UncleZ is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie Z is the man!! I'm only on week 3 of his sust and eq and I'm already getting great results!!! Already placed another order Cuz his shits legit! Quick question are my blood levels still going up from the sust? I don't know if I'm feeling the eq yet, when should I start to tell? All I know is something is working.

how are you dosing the sust?

Can't stop raving about this guys Test 300mg/ml, cycle is ending and I am still getting results love it.

If you are havin any 2nd thoughts I say take the leap you won't be dissapointed!!

:blue:

I ordered from Z on Sunday night when I found out my wife threw away my gear by mistake while I was out of town. I'm 5 weeks into a cycle of Test-E and needless to say, I needed to get a replacement order in, and fast to keep things going before crashing. I paid Monday morning and e-mail'ed Z the situation along with the payment info. This afternoon Z responded, said not to worry, and he will collect today, and have it out first thing tomorrow morning. If all goes as he stated, he's A+ in my book and will be getting my future business, that's for sure.

Im about to place an order with Z, will be my first actual order that is not a home brew. any reviews on his Tren a/dbol/test p?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back