UncleZ is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did my 2nd order with z yesterday...he is good and dependable, which is why he will be in business for a very long time and make a very good livng.

What line do you guys order from ?

I been thinking about ordering some cyp 250 from his domestic line.

Do you still have to western union the funds for domestic ?

guys - can you explain something to me.
it is prohibited to talk about sources on this site but you can speak freely of uncle Z? one can only speak of sources if it is a verified sponsor? then it is ok?
and another thing ... when someone asks for a source, everyone says hey noob you are asking for trouble and to get had ... no one says - hey bud, here is the link to uncle Z or other sponsor,
just curious.

I hope Z's stuff can get through Canadian customs btw coz I am in Canada ....

I was just wondering the same thing?
Not saying that I know anything but it just doesnt seem right that this one post is allowed and everyone else's is deleted. But did check the gear out and the pricing seems right but there is always there fear of the scam thing.

I have not ordered from him yet, but I have been having questions and he has replied to my e-mails very quickly. He seems GTG!

I hope you guys are right on about oerdering from Z. just sent my money as per cool ppl on this site. just want no problems. Hope the blue tops are what everyone says they are. if all works out, thanks to anyone who gave me tips on doing this

Damn Z must of stepped his game up. He use to do some sketchy stuff. Had several friends that it took months to get their gear. Might check him out now

Z is a rip google uncle z and scams pop up with a lot of people saying they were scammed FYI
Have you ordered from him bro and got scammed if not stfu!

I got some overdosed gear he apoligized and made it right lets just say I have enough free gear from my uncle to run 2 additional 16 week test cycles all I paid for is 1....

I use his test e 600 mg ew for 8 weeks and I feel it's underdosed.
No big boost of my libido, no big strength, I am disappointed.

Just got my test from uncle z. I've never seen it clear usually its golden color. But i did get some free gear i wasn't counting on.

I had great gains from UncZ Test. Had a problem with 2 bottles of test. Sent him a message and he sent two more out the next day. Z is good to go. No doubt. Using HGH labs now. It costs more but real clean. No acne.

Have you ordered from him bro and got scammed if not stfu!

I got some overdosed gear he apoligized and made it right lets just say I have enough free gear from my uncle to run 2 additional 16 week test cycles all I paid for is 1....

If is a legit SOURCE than why they hell are we talking about it.

Because he is a sponsor if you wanna find out more look around bro don't post visitor messages, info is all around there is good and bad reviews for every Ugl you just got to make a leap but this dude treats us good thats why he been around so long

Because he is a sponsor if you wanna find out more look around bro don't post visitor messages, info is all around there is good and bad reviews for every Ugl you just got to make a leap but this dude treats us good thats why he been around so long

I just think its funny how when I first posted a thread about asking if a source was legit it got deleted and everyone got pissed but this one is still open, it shouldn't matter if unlce z treats you good i thought we were not suppose to do that. this forum is so backwards sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back