UncleZ is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like USA Domestic, but if Z added HCG, bac water, and syringes/needles to the line, and sold it cheaper, and in bulk like his other lines, he'd hit a goldmine. But Hypothetically speaking, do any of you know if his other lines like Z-Labs, and euro-pharmicies would be reliable to get through US customs if you live in, say... Texas?

I like USA Domestic, but if Z added HCG, bac water, and syringes/needles to the line, and sold it cheaper, and in bulk like his other lines, he'd hit a goldmine. But Hypothetically speaking, do any of you know if his other lines like Z-Labs, and euro-pharmicies would be reliable to get through US customs if you live in, say... Texas?
Let's hope so. :scratchhe I'll keep ya posted 2 weeks in at this point.

Yes - I'm in Florida and order both US domestic and international in the same order and have received everything just fine :)

You can find the hcg in the international section under injectables.

I have some of the Euro test cyp on the way and will post some feedback once I (pard'n the pun) give it a shot.

Mixing the different lines have been super easy :)

I put in my first order with Z awhile ago, haven't received anything yet but I'm hoping for the best :D

Last edited:

I don't know about texas.. the whole Steers and queers thing...:bigok:
but
The suff definitely can make it to OhIo :frogjump:

Hypothetically speaking, do any of you know if his other lines like Z-Labs, and euro-pharmicies would be reliable to get through US customs if you live in, say... Texas?
How can anybody say what customs will catch or will not catch? Who can say what customs will do with it once they catch it?

Could be a seizure letter.

Could be a call to your local sheriff, who will alert his "drug task force" for a joint local and federal operation on your house.

A Chalmette man was arrested this week after receiving 500 anabolic steroid pills and four vials of testosterone ordered . . . over the internet . . .

U.S. Customs Service officials intercepted the package recently and alerted local and state authorities. Coopersmith accepted the package, which was delivered by an undercover U.S. postal inspector, authorities said.

When agents of the sheriff's Special Investigations Division, commanded by Col. Chad Clark, arrived at Coppersmith's residence and served a search warrant they found . . .
:eek:

Nothing to do with Uncle Z, but U.S. Customs is U.S. Customs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gtg TEXAS

How can anybody say what customs will catch or will not catch? Who can say what customs will do with it once they catch it?

Could be a seizure letter.

Could be a call to your local sheriff, who will alert his "drug task force" for a joint local and federal operation on your house.

A Chalmette man was arrested this week after receiving 500 anabolic steroid pills and four vials of testosterone ordered . . . over the internet . . .

U.S. Customs Service officials intercepted the package recently and alerted local and state authorities. Coopersmith accepted the package, which was delivered by an undercover U.S. postal inspector, authorities said.

When agents of the sheriff's Special Investigations Division, commanded by Col. Chad Clark, arrived at Coppersmith's residence and served a search warrant they found . . .
:eek:

Nothing to do with Uncle Z, but U.S. Customs is U.S. Customs.

Pinga, sorry. I did not realize that the no links rule applied to a link to a newspaper story. I was not attempting to flout the rules. It will not happen again.

Good to hear!! I am new to this and have been tryin to sift through the bs and hope I make the right decision on who to go with

I used money gram online to send my payment. They wouldnt complete my transaction until I called. The rep was asking what I was buying and from what website... What do I say? She demanded to know.

I said model plains and she sounded rather confused. When she asked the website I got nervous and said id call her back.

are these questions normal procedure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back