Any body else having a hard time getting their physcial comepleted for Maximus?

Hardtimes

MAXIMUS HRT+Maxim=oh yea!
Two fucking cunt bitches (at walgreens, who are certified and state they give all physicals) that are practitioners DENIED giving me the necessary physical. I FEEL LIKE knocking these bitches up, with my fucking limp dick cock. i am tired of feeling sorry for my self. there is always some fucking barrier that prevents me from a to b. oh yea welcome to life.

I have a MAN doctor Monday. I do not know how to convince him without 'lying' to him?

Convince him of what ? I made an appointment with my family doc for a physical and blood test.. Had him fill out and sign the physical form from Maximus... Didn't explain nothing to him. Just told him I wanted to check my test levels and wanted a physical.

I had trouble at the greens and the cBS. I went to a similar place operated out of a large grocery and got it done finally. I think those clinics are targeting adults to funnel into the doctors they rep for. They see it as since you are there you must not have a GP. I could be wrong but both the greens and BS tried to send me to a doc because I was considered obese and I had elevated BP. Phuck them Phuckers

I had trouble at the greens and the cBS. I went to a similar place operated out of a large grocery and got it done finally. I think those clinics are targeting adults to funnel into the doctors they rep for. They see it as since you are there you must not have a GP. I could be wrong but both the greens and BS tried to send me to a doc because I was considered obese and I had elevated BP. Phuck them Phuckers
ahh that makes sense! i felt like snapping on them bitches! I thought badluck only pursued me

Just tell Him/Her that you going to start training w/ a personal trainer and he want the physical to cover his ass.. It's not entirely a lie because I'm sure you will be training to help your protocol work to it's fullest potential

Just tell Him/Her that you going to start training w/ a personal trainer and he want the physical to cover his ass.. It's not entirely a lie because I'm sure you will be training to help your protocol work to it's fullest potential

Yeah, I tried this. The NP said there was no way I was going to be able to do some "boot camp" type training. DENIED! The one that worked for me was, I told them it was a health survey done for my workplace. That one worked! Just saying.... :bootyshak

Most clients have cometo me and simply told methat they told their gp of the doctors at one of the mini in-store clinics that the physical was for employment purposes. After that, they have had no problem. Its not that big of a deal.

WAY TO GO HAWG!!! :shoot7::shoot7::jump:

I found the best places were either my own doc or look in the phonebook for a place that does DOT or employment physicals. They usually run you right through for a good price.

I couldnt imagine someone turning you away for a physical. Thats like going to a dentist and they say thet wont clean your teeth.

Fuck em.

just brought all the paperwork in to my GP. Told him I didnt agree with his protocal and wanted to try out someone else. He was surprised at the additional blood testing (estrogens shbg etc, dr is a dumb shit) but he didn't have a problem at all.
Now I go see him much less, as I dont have all the symptoms, get sick much less, sleep better. lower blood pressure etc.

Last edited:
I'm confused...? Was it the maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) protocol that seemed to consist of"all the dumb shit", or was it your doctors? Your post was quite ambiguous....

I'm confused...? Was it the maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) protocol that seemed to consist of"all the dumb shit", or was it your doctors? Your post was quite ambiguous....

he hasn't responded for a bit Chip.. But honestly, I didn't read it the way you did.. I believe he is calling his doctor a dumbshit because he did state that he didn't agree w/ his doctors protocol..
I just felt a need to let you know that I really didn't read it as him dissin your company

fixed it to make it more clear hopefully

I say Dr. = dumbshit as he was surprised the forms requested the estrogen shbg etc.
he had no idea why any Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) company would want to know

Back