Epic lgd-4033 sarmsearch gear

I've seen a few people do that, I think that's a awesome idea running it with pct during cycle.
I'm glad you like the S4 man my results were phenomenal. How long have you been on and what improvements have you made? I gained 7.5lbs lost 1.5% bf

Just to clarify I do not think its a good idea to run SARMs (or anything suppressive) during PCT.

Adding Clomid to a SARM's cycle is completely different. I also continue the clomid for four weeks after the S4, as a post cycle therapy as well.

Only been on about two weeks now... Made some pretty massive changes already. Very very strict diet/training regime at the moment though... so that was to be expected anyways. At the 4 week mark Ill definitely throw up some transformation photos.

Day 3 didn't notice alot in increased strength but endurance was up. 15 minuets of hitt after shoulders and core today. Cardio was much easier, took much more to get winded. Seemed like I went through my sets a little faster then usual. Tomorrow I'm bumping to 5mg and hope I'll see some strength gains. I do think it might be speeding up my metabolism a bit.

ill be following along bro. Just into the second half of my osta/s4 stack and loving it. Ordered some lgd for my next run mid summer.

As far as lgd as a standalone....i personlly wouldn't if i wasn't on trt. But people can decide for themselves. LGD will shut you down by the end of the cycle, but so will prohormones and people still run those without a test base. If i had to choose to run a PH by itself or LGD, i'd choose LGD. Besides shutdown, the side effects are almost non-existant.

Last couple days I dint get to make it to the gym. So today I played catch up. First thing I noticed from bumping the dosage up is that I did begin to hold a little water. Strength is up nicely, cardio endurance is up a good bit, weight lifting endurance is frkn awesome and recovery is awesome. Once I bump the dosage I noticed I heal in 2 days or a little more. Pretty damn quick. That might be the greatest aspect of lgd if it keeps recover that quick throughout the cycle. I'm going to attempt to make my workouts more strenuous and hopefully I still recover as quickly. That's about all I have new. I been rediculously busy so sorry I haven't posted a pic yet.

rip through a leg workout like a beast today. it wasnt so much i was stronger, there was virtually no wait time to recover. within a minute i was ready for another set. i didnt do any extra today but i got through the routine so quickly. 30 minutes after done lifting i felt like my legs were jello. this stuff does bloat. id say half as much as dbol, so its not super dry looking but its working great. i plan on staying at 5mg about 4 or 5 more days and then bumping to 7. its totally legit so far. good stuff

So i experimented a lot with dosage at 7 is when I noticed something. I went through some logs and the lighter guys were at 3-6mg I went to 10mg and I can say it's the magic number I started seeing a real difference. I've noticed there is a strength increase and it's pretty dose dependent. And the growth is pretty much the same , don't be afraid to up the mg. I'm going to up the dose when ever needed. I haven't had time to diet like I should lately, I've sucked down more calories then I should of been, eating Xmas candy with my kids and mountains of food with my family getting to together. But atleast it's winter right lol.

So i hit back yesterday and today I can definitely see a difference. The lgd is definitely in go mode now. I think I'll up it to 12 and see if there is a difference. If there is I'll stay there. I am recovering VERY fast. Strength I wouldn't rate better then s4 but mass is probably slightly better.

After swapping the kiddos i swang by the gym and killed a hard 2 hours of just iron. because of xmas and being nonstop my diet has suffered a lot recently. I been at 12 since back and it a huge ass increase. The higher the dose the more bloat but it doesnt to seem to be exponential, infact its slowing down, Im under the impression bloat just reaching a stopping point may 15mg. Id compare it to dbol with 40% of the bloat with more keepable muscle...when refering to gains so far. the bloat id say maybe a high dose of old school mono hyd creating. So far its good shit. I think itd be a good addition to something really anabolic...S4 winstrol triumphalis hdrol...i think a stack like that and this shit would shine like a knight. Lgd at 15mg and S4 at 75mg would most likely be fucking crazy good. the muscle ive gained is very large and blows up quick over night almost. Its only downfall is that its not super thick and hard...its just large quanities of msucle being added. I could probably compensate by going lighter wieght and more reaps but nah,......its winter i want the GAINS. Ill be chubby for a few months. A second run with this stuff i could be a lot more specific but im learning as I go here guys...lgd is totally new to me.

Sarmsearch is having an xmas sale so you guys still have a day to jump on board...use XMAS25 and get 25% off

Me and a buddy were the only 2 in the gym. It was great. I killed bicepts for and hour and a half with no waiting for any machine or weight. I'm a lot stronger now, every workout.

At 1 3mg and I'm really starting to see what the hype was about. Great amounts of muscle is jumping on, every workout now. My legs are as big as they've ever been and I've been having people tell me my calves are awesome. Gettin stronger every week. Long over due but tomorrow I'll get some pics up and take another towards the end, there really wasn't a need earlier till I figured out the dosing.

At 1 3mg and I'm really starting to see what the hype was about. Great amounts of muscle is jumping on, every workout now. My legs are as big as they've ever been and I've been having people tell me my calves are awesome. Gettin stronger every week. Long over due but tomorrow I'll get some pics up and take another towards the end, there really wasn't a need earlier till I figured out the dosing.

How long you running LGD-4033 for?

I'm guessing I have maybe 2 weeks left in my bottle. Sucks because I just now figured the dosing out 3 weeks in. The amount of good mass it's giving I'd like to run it another 4 weeks.

Well grab that other bottle and let's make it happen lol. Sounds like you're enjoying LGD. I've never needed to go above 8mg to get great results, but I see the high doses are treating you well!

Well grab that other bottle and let's make it happen lol. Sounds like you're enjoying LGD. I've never needed to go above 8mg to get great results, but I see the high doses are treating you well!

what did you weigh? im almost 220 right now? if i had started leaner im sure 10 could yield the same results, im a little fat right now. im sure im 13% but those calories with lgd has thrown the muscle on brother.

what did you weigh? im almost 220 right now? if i had started leaner im sure 10 could yield the same results, im a little fat right now. im sure im 13% but those calories with lgd has thrown the muscle on brother.

I was about 205 at the time. Ended the cycle at around 212 with hardly any fat gain that I could notice. I was not eating particularly clean either. I was around 15% bf also when I started.

I was about 205 at the time. Ended the cycle at around 212 with hardly any fat gain that I could notice. I was not eating particularly clean either. I was around 15% bf also when I started.

ok kool statistically we were pretty close in dose to weight. 7lbs damn that's a lot of beef bro that was a good cycle. i think i might actually come close to that.

Back