uncle z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z ..

hey Z, i know your probably busy man, but i have mailed you loads a while ago and have not heard anything back, i am not nagging bro but just wondering if your getting my mail at all about my order thanks nick.

Sorry stone cold.
I saw a few people post their delivery times,
so I didn't think it was an issue.
But now that I know it isn't allowed I won't ask about t/a again through the forums.

hey

guys, like i alway say, if y need info just emial me , no talk about , t/a, derlivery ,shipping....
thanks for help

z.

will someone please private message me the email that uncle Z will get, because i have emailed him many of times and placed an order and have not heard anything back, this is also my first time doing so also. thanks

@nickfreakz
I know how you feel man.
Were on the same boat.
This is my first time with z.
I haven't got a reply to my simple yes or no question and its been a week since asking it,
While other good suppliers get back to me within a few days, sometimes just a day or the same day.
I'm very close to just going with someone else.
But this domestic usa shit is great.
I'm gonna wait one more week or so for a response then I might take my business else where.

Last edited:
i've never had a problem contacting z he always emailed me back the next day at the longest... this may be a stupid question but are you using an encrypted email like hushmail or safemail?

@nickfreakz
I know how you feel man.
Were on the same boat.
This is my first time with z.
I haven't got a reply to my simple yes or no question and its been a week since asking it,
While other good suppliers get back to me within a few days, sometimes just a day or the same day.
I'm very close to just going with someone else.
But this domestic usa shit is great.
I'm gonna wait one more week or so for a response then I might take my business else where.

You gota remember he is in diferent time zone so its night when its day for you. He will get back to you just be patient he is a busy guy, It took 4 days or so to sort my issue but its all good now

Well i've gotten a reply today.
Z was really cool about the situation and it didn't go how i planned but for the better.
So I'm gonna stick with my new uncle.
Hope I get my presents in 3-5 weeks max.
I will keep everyone updated.

Last edited:
i've never had a problem contacting z he always emailed me back the next day at the longest... this may be a stupid question but are you using an encrypted email like hushmail or safemail?

Well this is a stupid question to your question, should someone use hushmail or safemail to get an answer from Uncle Z? I read in another post that it really does not matter, the government can read those emails too if they want. I am just asking, because a friend of a friend wants to order and would like to know if he should use these other email sites.

Used Z 3X's now no problems! GTG. Cut the thread Plz. Getting way too much attention. I don't want to lose a tried and true source. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back