3 week out pics...

needsize

Community Veteran
Not going to bother posting anymore pics after these, just the last ones sucked so thought I'd throw up the updated ones
Trainer says I have nothing left but water now, so nothing will change till 1 week out, I have at least 8lbs of water to drop, can definitely see it in the back and other places

Thanks guys
the show is the ontario championships
last time I checked the waist was around 32, should be close to 30 by the time I drop water

how much have you improved since joining this board?
i remember your pics then in 04 and they were pretty good back then

Not going to bother posting anymore pics after these, just the last ones sucked so thought I'd throw up the updated ones
Trainer says I have nothing left but water now, so nothing will change till 1 week out, I have at least 8lbs of water to drop, can definitely see it in the back and other places

Great work. That front pose highlighting your waist is great to see. 8lbs is doable, but be safe. Drop that and you will be shredded.

Good luck on your show!

how much have you improved since joining this board?
i remember your pics then in 04 and they were pretty good back then

my first show was in 2003 and I was a pretty flat 180lbs on stage...the pic that was on the 'ology banner ad all those years was from that show.
So gained around 16-18 lbs, which doesnt sound like much, but it completely transformed my physique. And since I am such a hardgainer I learned soooo much about cycles, nutrition, training, and even gh use and timing as I had to learn all that to make those gains...

was actually thinking of putting together a comprehensive post one of these days, detail all the stuff that I feel I learned over all those years. So many little things, mostly through trial and error, that have made such a big difference for me

Looking great needsize!

keep us posted...

Man - I want to see that 1st place picture ... "you can do it!" :)

Great job man. These pics definitely look better. You look solid all the way around and even though you have a little water to pull off your muscles still look full. I'm guessing you will do very well. Best of luck.

Back