Best suppy's on the market

meat250

hey guys,

Just opening my own supplements store in minnesota. Was just wondering what you guys take and what do you thiing the best supplements to take are, heres what i think is the best right now

Creatine- Celltech
Pretein blend- Iron tek 65, Muscle milk
Whey Isolate - Ast VP2, Isopure
Glutamine- GL3
Proetin bars- detour
MRP- APM 60 metrx, ultramet champion
Myostat- Myostim champion
Methoxy- Animal stak M, universal
Weight loss- Hot Rox
NO- NO2 getdiesel
Recovery- Cytosport
Andro- Mag 10

Let me know what u guys think

Thanks,
Meat

meat250 said:

Creatine- Celltech

Cell Tech is the worst on the market, terrible price. Best creatine on the market is plain ol monohydrate/creapure. Prolabs or Optimum. If you want to get fancy, Syntrax's Swole and SAN's v-12.

Pretein blend- Iron tek 65, Muscle milk

Muscle milk is also terrible. Pro Complex 24, Prolabs Lean Mass Matrix, VPXs MRP, or Biotests Grow are the best blends, IMO.

Glutamine- GL3

Useless to humans.

Proetin bars- detour

Toss up, you're better off selling Ostich meat sticks (no really, these are cheap and awesome)

MRP- APM 60 metrx, ultramet champion

See above.

Myostat- Myostim champion
Methoxy- Animal stak M, universal

Both are scam supplements.

Weight loss- Hot Rox

SAN's tight is the best ephedrine free fat burner on the market.

NO- NO2 getdiesel

Scam as well.

Recovery- Cytosport

Maltodextrin & dextrose.

Andro- Mag 10

Mag-10 sucks. Orally delivery is a thing of the past.

Creatine Monohydrate would be a good product to add.

A new fat loss product from VPX was just released called Redline. If you could somehow get it at wholesale prices, I'm sure VPX's ads alone will make you money. People are suckers for new fat loss products.

are you asking for our opinions on the best "quality" of products or the best "marketability" of products. there's a big difference as i'm also in my own sales business... different market, but same idea.

Yellow Jacket, you think Tight is better than Thermoroxin (T-rex)
i have heard otherwise. I also thought muscle milk was awesome.

Rhino58 said:
Yellow Jacket, you think Tight is better than Thermoroxin (T-rex)
i have heard otherwise. I also thought muscle milk was awesome.

Yes, its much more cost effective. If you leave this board, you'll see that its much better. Its hard to believe here since its spammed all over the board, but Tight is much more cost effective and doesnt take the kitchen sink apporach to weight loss. Simple ingredients and a much nicer price tag. I added Vaso Pro HCL to mine and it was awesome.

I would throw some sportlab in there, I like the flavours of the proteins better than most other brands and it mixes really easy. I dont really use any other supps other than protein

im curius as to why most ppl on this board rip on universal and animal products .........ive used animal stak, m-stack, and love the animal pac vitamin/mineral supp plusi've used alot of there other supp's and all i get are awesome results......i admit there over priced but if you know were to shop u can get them at resonable prices like at www.bodybuilding.com. hell i even did an mstack and stack at the same time along with the universal isostack (which is another methoxy) and put on 15 lbs in 3 weeks......if u guys would be kind enough to explain to me the reasons why u claim its a scam or worthles product id like to hear why. thanks

I love UltraMet.... only MRP I will touch, price is awesome taste is great and has very low glycemic carbs, low in fat as well love the shit

YJ bro is tryin to make money people buy the shit... I mean really there are alot of peeps out there that dont frequent boards and also dont read articles... only what they see in flex, MD and other BB mags

Back