AndroHard Gyno Reduction Experiment

Could you perhaps relay nutrition guidelines you will be following.

Hey -- may as well make the most of this Anti-Gyno run and harden up a bit.

DHT will help rid boobs and make muscles harder so lets usher the results in

-Matt

Still my all time favorite AndroSeries product.

That study was done using intramuscular injected dht though. Does it translate the same way with oral dht?

Right. The closest we can get to achieving these blood levels is through lymphatic delivery of ester based hormones. This will be pretty efficient

-Matt

I got real mild gyno . Nipples aren't really swollen but I have a pea sized lump under 1 of them and they both are kinda pointy. One recently started hurting and thats how I even realized it. Im going to start letro today and try to run untill next cycle.

I got real mild gyno . Nipples aren't really swollen but I have a pea sized lump under 1 of them and they both are kinda pointy. One recently started hurting and thats how I even realized it. Im going to start letro today and try to run untill next cycle.

Cool story bro

If you would like to implement AndroHard into your protocol, hit me up for a coupon.

Be careful running letro....and remember to taper dose and maybe even start aromasin towards the last week of tapering to try and avoid any rebounding effect

-Matt

Could you perhaps relay nutrition guidelines you will be following.

Hey -- may as well make the most of this Anti-Gyno run and harden up a bit.

DHT will help rid boobs and make muscles harder so lets usher the results in

-Matt

Sure thing! Of course I am focusing mainly on protein intake for increase in muscle mass. I am watching my carb and fat intake the most. I eat about 100 carbs a couple hours before I lift and I keep my fats minimized throughout the day. I am trying to follow the specifics in dieting that is supplied in the pamphlet included with androhard.

5 days in --- hows it going? Do you feel any effects from the hormone?

-Matt

So far so good! I have noticed increase in aggresion and vasclarity. Havn't seen much difference in the gyno yet except for reduced sensitivity. I have also noticed I'm getting a very nice pump in the gym. The increased blood flow and aggresion in the gym has definitely increased my overall lifting experience. I havn't noticed much of a strength increase yet but I am almost two weeks in and I expect the effects of the AndroHard to start increasing and being more noticeable.

So far so good! I have noticed increase in aggresion and vasclarity. Havn't seen much difference in the gyno yet except for reduced sensitivity. I have also noticed I'm getting a very nice pump in the gym. The increased blood flow and aggresion in the gym has definitely increased my overall lifting experience. I havn't noticed much of a strength increase yet but I am almost two weeks in and I expect the effects of the AndroHard to start increasing and being more noticeable.
Glad to hear that it is starting off well

If anybody has been following this thread on ironmag forums I just wanted to let you know I have been having problems trying to log on to my account on that website, HereToStudy if you don't mind posting on that forum to let others know I havn't forgot about them I just can't log in for some reason. Thank you in advance!!

Here is my basic routine so far the past couple weeks:

SUNDAY: Chest/Shoulders/Tricep
-Dips
-Dumbell Flat Bench
-Dumbell Incine Flys
-Dumbell Lateral Delt Raises
-Posterior Delt Lift (Varies)

MONDAY: Back Day
-Pull Ups
-Lat Pull Downs
-Deadlift
-T-Row
-Barbell Bent Over Row
-Reverse EZ Bar Curls
-Lower Back Extensions

WEDNESDAY: Shoulder/Traps
-Seated Dumbell Military Press
-Dumbell Lateral Delt Raises
-One or Two Posterior Delt Lift(s) of Choice
-Barbell Shrugs

THURSDAY: Arms (Bicep/Tricep/Forearm)
-Standing Dumbell Curls (Non Rotating Non Alternating)
-Standing Barbell Curls
-Reverse EZ Bar Curls
-EZ Bar Cable Push Down
-Close Grip Barbell Bench Press
-Over Head Dumbell Tricep Extensions
-Dumbell Forearm Curls

FRIDAY: Legs/Abs
-Decline Ab Bench
-Barbell Front Squats (Free Weight; Not Smith Machine)
-Leg Press
-Walking Weighted Lunges
-Standing Barbell Calf Raises
-Laying Crunches

Tuesday and Saturday are off days. I have failed to find a way to incorporate cardio into the mix. I'd like to continue my interval running every other day, my main problem is time management because of my full time job. Any friendly advice on my routine is greatly appreciated!

Back