what the hell, heres some with the shirt off

freeweights495

what the hell, heres some with the shirt off. before and afters

down to about 13% bodyfat from 18% 3 and a half months ago. just a couple poses for now. 17.5" arms, 50" chest, 18" neck. the last pic is of my back when i was 18% bodyfat weighing 230. i was thicker but fat. i thought i still had some front poses at 230.... must have gotten so sick of lookin at that belly i suppose.

Last edited:
5'11" 205, was 230 at 18% bodyfat 3.5 months ago, arms were 18.25" at 230 now they are 17.5" but i like the way i look now better. haven't lost too much strength either.... i was squatting around 405 for 5 and benching 375 for 5 at 230. and now at 205 im squatting 375 for 5 and benching 345 for 5. i could squat a lot more if i just went parallel, but i try to hit my ass to my calves on every rep.

Last edited:
looking real good man. i'm built about the same but am 6'3 and 251 with a little more bf. how'd you drop the bf? would like to shed a little myself. just cardio and diet or did you throw in any "supplements"?

i don't do a whole lot of cardio.... i used to be wrestler in college so i wrestle when i get a chance.... i have wrestling mats in my garage and a heavy bag that ill hit 4 or 5 times a week but that shit gets me tired quick so that lasts a whole 10 minutes. the main reason i lost the bodyfat was just because i started eating clean and eating less food. no diet drugs at all or diet supplements..... yet. ;)

Last edited:
freeweights495 said:
i don't do a whole lot of cardio.... i used to be wrestler in college so i wrestle when i get a chance.... i have wrestling mats in my garage and a heavy bag that ill hit 4 or 5 times a week but that shit gets me tired quick so that lasts a whole 10 minutes. the main reason i lost the bodyfat was just because i started eating clean and eating less food. no diet drugs at all or diet supplements..... yet. ;)

Cardio and abs everyday. As annoying as the cardio is I dont think there is a way around it. I usually do 15 min starting by running at 8mph for 5 minutes then 6mph for 5 minutes and then 7mph for 5 minutes. This is done in the AM before breakfast. I then repeat after my late afternoon weight training session.

ah..I see.

I got more luv handles...but I am 235 and will eventually get to 210 - ish...same height...so I was curious. I gotta pack on more mass first though not quite as much as I want to have yet.

Back