DaHurt's First Cycle

Looks good to me. I have used GHRP-2 not 6, and its true that 2 does not increase hunger at all. 6 I am told does so have fun with that!

I have to say everything looks good here. This is a well thought out cycle IMO.

WTF???? I wrote this??? No way, I have never used ghrp2, I used 6.

6 does not increase hunger, 2 does for the record.

I feel like someone edited this but I doubt it's possible... maybe it was late when I replied IDK.

One thing is for sure though, whomever took rep away from me was right for doing so. The statement saying ghrp6 increases hunger is not true.

WTF???? I wrote this??? No way, I have never used ghrp2, I used 6.

6 does not increase hunger, 2 does for the record.

I feel like someone edited this but I doubt it's possible... maybe it was late when I replied IDK.

One thing is for sure though, whomever took rep away from me was right for doing so. The statement saying ghrp6 increases hunger is not true.

Nevermind, I take that back...I was wrong!

Last edited:
Haha EM someone took rep from you for that? You think they would've at least posted a reply correcting it so people would know

Ok, I just wanted to repost DaHurts stats from the start of his cycle from post 1

Ok guys the time has come (well, in January). My first cycle is going to consist of test e at 600 mg/wk for 12 weeks, and a dbol kicker at 40 mg/day weeks 1-4. I know it is advisable to run test only for your first cycle, and I've thought a lot about this, and decided to add the dbol since my goal is to compete next year.
My stats:
24 y/o, 5'10", 205 lbs, 8.4% body fat

Now this is where hard work & great diet will get you on cycle!

I believe that the last weight I saw from DaHurt was 236? Amazing!
Great job Bro! I cant say it enough!

Ok, I just wanted to repost DaHurts stats from the start of his cycle from post 1

Ok guys the time has come (well, in January). My first cycle is going to consist of test e at 600 mg/wk for 12 weeks, and a dbol kicker at 40 mg/day weeks 1-4. I know it is advisable to run test only for your first cycle, and I've thought a lot about this, and decided to add the dbol since my goal is to compete next year.
My stats:
24 y/o, 5'10", 205 lbs, 8.4% body fat

Now this is where hard work & great diet will get you on cycle!

I believe that the last weight I saw from DaHurt was 236? Amazing!
Great job Bro! I cant say it enough!

Thanks bro! Yeah I'm at 235 right now...

The truth will be after PCT, see how much I can keep!!!!

Back