Dbol Only Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
WolverineX1 said:
i dunno......how i check that? should i take nolva?

Someone really needs to step up and help this guy (that is if this thread is serious) This is starting to look like a train wreck.

I was thinking when I posted that question you might ask what bp stands for. your reply was just as bad. you have more research to do. this is a disaster. for the sake of your health you should stop. this cycle will reap no benefits and only risk damage.

This will make a great example thread.

Now, go to the doctor and get your BP checked along with everything else. Nosebleeds are a bad sign.

^ now you're gonna make him truly paranoid, lol

stop the cycle. go to your local wal-mart and go to the pharmacy section and check your blood pressure there. I don't think 4 days of dbol will cause irreversable damage but you're rolling the dice with your health at this point.

WolverineX1 said:
last night i was brushing my teeth b4 bed and had a nosebleed, is this common at 30mg of dbol? i'm scared

Not a good sign. Just stop the cycle and get some test. Simple solution. :druggie:

WolverineX1 said:
I just got annoyed at all the banter and its confusing cause everyone has a different opinion. Granted most are young cats trying to get BIGGER.

seems to me like everyone has the same opinion but you.

I read on other forums..nosebleed on DBOL is common. 5 days now, chest is bloated. Feel tired but muscles feel tight. Eating like a cow.

Was emotional/depress today.....took 20mg of nova, calmed me down.

nolva calmed you down emotionally? Never knew it acted as an anti-depressant. bloated feeling eh?

WolverineX1 said:
I read on other forums..nosebleed on DBOL is common. 5 days now, chest is bloated. Feel tired but muscles feel tight. Eating like a cow.

Euuuh ... lol, your kidding right? I'm starting to think this is a joke (well actually it is, but you guys know what I mean). Nolva is not an antidepressant nor will it effect you emotionally what so ever. Clomid on the other hand can sometimes lead to depressed states fo mind, but its my belief that this is more of a hormonal effect which clomid induces rather than the actual compound itself. In no way, however, does clomid or nolva help calm people down emotionally or ease depression in anyway. lol!

Besides, most people (unless there already have problems before their cycle) don't experience depression or emotional turmoil during their cycle, but rather post cycle. In fact, many user note a sense of well being and/or euphoria while on; "the super man syndrome," so to speak. I doubt DBL would have such an effect, but I know anavar dose even when taken by itself. I loved my last anavar/igf cycle.

Speaking of Var, I just started taking it monday @ 80mg ED. lol!

Woooo dooooggy!
Sprt

wolverin why dont u just shut up take sum rat poison pills and do us all a favour iv only run 1 cycly on 2nd and even when i did first 1 id never be stupid nuff to do wut u are and u sayin al thes things ether your seriously stupid or this is a joke even if u where gona do a dbol only cycle why the fuck run nolva right at start are u afrade yo gona wake up wit tits!!! it dotn happen that easy and when take with the dbol if anthin 2 weeks inn every 3 days 25mg or somthing but still. this is sad,,, atleast throw in a few shotz of deca half way thru . cuzz even that would be half assed but it better then 1/9 assed ..why am i wastin my time typing this i unno maybe im as dumb as u

WolverineX1 said:

Keep at it bro. Determination will get you far. If there are lessons to be learned then you will learn them yourself. good luck!

Other forums says to take nova during anyway, help with bloat. Some say wait until gyno appears. Better safe than sorry. Today is my 6th day. Wokeup, all the pump in my muscles kinda deflated, diet still the same. Trouble falling back to sleep if I wakeup.

Well I dunno if nova took away my depression, I was moody yesterday, I didn't take the nolva with my earlier doses that day. So after I took the nolva, I was calmer, maybe it was me reassuring myself. I mean I'm not popping vitamins here now.

Nosebleed no more. Just once the other night while I was brushing my teeth.

Going to gym, back/bicep day.

No this is not a joke,,,,,,I am on a DBOL only cycle. And I know its serious shit. Its a choice, and with you vets help hopefully I will run the cycle as correctly as possible. Thanks for the support.

Like i said....blow up shrink down........

Dont get me wrong.....the ride is a fun one while your on. Nothing like getting big and strong in no time at all.

The shrinking afterwards is what sucks.....

gator

I'm over 30. Hey if I gain 15lbs and lose 8, I won't cry. If I gain 15 and lose 15 I won't cry but will be dissapointed. If I gain 15lbs and lose 145lbs. Well, hey I tried.

WolverineX1 said:
I'm over 30. Hey if I gain 15lbs and lose 8, I won't cry. If I gain 15 and lose 15 I won't cry but will be dissapointed. If I gain 15lbs and lose 145lbs. Well, hey I tried.
Now I know that this whole thread is a joke and i'm calling you on it! :toilet:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back