Why did arnold have a baby with such an UGLY women

jstarr37

I think he did it because he's German and she had a tattoo that said Poland on her back...any thoughts?

it was there and he hit it . throw out all the macho pride and not me bullshit and when it comes down to it if shes after you and available , your drunk and horney you would turn down the lights and hit it doggy style every time and then lie like hell about it .a hard cock has no conscience.

it was there and he hit it . throw out all the macho pride and not me bullshit and when it comes down to it if shes after you and available , your drunk and horney you would turn down the lights and hit it doggy style every time and then lie like hell about it .a hard cock has no conscience.

hahahaha agreed

Probably because he figured no one would believe he was hitting a pig like that. Lil tough to deny with lil Conan running around though. Never liked skeletor that much but she's a Kennedy an leagues better looking than that hog.

Yeah - I would never cheat on my wife - EVER!

But for crying out loud - he could have done WAY better - as far as looks.

She was there - he was there - his wife wasn't ... "too many times."

I bet he though he would never get caught!

Hot women = high risk
Not hot maid = low risk

Damn straight, i would have hit it too, but of course i wouldn't have wanted a baby.

She s a Shriver first..ooyy ve ! Poor bastard may wind up like Tiger Woods and be left with only 2-300million...poor bastard.

But dawg s right..look at the pigs jesse james was nailing..and I used to like him...

She s a Shriver first..ooyy ve ! Poor bastard may wind up like Tiger Woods and be left with only 2-300million...poor bastard.

But dawg s right..look at the pigs jesse james was nailing..and I used to like him...

I feel sorry for the kid aswell as arnold.
Growing up without a dad is hard, you dont have anyone to look upto and you dont really understand how to act like a "man" without a dad.

but yeah, loosing all that money SUCKS
didnt know it costs 50million to raise a child ^^

No offense meant. But Europeans can bottom feed when it comes to ladies.
They have a strenght that I just cant muster......sober

Back