UncleZ is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle Z

Well I placed an order yesterday and hope the test is the real deal. Some of these posts have me wondering if it is totally legit.

We will see.

the Anavar (var) LAAAAGIT:dance2:

as far as Test, remebr it takes like 4 weeks for blood values to rise to a level where you feel like your "on"

Starting to get nervous. I did a Western Union on Friday "money in minuets" Uncle Z said he did not get it and said do send it again. I don't think so as I have no idea if I can even my orginal money back. At this point I know th Western Union location I went to took my $580 and I have no idea as to what kind of recourse I have at this point.

Starting to get nervous. I did a Western Union on Friday "money in minuets" Uncle Z said he did not get it and said do send it again. I don't think so as I have no idea if I can even my orginal money back. At this point I know th Western Union location I went to took my $580 and I have no idea as to what kind of recourse I have at this point.

You can track the money you sent with the receipt that you were given when you paid. Check and see if the money was picked up. Also your not supposed to talk about how you pay.

You can track the money you sent with the receipt that you were given when you paid. Check and see if the money was picked up. Also your not supposed to talk about how you pay.

Well speaking of not to talk about paying.....if i were to ever go this shitty route of purchasing id go with western union...

I just got mine in, didnt take long at all. And sent me an extra bottle. He watches this shit, and if you dog him out, then he has no use for you. Give it time. You knows he gotta be busy. I didnt email him one time after i sent the WU stuff, just takes time, thats all.:dance2:

Z is awesome! Earlier this year I used him and the gear was not dosed properly (his words) but it caused extreme pain and he replaced it for free. Then I ordered from him a few weeks ago and something happened with his domestic shipping so he had to send the international line. He sent me extra of everything for the wait. I did not ask for this, that is just how cool he is!

Z is awesome! Earlier this year I used him and the gear was not dosed properly (his words) but it caused extreme pain and he replaced it for free. Then I ordered from him a few weeks ago and something happened with his domestic shipping so he had to send the international line. He sent me extra of everything for the wait. I did not ask for this, that is just how cool he is!

Yes that gear was double potency:)
it was twice as strong then listed

Not gonna lie Z is the man!! I'm only on week 3 of his sust and eq and I'm already getting great results!!! Already placed another order Cuz his shits legit! Quick question are my blood levels still going up from the sust? I don't know if I'm feeling the eq yet, when should I start to tell? All I know is something is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back