to go!

good to know bro, r they fast sending your gear?,..

Last edited:
yeh pretty fast about 2 weeks give or take a couple days! it is the sauce! some of the best gear i have tried! found it extremely smooth!

how fast u got u r gear? and how did u tell it did not work?

It came fast.... I ran 375mg/week wasn't gaining anything and I lift hard. So I stopped around my 8th week no bullshit. Its cool Im going to try them again in the spring once I have my diet and training back on schedule.

yeh pretty fast about 2 weeks give or take a couple days! it is the sauce! some of the best gear i have tried! found it extremely smooth!

is that from the day u made payment?

It's been over two weeks after my payment and I'm still waiting for an email with shipping info. I'm thinking maybe it's because of the holidays, but people say he's SLOW, so I'll give him to the end of this week before contacting. he said to be cool, I'm being cool, lol.

It came fast.... I ran 375mg/week wasn't gaining anything and I lift hard. So I stopped around my 8th week no bullshit. Its cool Im going to try them again in the spring once I have my diet and training back on schedule.

You ran a total of 375mg a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back