Infection's First Cycle

Fuck yeah to the mail guy! How are your gains coming along bro? Im fucking stoked about starting mine very soon!

Fuck yeah to the mail guy! How are your gains coming along bro? Im fucking stoked about starting mine very soon!

Today is day 25, so besides being horny as fuck, I should start seeing some gains in the coming 10-15 days. I weighed in today at 203, which is 10 pounds up, but I am down since last week. I guess it isn't a big deal because it was probably food and bloat.

Feeling great! Today was chest, and my strength was up a little, which was nice. I finished with triceps, and I am decreasing the weight on my tricep workouts for a few weeks because of some nerve irritation during tricep workouts in my right arm.

I definitely think it is slowly kicking in now, because I was feeling pretty good all the way through to the last rep of my last workout.

Bloat is backing down. One more day of letro, and then I will just use aromasin.

Infection, you are in for a treat. I've used prop before but it was low quality prop. My diet really helped. Now that its week 5 for me on the test-e, i know what people mean when they say you will know that you are ON. Week 5 is crazy for me. It also helps that im on tren-a but there was a huge boost this week. You are looking full btw!

Im on the quest too. Im actually posting this from my special friend's place who was asleep when I hit her up tonight LOL. Have fun bro! Good to hear that you're feeling better from the flu as well.

Infection what is your email address ? I need to talk to you.Or send me a private message please

Dude, your first post was to ask for a PM or my email address? dafuq?

Say what you need to say here because I dont PM people under 50 posts for a reason.

Infection, you are in for a treat. I've used prop before but it was low quality prop. My diet really helped. Now that its week 5 for me on the test-e, i know what people mean when they say you will know that you are ON. Week 5 is crazy for me. It also helps that im on tren-a but there was a huge boost this week. You are looking full btw!

Im on the quest too. Im actually posting this from my special friend's place who was asleep when I hit her up tonight LOL. Have fun bro! Good to hear that you're feeling better from the flu as well.

Thanks buddy! I appreciate the input. I can tell it's starting to work, but I am excited for the big push like you mentioned.

I hope your quest last night was a good one! Stay healthy and train hard!

NIce pics buddy! Your starting to look much fuller. Its only going to keep getting better! Keep up the good work and keep up the updates!

Back and biceps today. Awesome workout, and really had a good pump throughout the entire workout. I am doing abs and forearms tomorrow. I used to be a competitive arm wrestler, and do some serious grip training, so some of my old grip buddies are coming over tomorrow to have a practice which should be really fun. I am going to start doing 2 on, 1 off, because I need a little break after back day.

Soooooo, here is the chick update. I was at the gym today, and this unbelievably perfect girl is there walking on the track that goes around the lifting area. I've seen her before, and I can honestly say she is one of the top 3 most perfect girls I have ever seen in my life, and I goto college in Boston. And the guys I lift with also confirmed the level of hotness. She is at the 'unobtainable' level. Anyways, so I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, and it was driving me crazy while I was trying to bust my ass. She is like 5'8"ish, 110#, dark brown hair, skinny waist, perfect boobs, gorgeous face, etc...

So my buddies and I were talking about how nobody has the balls to talk to her, obviously, and so I was like, why not? I know she is gonna say no, but just to converse with her and get rejected by her would be fucking awesome. So she walked by me on her way to the locker room, so I knew she was leaving, and I was just killing time, so I ran to get my shit really fast so I could beat her out of the gym and she would have to walk by me in the hallway. I was gonna try and say something/anything to her as she walked by. When I saw her enter the hallway, I was like, oh shit, I don't know what to say! She got really close, and my hand was shaking as I was pouring waxy maize into my shaker, and I was freaking out. When I looked up at her to say something she was looking at me and it caught me way off guard, and I pussied out hardcore.

Soooo, tomorrow will be my redeeming opportunity to try again. I hope she comes, because all my buddies are coming at the same time so that I can ask her out to coffee, and they can comfort me when she absolutely shuts me down. I can't wait!!!

Oh yeah, some pics post workout just for shits.
View attachment 547889View attachment 547890View attachment 547891View attachment 547892

Hahaha. Almost the exact same thing happened with me at my gym. Funny how the hottest girl will turn any guy into a total pussy. New to the site but will also be following. Good luck!

Thanks, guys. Today was a rest day so I did abs, and chilled in the hot tub at the club. So I don't know what the deal is lately, but do hot tubs attract fat people? I was in the hot tub, and literally every single person in viewing range was enormous. Go on a diet, America.

I was let down too, as the girl was not at the gym today. I guess tomorrow (shoulders) I can only hope she is there!

Nice pictures, clearly you're genetically gifted. how are the legs looking ? The only thing i would say to bring up (as far as getting on stage is concerned) would be the lower lats and overall back thickness. What are you weighing at this point?

Thanks Cody! Legs are coming along. They are about 26.5", so not small, not big. I had spinal surgery last January, so I took some time off from lower back and legs. I am starting to ramp up the weight now. I still don't do dead lifts as I see no reason to.

I just switched back to lower lat work instead of width, so perfect timing! My major weak point are my traps. Delts grow quick, but my traps barely grow. Well, now they are growing, lol.

I was 191 after cutting, and I am at 206 as of yesterday. Week 5 of my cycle is starting today, too.

Nice results!! I can't wait for the test to kick in for me too, I just started today with the same cycle.

Well I can officially say that I know I worked out hard, because I collapsed and puked. Today, was leg day. I got light headed and beyond pumped from leg extensions and leg press, that I collapsed and then puked on my way to leg curls.

Anyways, I ended my workout early after fleeing from embarrassment, slammed my carbs, and headed out.

Which is why I always workout fasted...

Well only water came up, because I drink a lot of water throughout the day, and I always eat an hour before lifting to spike my insulin and muscle glycogen. How do you find energy or get a pump if you work out fasted...?

Back