Beyond PCT, yes clomid is one of the best testosterone boosters available!

Srs Zeek, i have done 3 cycles in my life

On my first two i only used clomid for 3 weeks on pct and stopped.... both times i was kinda limp for about 2 months after the cycle....

I dont know if its all in my mind or if its because i used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during this cycle or it was the Vitrix on PCT along with the other PCT meds

But i think it might be becauuse of the clomid, i started my PCT 6 weeks ago and i was on a 11 week cycle and i swear man, my libido has been great since i ended the cycle.... its like it didnt change at all, my libido is better than before the cycle.... sometimes when im out on the weekend just hitting on a girl and my dic* gets hard already before anything even happens, getting random erections during the day.... i hadnt had this happen to me since my first cycle man...

And my losses were a lot less than the other cycles man... THX alot srs, if i knew u in rl id like buy you an entire cycle and give you a kiss on the mouth

I threw clomid at around 150 mg/day on the first week then 100 mg/day for the next 3 weeks and in the last 2 weeks i have been doing 50 mg/day and i'll keep doing that until my next cycle

Just sharing my experience with it.... but i will do a blood test in 2 weeks to see my test levels, could be all my mind... placebo effect or w/e lol

I am confused. Can you re explain what you did to make your libido work and have less losses? Are you saying you used clomid DURING cycle or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) During cycle? Did you use clomid after PCT or????

I am confused. Can you re explain what you did to make your libido work and have less losses? Are you saying you used clomid DURING cycle or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) During cycle? Did you use clomid after PCT or????

Sorry i was a bit confusing... i have the habit of typing everything as it comes to my mind :/

So, my first 2 cycles were only 8 weeks long each, and on both my PCT was only:

Tamoxifene - 4 weeks
Clomid - 3 weeks
(dont rememebr the dosages cuz its been over 2 years)

During cycle - nothing, not even tamoxifene

On this third cycle i used same testosterone and dosage 500mg/week and i added boldenone at 600 mg/wk

PCT was:

week 1- 150 mg/day of Clomid
week 2-4 100 mg/day of Clomid
week 4 until next cycle (its been a bit over 6 weeks since i started my PCT) - 50 mg/day of Clomid

Tamoxifene - week 1-5 of PCT
Vitamin E - 1000 UI/day - week 1-4
Vitrix 6 capsules/day - week 1-4

During cycle- 20 mg/day tamoxifene and 250 to 500 UI of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) twice/week (depending on my balls)

The thing is, it could be all my mind but i dont think so.... im having random erections during the day and my libido is like better than before this cycle....

Im going to do a blood test in 2 weeks to see how my hormones are and i'll keep taking clomid until then....

ive been doing 25-50mg ed along w adex .25 eod. on cycle 500 test e pw.
i noticed libido is great. its always good on cycle but its been consistent.

imo i think that taking a serm or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) keeps singnaling the brain and testes to try to work produce test. wo either the signaling stops brain doesnt think needs to make test via testes etc. yes ur shut down either way but to reset the singaling takes a long time and in some never happens. i think thats why the popularity of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) has sky rocketed. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will bump up the size aswell. just my 2cents.

Hey Zeek, since I have a bunch of Clomid dosed at 50mgs and cant be cut or split, could I do the 50mgs eod and see the same results as 25mgs daily?

still no replys from bros who are currently on clomid either pre, intra, or post cycle? id like to start all this clomid i recently bought and need more input fellas! come on now! post up ur reseults abd blood work if any?

thanks ology!

Clomid used for longer than 4 weeks is a terrible idea. Bad advice bro. Desensitization will occur LH and you will actually put yourself in a worse position than you were pre-clomid.

Don't try to reinvent the wheel

Damn this is what I should of Got instead of the Triptorelin. Havent used da trip yet I just ordered it.

still no replys from bros who are currently on clomid either pre, intra, or post cycle? id like to start all this clomid i recently bought and need more input fellas! come on now! post up ur reseults abd blood work if any?

thanks ology!

I tried what Zeek said and it worked for me..

here are the lab reference values

total test - 249-836 ng/dL
free test - 3,84-34,17 pg/mL

My previous results where

total test - 524 ng/dL
free test - 4,74 pg/dL

After these results i did a 11 week cycle with test/Eq and now i have been taking clomid ever since i start PCT (about 12 weeks ago) after PCT i have been taking 50 mg daily and i drew blood last week

Total test -905 ng/dL
free test - 15,27 pg/dL

I want to thank you Zeek for this topic again lol
And is it true what this guy above said about desensitization occuring with LH

Because im not a doctor but i did LH test last week too and here is the result too

LH - 11,22 IU/L

reference value is:

1,7-8,6 UI/L

Are you saying that once i stop the clomid my LH will drop down to nothing and my total and free test too?? how would thatbe possible?? i thought only Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) could cause the desensitization of LH ????

Zeek said he has been doing clomid between cycles for a while now and everything is fine??

Also i saw a lot of people saying about getting prescription from doctors to use clomid for 300 days or w/e.... why would a doctor want to fuck u up and make ur LH desensitized ??

Last edited:
Clomid isn't without it's faults...it's not a wonder drug. Look up sides at increased doses....vision problems worry me.

I was wondering

Clomid isn't without it's faults...it's not a wonder drug. Look up sides at increased doses....vision problems worry me.

I was wondering if anyone would bring that up about eye sight. Does anyone have that problem? Another question has anyone ever ordered generic clomid from uk sites? I want to try what Zeek suggests but cant get my hands on anything local.

Well guys just like the title says!

Clomid used during the off time and between cycles can actually increase your test levels by well over 100% It gets me to about 160% of natural levels on 25 mg per day.

You want a boost in the gym for both size and strength but are not ready for steroids - Clomid is the answer

Clomid is also an excellent replacement for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle if maintaining testicular size is the goal. Shut down is shut down so neither clomid nor Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to get you producing testosterone while using!

Recovery after a cycle- clomid is by far the best thing to run IMO

Hi Zeek
You think let's say I am off cycle and start using Clomid post post cycle therapy (pct) ,for how long could I use it
Like until start of next cycle (so 6 monts on) or?
Thanks mate

Back