Beyond PCT, yes clomid is one of the best testosterone boosters available!

I can agree with this thread, I started clomid 25mg ED about a month before I started my sust, mast E & var cycle, combined with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) my nuts have barely shrunk, definitely is working for me.

around 5 months ago i took m1t for 3weeks followed by just 2 weeks post cycle therapy (pct) of nolva i know now that post cycle therapy (pct) was no where near good enough, now 5months on im still left with a pretty limp dick i mean it goes up but its weak
would using clomid at this stage so long after using m1t help or could it make things worse
it it would help could you maybe suggest a dosage and the number of weeks that may be needed
any advice would be appreciated

around 5 months ago i took m1t for 3weeks followed by just 2 weeks post cycle therapy (pct) of nolva i know now that post cycle therapy (pct) was no where near good enough, now 5months on im still left with a pretty limp dick i mean it goes up but its weak
would using clomid at this stage so long after using m1t help or could it make things worse
it it would help could you maybe suggest a dosage and the number of weeks that may be needed
any advice would be appreciated

Take 50mg clomid ed until your problem is fixed

thanks for your quick reply
so 50mg a day could fix it would it be helpfull to run nolva at the same time
so will clomid get me produceing natty test again?

okay yeah ill try that then so you reckon just take that dose and the limp dick will go away should i stop as soon as it gets better or stay on for a wile after?

Great links, man--especially the second one. I had never seen a clomid study that measured free test and SHBG's. That is pretty compelling.

Well guys just like the title says!

Clomid used during the off time and between cycles can actually increase your test levels by well over 100% It gets me to about 160% of natural levels on 25 mg per day.

You want a boost in the gym for both size and strength but are not ready for steroids - Clomid is the answer

Clomid is also an excellent replacement for hcg during the cycle if maintaining testicular size is the goal. Shut down is shut down so neither clomid nor hcg is going to get you producing testosterone while using!

Recovery after a cycle- clomid is by far the best thing to run IMO

Where might you acquire said "clomid?"

A doctor can prescribe it. If you want to try it out on your lab rats first, you could try a research chem company (Lion banner at top of screen).

I have not tried it but... many have said the research chem versions taste terrible. But maybe you can dilute it with juice? Grape kills off most other flavors. LOL Would be curious if that is ok to do or if juice of any sorts would hurt the research chem?

I'm sure the pharma pills are illegal without a script but I'm curious. Is clomid a controlled substance in USA?

Back