What do you guys do to pick up your spirits when you are down?

Spunkey71

I am feeling a little down since I blew out my knee almost two weeks ago. I was starting to really enjoy being back in the gym and lifting heavy. Usually when I get down I can watch my favorite youtube clip and it perks me up quickly but not this time.

What say you?

The comeback trail. That should be your guiding light. I like planning. Planning a new routine that is less likely to injure you. I left progressive overload for good in favor of a conjugate system after my quad rupture. I have never looked back. I am better than I have ever been.

I am feeling a little down since I blew out my knee almost two weeks ago. I was starting to really enjoy being back in the gym and lifting heavy. Usually when I get down I can watch my favorite youtube clip and it perks me up quickly but not this time.

What say you?

Lmao. Idk if joliver even watched that clip but I will respond...I love her. Quite memorizing like someone else I know...;)

Really tho I'm just glad to be living a normal life. Whatever injury I have I'm sure its not as bad as it could be. Hell you could be mentally handicapped to a severe degree and not even have one thot to the existence of BBing or working out at all. It could always be worse my man.

I do 2ml T.N.E. (200mgs) and go to Golds and have a killer Fuckin workout... Very Satisfying, and Uplifting.

6 days after my acl knee rebuild I went to the gym.

work around that injury. Just being there should present you other faces and sociol interaction wihich is something we all need

L thyrosine is one of my favorite supplements to take when I'm feeling down. Alot of drug attics take it when they are coming down/ having withdraws.

I uhm... yeah, that was 10 minutes of my life I was more than happy to spend sitting there watching her gyrate over and over and over.

Wait, what's this thread about again?! :wackit:

Sorry brother, in all seriousness - you just have to get "back on that horse" and as suggested above keep at it. I fell into that trap of letting depression get the better of me after I hurt my knees, and it really cost me. Best of luck!

Now back to watching that video for another 10 minutes. I'd give my left nut....

Thanks everyone, I go in for my MRI today and I will be pushing my doctor to do the surgery ASAP (I have already met my total out of pocket for this year). The elbow looks as though it can get away without having surgery, I went to physical therapy yesterday and will go again on Thursday as well as twice a week for the next three weeks. If it was just my knee then I could see getting in the gym and just do some upper body but the elbow gets in the way of that thought.

I guess I can watch my favorite youtube clip a few more times :)

I eat a cupcake. Makes me happy. Then guilty. Then I run, for miles.

Sadly I did break my diet a couple of times and feel horrible about it, but I know it is not an overnite fix, I did not become a fat ass overnight and will not lose it overnight either.

It's all good brother. We're all up and down at times. :) - important thing is to remember that you've been there and can do it again.

If I were in your shoes I would go to my favourite parlour, pick 2 or 3 cuties, book a VIP room, open a few bottles of my favourite beer, put the music on, then dive into the pool-sized bubbling jacuzzi and lay there for hours while the above mentioned cuties rub their naked bodies on my broken knee.

That's what I usually do when I feel a bit down, it always bring me back to life.

But I live in BKK, it helps.

More seriously as Austinite said, just remember you did it and will do it again, I'm in a pretty shitty situation on the WL side too, I just focus on what I need to be done and try to forget what I lost, you'll get back there with twice the pride.

If I were in your shoes I would go to my favourite parlour, pick 2 or 3 cuties, book a VIP room, open a few bottles of my favourite beer, put the music on, then dive into the pool-sized bubbling jacuzzi and lay there for hours while the above mentioned cuties rub their naked bodies on my broken knee.

That's what I usually do when I feel a bit down, it always bring me back to life.

But I live in BKK, it helps.

More seriously as Austinite said, just remember you did it and will do it again, I'm in a pretty shitty situation on the WL side too, I just focus on what I need to be done and try to forget what I lost, you'll get back there with twice the pride.

Great suggestion but in all honestly that is not my scene, when I was young I enjoyed the strip clubs and even dated and sadly married a dancer. I guess I have outgrown all of that, just a waste of money!

Back