Dbol Only Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
gator_mclusky said:
Arguably the best Anabolic boards on the net doesnt need bullshit.
JMHO

Gator

Agreed, the people here are soild. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are serious and the info that is given should reflect that. I know that I have learned quite a bit from reading the threads on 'ology. I have seen some other sites and they are a mess.

Day 6. Well was feeling lethargic. But force myself to gym. No strength increase at all. Actually last Friday (my first day of cycle) I actually was stronger when I did backs/biceps. Today was pretty much same strength, but intensity was up. I felt I coulda worked out for hours.

I constantly feel tired, maybe because I'm training harder. But what bugs me is the constant fluctuation in bloat/pump. One day I'm pumped/bloat, next day I deflate, eight hours later it comes back. My water intake is pretty much the same.

Also noticed since I started cycle my bowel movements have yet to be solid.

So far so good, after 6 days, no sides besides one small nosebleed and feeling tired and down.

woke up this morning and my piss was yellow- took nolvadex
cut finger at woke-20mg nolvadex
photocopier didn't work-gave it nolvadex

is their a pattern forming here?

gamecock said:
Anybody ever heard of Eurobolic Deca 300. Eurobolic Enanthate? Gear looks real. Down to 230 and need help
WTF? Your in the wrong forum bud. Besides, this a cycle log (joke) thread. No need to hijack and ask off topic questions here. Go to the respected area and ask your question where it will get the answers your looking for.

Sprt

o, someone already started one with links to this shit...but i do wish I could be a little more "open" in this thread

intrinsic1 said:
Agreed, the people here are soild. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are serious and the info that is given should reflect that. I know that I have learned quite a bit from reading the threads on 'ology. I have seen some other sites and they are a mess.
Great way to water down one of the best Anabolic forums on the net. Shit like this is a waste of my time and experience.

Gator

Day 7. Less bloated today. Today I was off from gym. Had to work double shift so my diet was off, did not get 6 meals in. got 3. drank tons of water.

Felt cut and not as tired. Might up to 40mg e/d since tommorrow is start of 2nd week into cycle.

what did you take to feel less bloated?? nolva?

feeling "cut" on dbol? interesting dbol you have there

Aczech said:
what did you take to feel less bloated?? nolva?

feeling "cut" on dbol? interesting dbol you have there
he forgot to mention he drank some Winstrol (winny) for breakfast

DBL that cuts? That's got to be that new Ethiopian shit! I didn't even know that stuff was available yet. Wolv ... brother, please please tell me where you got it. I gota through some of that into my current cycle! F*CK YA! I'm Stoked now! Wooooo ... :rolleyes2

Seriously man ... I think you think about sh*t to much. Honestly, don't dwell! 99% of everything you have told us has been your imagination and nothing more, IMO. I'm getting a little tired of it, and I can say this with a clear conscious.

Aside from your magic DBL that cuts, your 12hr pumps that vanish and reappear without warning, and the fact that you still have not given us any stats of any kind (pre-cycle, current, ect), you have failed to answer any of the questions anyone who's wasted their time in this thread has asked you.

My suggestion is that until we start getting answers, real answers, besides "I eat clean," that no one else waste any more of their time here.

Good Day,
Sprt

TERESKAN said:
slow down sprt no need to be so aggresive towards gamecunt. take 20mg nolva for that aggression!

DAMN!!! That is the funniest fucken thing I have read lately. My fucken stomach hurts from laughing and I got tears in my eyes. This thread is fucken hilarious!!! I love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back