Using compliments as fuel!

boostedteg81285

Roy D. Rodgers
I was at the gym yesterday, and my friend made a comment about me being the biggest/strongest guy in our gym. I know I'm getting bigger (268lbs right now), but I see the progress happening slowly. Now, normally I would just laugh that off, but this guy is legit as hell when it comes to working out. He's a trainer/ fitness model and he's starting to make a name for himself in the industry. He actually just got back from a shoot in CA, where he posed with Playmates and attended a costume party at the Playboy mansion. Needless to say, his compliment made me feel like a million bucks! I probably had my most hard-core workout to date after he told me that lol! It's crazy how one sentence out of the right person's mouth can keep you striving for your goals!

Cool_Dog_Hey_Cool_story_bro41_RE_oh_crap_moments-s400x400-96811-580.jpg

im sorry to disturb this thread but can anyone please show me how to post up pictures of this new lixus labs gear i have to see if it is real. thank u

mabdelrasoul why not ask in the pic section instead of hijacking a thread like a dick? Compliments are good but tend to make folks a lil complacent.. Kai Greene just posted this a few days ago "Compliments destroys a bodybuilder, Criticisms makes one". But sounds like your doin pretty damn good. Keep pushing.

I can see that. What kind of experience do you have with AAS??? Also, throw some pics of yourself up

I've run a Test E/ Tren A cycle in the past, and now I'm on 600mg Test E/ 500mg Deca every week. I'm just into my 7th week of this cycle and I've gone from 255 to 268. I'll try and get some current pics up too.

Compliments are good but tend to make folks a lil complacent.. Kai Greene just posted this a few days ago "Compliments destroys a bodybuilder, Criticisms makes one". But sounds like your doin pretty damn good. Keep pushing.

I could def see that happening! I'm a firm believer that your motivation has to come from within yourself, but it is cool to have other people help you along the way sometimes!

Yea I certainly don't mind them when I get them either.. I'm never content with myself and to me at 210 I look the same as I was at 140. Keeps me pushing.. That and douchebags walking around the gym give me the anger during workouts to push myself.

I was at the gym yesterday, and my friend made a comment about me being the biggest/strongest guy in our gym. I know I'm getting bigger (268lbs right now), but I see the progress happening slowly. Now, normally I would just laugh that off, but this guy is legit as hell when it comes to working out. He's a trainer/ fitness model and he's starting to make a name for himself in the industry. He actually just got back from a shoot in CA, where he posed with Playmates and attended a costume party at the Playboy mansion. Needless to say, his compliment made me feel like a million bucks! I probably had my most hard-core workout to date after he told me that lol! It's crazy how one sentence out of the right person's mouth can keep you striving for your goals!

Congrats Brother

Compliments do make one feel better. Keep up the good work

Yeah, even though our main goal is always to improve our body so we can be happy with ourselves, deep down we also do it for respect/admiration from others. So when someone compliments me for my hard work I get boosted up also. To be acknowledged and revered, theres almost no greater pleasure.

Ya brotha i feel ya, we gotta be happy wit ourselves here and there cuz this is a sport of constant improvements, and sometimes wit this sport i feel like no matter how big i get im never gunna b happy so u do have to find that innner happiness and balance

Yea I certainly don't mind them when I get them either.. I'm never content with myself and to me at 210 I look the same as I was at 140. Keeps me pushing.. That and douchebags walking around the gym give me the anger during workouts to push myself.

Don't forget that you use to be one of those dousche bags. I try to help guys rather then belittle them....everyone starts somewhere.

Op...looking good bro....here is some criticism....keep working hard because you have a long way to go! ;)

Your a large freakin individual for sure..(I d sweep the knee were to get sideways w me)..but keep up the good work !!

No calf machines in your gym ? Just being helpful...I have no wheel s for various reasons..

Your a large freakin individual for sure..(I d sweep the knee were to get sideways w me)..but keep up the good work !!

No calf machines in your gym ? Just being helpful...I have no wheel s for various reasons..

" sweep the knee " dude i laughed irrationitly at that

LOL! Yea, my buddy told me to stand next to he fridge so you could have something to compare too! As far as my calves go, I despise doing legs! I've just recently started hitting them hard in the gym. I figure more muscle is more calories burned daily.

Their are dudes 3 times my size lifting 3 times my weight at the gym , but bottom line is , when I take off my shirt and they take off their shirt , all the bitches are on my jock , so I guess its what your after..

Back