which excercise is the most hateful ??

pullinbig said:
congrats on the 80lbs in a littl eover a month. that s outstanding.

Thanks a lot, it's been really inspiring. I'm trying to build up my strength base before I start my first cycle

Squats definitly, i also get nervous of the exercise 2 and leggpresses i always feels queesy when i`m done with those 2

dunno why:(

Greets:40oz:

like most people i hate doing squats. (un)fortunately they are too important in overall growth, so they must be done. after i do them i feel better , though. except i cant walk,sit,drive, climb stairs--you get the idea, normally until 1 or 2 days before its time to squat again...

Easto said:
Me and Squats have a love/hate relationship :D

Ditto this. They love to kick my ass and I hate to see em coming - and I love the looks on people's faces when I'm takin 325 or more ATF and they're telling me how horrible that is for my knees.............

I know I've got tiny legs (hell, only 27's mid thigh), but I love it when those fuckers with legs the size of my arms or neck tell me what I'm doing wrong on squats........LMFAO!!!!!!!

tripz_shahab said:
i dotn do dead lifts cuz i heard that it thickens widens the waist area..and i dont want that.. all my jeans are 28" :)

squats is tough and i cant do more than 250 lbs... and that too i dont go down fully

lol, is this a joke?

Back