UncleZ is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called back and moneygram said theyre refusing to send my money. How else can I pay Z. Online preferibly. I dont gave much time to make it to a bank.

All of my orders have came through just fine 100%...

Z has been very helpful along the way answering all of my emails within one day which is very cool in this business :)

I've already tried a handful of different items from the website and everyone of them have lived up to or exceeded my expectations...

Whenever I see something I want to order - I just order it and have complete confidence it's going to be good.

I'm a big fan of Z and his products...

"I give him my highest recommendation!" :)

anyone else have these problems with Z?

anyone else have these problems with Z?

HI
It's not a problem which I make but Moneygram and US government
They want where and for who you send money when it's really big amount like 1200$
So the best thing is to make two smaller payments and when they ask you for what is it just say
'it's help for my family/friend' make a sad story etc. and everything should go smooth :)

z.

Hi
Still we are not as good as we would like to be
But we are working on it and improving
Hope all you like it

z.

Nothing but professional etiquette from Z..Great customer service and product (my experience). All around nice guy.....

z is my fave uncle , he is VERY legit, would do anything to help anyone out
this guy is more then a supp, hes an uncle.

Just received my first order of the new Euro line today...

Everything arrived on time and as usual I love the packaging :)

If you have not researched Z's new Euro product line yet - I would recommend you do so.

Having said that - it was still a little hard to try Z's new line - because I'm seeing very good results with everything I've tried with the Z line - but this does look very promising and will post some feedback as soon as I run the first batch :)

im not one to post on forums , dont talk very much but Z is super legit, and better yet he would do anything for a customer, i couldnt afford to pay for another shipment when my stuff got seized , Z went above and beyond and helped me out. he is the best source out there and because of this service im going to always stick with him and encourage anybody else looking for goods to use him because hes a good person, and a better uncle.
theres a reason why there is a millions posts on how hes everybodys fave uncle, z is GTG !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back