1st Cycle: Test E (500/wk)

Wednesday, August 31st

Today i hit shoulders. Got 230x10 on the shoulder press machine (where you add the plates on, not nautilus machines). then i did 240x8. Felt good, thats more than ive done before on that. then i had a good workout doing some arnold presses, side and front raises, shrugs, and rear delt pulls. I weighed in at 196 today. ugh, my diet hasnt been great the past 3 days bc of school starting up again, but i am managing to get 5-6 meals in. my schedule sucks at school bc i have 4 classes in a row w no lunch break so im going to have to find a way to get that extra meal in.

my cycle ends on tuesday. i'll wait 2 weeks, then begin post cycle therapy (pct) along with IGF-1 LR3 :) hopefully will keep most gains and even gain a few w the igf. im feeling depressed that the cycle is coming to an end haha. i will say that week 1-7 are a ton better than weeks 8-12. my weight has gone up like 3 lbs since week 8. although my strength gains are still slowly progressing.

Question

I am taking my first cycle ever I am 33 years old no body fat 170lbs all ripped and muscle I started last week with 1cc of Test 200 now for my second week I am adding 1 half cc of Deca 200 the guy I got my gear from said this is my best way to see quick results I only intend to do this for 8 weeks I eat everything I can and bettween work and the gym daily I do plenty of lifting is this good?

Sorry I meant ten weeks
Thanks any reply will be much appreciated

Last edited:
Hey sessions good job. Question. How much cardio did you do, how often, intensity etc. I am on week 3 and doing 20-30 min cardio a day. But I don't want cardio to prevent possible extra muscle gain. Just wondering how you did it. Thanks.

How many Calories above TDEE

Hi Session, great thread, very informative, just wandering how many calories above your TDEE were you advised by 3J to be eating while on cycle, the usual 500 or is it more when your on gear?

Cheers
yesitis

I am taking my first cycle ever I am 33 years old no body fat 170lbs all ripped and muscle I started last week with 1cc of Test 200 now for my second week I am adding 1 half cc of Deca 200 the guy I got my gear from said this is my best way to see quick results I only intend to do this for 8 weeks I eat everything I can and bettween work and the gym daily I do plenty of lifting is this good?

Sorry I meant ten weeks
Thanks any reply will be much appreciated

Hey man try starting your own thread..may get more feedback doing that

Hey sessions good job. Question. How much cardio did you do, how often, intensity etc. I am on week 3 and doing 20-30 min cardio a day. But I don't want cardio to prevent possible extra muscle gain. Just wondering how you did it. Thanks.

hey thanks. i did cardio like 2 times this entire cycle. mid way thru i thought id add some every couple of days, but it was just a pain and i was bulking so theres no need for much cardio. if you want to bulk i wouldnt do too much cardio.

Hi Session, great thread, very informative, just wandering how many calories above your TDEE were you advised by 3J to be eating while on cycle, the usual 500 or is it more when your on gear?

Cheers
yesitis

to gain weight its recommended to do anywhere from 500-800 calories above TDEE. when i first started the cycle i was probably getting 1000-1300 more than my TDEE, but now its down to around 800 cals.

How about some before and after pics? Sure be interested to see...

A little young in my opinion but kids will be kids and not listen anyways. I mean your worried about your parents finding you Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the fridge, definitely a sign your too young for AAS. Your diet really needs some work. Scrap the milk and don't take a caesin protein PWO. You need a fast absoring protein like a whey not a mix. You should also eat your banana PWO to spike insulin levels. On non weighting days eliminate the banana. Add some BCAA's.

Draw your oil with a 19G and swap the pin to a 25 for inj. Much easier. Don't forget to aspirate. Only take your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if showing signs of gyno or too much bloat.

You say you are doing preacher curl 100x10 yet you are only curling 35 DB?? Is this a mistake?

Did you get your blood work checked before/on/after?

Again way too young, you had a lot more room for improving naturally at your age. But hey kids wanna be monsters. Oh well... A lot of "beach workouts" in your logs. Arms/Chest/Shoulders... Really like to see your wheels. Saw a few leg workouts but not much. I love the kids that have massive upper frames and little pegs for legs.

Post up some before and afters kid.

How about some before and after pics? Sure be interested to see...

A little young in my opinion but kids will be kids and not listen anyways. I mean your worried about your parents finding you Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the fridge, definitely a sign your too young for AAS. Your diet really needs some work. Scrap the milk and don't take a caesin protein PWO. You need a fast absoring protein like a whey not a mix. You should also eat your banana PWO to spike insulin levels. On non weighting days eliminate the banana. Add some BCAA's.

Draw your oil with a 19G and swap the pin to a 25 for inj. Much easier. Don't forget to aspirate. Only take your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if showing signs of gyno or too much bloat.

You say you are doing preacher curl 100x10 yet you are only curling 35 DB?? Is this a mistake?

Did you get your blood work checked before/on/after?

Again way too young, you had a lot more room for improving naturally at your age. But hey kids wanna be monsters. Oh well... A lot of "beach workouts" in your logs. Arms/Chest/Shoulders... Really like to see your wheels. Saw a few leg workouts but not much. I love the kids that have massive upper frames and little pegs for legs.

Post up some before and afters kid.

wow thanks for telling me what to do mom...if you would actually read my posts you might learn something instead of criticizing every thing.

Sure i am on the young side, that being said, of course i dont want anyone to know (even the parents) bc this stuff is illegal bro. who wouldnt want to hide their stuff and be kept private. as for being too young to know how to run this stuff properly and train/eat well, i think my results can speak for themselves, having gained 25lbs+ on cycle. i will try to get pics up this coming week, along with my "wheels". my quads/hams/glutes are very proportionate to the rest of my body, i think even bigger than my upper. that is why i only hit legs about once a week bc they are already pretty big.

My diet was critiqued by 3J, if you want to criticize his help, then talk to him. this diet has helped me gain a clean 25lbs, so im not complaining. as far as the PWO meal, if you would have ready thru like page 4 or 5, i changed PWO protein to Whey Isolate along w a banana. sometimes i doint post every tiny thing i eat, including a banana PWO.

if you would have read my log, instead of making assumptions you would have seen i didnt take before pics. but i will try to get some after pics so you can end your little assumptions lol.

lets see...what else, oh yeah, i draw my oil w a 20G so the rubber from the vial doesnt have a chance of falling into the oil, and i just prefer it w amps. and i have been using 25G for every inject thanks. lol wtf

the preacher curl 100x10 is on a machine where you stack the plates on it, i just put 2 45lb plates along w a 10lb to get a good contraction. i can DB curl 60lbs if i wanted ,but w biceps i concentrate on getting a solid contraction of the muscle rather than "maxing" out on curls lol. or as you say "beach workouts".

and i would hope you would have known that i aspirate on every injection. i have done 22 pins and not once has blood come into the syringe when i aspirate, so i know what im doing. the reason i take an A.I. is to keep bloat/gyno down during the cycle bc who wants to gain a ton of extra water weight. i mean id rather use an A.I. from the start rather than wait until bloating begins...

Last edited:
KTY, i was looking back thru my log and every fucking post you post here is bull$h**. absolutely nobody agrees with what you say. i would stop posting before you give newcomers bad information.

Haha this coming from the moron that pinned this 3rd inj with his 20g drawing pin! Come on kid! I have been cycling since you were in diapers so careful who you call out. Your as green as they come. Preacher curls on a machine? This a joke? Do you do bench on the smith machine too? Looking forward to these before/after pics.

Last edited:
Haha this coming from the moron that pinned this 3rd inj with his 20g drawing pin! Come on kid! I have been cycling since you were in diapers so careful who you call out. Your as green as they come. Preacher curls on a machine? This a joke? Do you do bench on the smith machine too? Looking forward to these before/after pics.

dude everyone makes mistakes.. i mean i know some people who pin regularly w a 20.

and its not like a nautilus machine bro, you fucking stack the plates on it. you would understand what im talking about if you ever stuck foot in a gym lol. and im sure you are looking forward to some after pics..youd prob like to blow you load to them lol

dude everyone makes mistakes.. i mean i know some people who pin regularly w a 20.

and its not like a nautilus machine bro, you fucking stack the plates on it. you would understand what im talking about if you ever stuck foot in a gym lol. and im sure you are looking forward to some after pics..youd prob like to blow you load to them lol

I've never made that mistake and only idiots and you pin with a 20g.

Sorry fag boy no "machines" in my gym except for the treadmills and bikes. My gym is for men no little boys. Do you still use the pink plates on your machines hahaha.

And sorry kid I don't get off on little boys that just hit puberty haha

hey i going to do this cycle in about 4 - 5 months time what do you guys think???
week 1 - week 10: testosterone enanthate 500mg weekly(monday 250mg and thursday 250mg)
week 11 - 12(2 weeks of rest before PCT): testosterone boosters
week 13-17(PCT)
20mg of Nolvadex daily

im not sure on the PCT.

is 10 week ok ?? or 12 weeks. i dont want to do 12 week because i would have to buy a third bottle which i will only use half

hey i going to do this cycle in about 4 - 5 months time what do you guys think???
week 1 - week 10: testosterone enanthate 500mg weekly(monday 250mg and thursday 250mg)
week 11 - 12(2 weeks of rest before PCT): testosterone boosters
week 13-17(PCT)
20mg of Nolvadex daily

im not sure on the PCT.

hey bro, you might want to start a new thread.

I've never made that mistake and only idiots and you pin with a 20g.

Sorry fag boy no "machines" in my gym except for the treadmills and bikes. My gym is for men no little boys. Do you still use the pink plates on your machines hahaha.

And sorry kid I don't get off on little boys that just hit puberty haha

dude youre so ignorant. im sorry your gym is shit, at my gym we have everything, that way you can change it up once in a while. "fag boy", i like that, that should be your new username

bc obviously you dont know what a preacher curl machine is, check this link of Phil Heath...very first lift. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjSt2nfx2HU

Last edited:
and i would hope you would have known that i aspirate on every injection. i have done 22 pins and not once has blood come into the syringe when i aspirate, so i know what im doing. the reason i take an A.I. is to keep bloat/gyno down during the cycle bc who wants to gain a ton of extra water weight. i mean id rather use an A.I. from the start rather than wait until bloating begins...

Taking too much of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) can tank your estro. Hinder your gains, make you feel like balls (not look you probably already do), kill libido and on and on but you probably know this already as you know everything there is to know!!

P.S. Machines are for pussies and kids. Real men just lift iron.

Back