which excercise is the most hateful ??

T

tripz_shahab

hmmm preacher curl for me.. just cant do more than 10 reps with 55-60 pounds....
damn boring and it gives no pump nor does it do to thicken the brachii muscle 4 me...

Vennom96 said:
Squats I hate number one! Deads: I love 'em but I hate 'em.

I agree with you on squats. I do them every week, and I feel like puking a whole day before because I get nervous. I gotta learn to relax.

Deadlifts are a joke, they are fun imo.

I also hate shoulder press, and incline press. They get me nervous as hell, but when im done, im happy.

I love dead lifts but as of late I get nervouse doing them. IV gone up alot this cycle and if I dont do as good or better next time I workout I feel very shitty. And deads being my best lift its difficult to keep moving up.

i dotn do dead lifts cuz i heard that it thickens widens the waist area..and i dont want that.. all my jeans are 28" :)

squats is tough and i cant do more than 250 lbs... and that too i dont go down fully

I find that I get less excited about Bench Press or incline Press than I do Squats or Deads.

overhead pressing sucks ass

so does calf work and abs

I could happily do squats and dead 7 days a week but my body has other ideas lol

tman55 said:
I find that I get less excited about Bench Press or incline Press than I do Squats or Deads.
Me too..i want a big poweful chest too..my weights arent too shabby but i just dont get up for benching like i do for squats and deads..

tripz_shahab said:
i dotn do dead lifts cuz i heard that it thickens widens the waist area..and i dont want that.. all my jeans are 28" :)

squats is tough and i cant do more than 250 lbs... and that too i dont go down fully

i cant believe you even made these remarks in a training forum. dont pull deads because you wanna thin waste but you squat. i got news for ya smiley squats thicken the waste too. but since you only going down half way with 250 you prolly be OK. why in the hell would you squat high. i bet you dont do half concentration curls. or half tricept kickbacks.

you guys kill me.

is this a joke?

is that you dadawg?

Flat bench, only cuz I suck at at. I can squat ~450, pull 550 and bench a little under 300?? Actually my inline bench stats are identical to flat.

lol I dont think 250lb 1/4 squats are going to build much of anything, leg or waist size so I guess that means you'll be able to keep buying your pants in the kids section.

tripz_shahab said:

Adding muscle anywhere thickens an area. If you have lower back muscle where does it affect, your waist as well.

In the past few months my outlook on squats has changed dramatically, I used to hate them the most out of all exercises, now I look forward to them. I've also gone from 185*8 to 265*6 (same form, I get my cousin to watch me every set) in a little over a month, while cutting

But I've been starting to really hate leg press, there's no other exercise that exhausts me so much mentally and physcially, it's also VERY hard to tell if I'm going deep enough

Ever since my back surgery I cannot do squats or deads, so I would say what I hate the most is flat bench. Kills my shoulders and my wrists.

Wide grip chins.

Why? Because every time I try to do them my shoulder gives me balls. But they hit the lats so good.

Back