Infection's First Cycle

Sounds like a solid plan. I especially like the fact that you are getting meals in throughout the night and a shake in the morning to get that protein in quickly. That is good dieting right there. Are you worried about recovery at all? I would add some hcg in there but I'm pretty sure I remember you have some hcg.

Also just curious how do you know if your e2 is too low instead of high? I realized on my test-e cycle just last week after feeling exhausted that my estradiol was too high (and I was thinking it was too low) because I did not have any noticeable sides like bloat. So I actually need to take aromasin at 12.5 ed instead of eod to keep it in range probably because of the half life, etc. Looks good though! I think I'm going to steal a page from your diet and do the cassein and cottage cheese at around 3 am.

Hey guys, I started my first cycle today! Everything is here, and it was easy as pie pinning right into the gluteus.

I am running 500mg a week split between Monday and Thursday. This will be a fun 12 weeks! I hope this basic beginner's cycle will help others looking to do their first cycle.

Here are some pics for fun. (NOTE: I have 2 more bottles awaiting me at home, plus 2 bottles now)

View attachment 547437View attachment 547438

This looks like a thread i am going to keep up with!!! Excited to see and read these results!!! Keep it up.

Some say the performance is actually increased while fasted and or not having any carbs in your system. Not quite sure If there have been enough quality studies to back things up though. However I don't feel too many people workout while fasted because they are afraid they'll throw up IDK. Anyway,

Whats your Weight at Boss? And more importantly how are you feeling?

I fast before workouts. Because when you do, your body releases Insulin, and when you release insulin, your body is told to use fat as your energy source. And in the end leads to fat lose. Atleast this is what i understand.

Dude! Great read. I'm in my first cycle as well. I'm pinning 400mg testo 300mg eq split 2/wk and from my research seems like most dudes just do Clomid and or nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). You reckon I should run something on cycle. No issues yet.

Sounds like a solid plan. I especially like the fact that you are getting meals in throughout the night and a shake in the morning to get that protein in quickly. That is good dieting right there. Are you worried about recovery at all? I would add some hcg in there but I'm pretty sure I remember you have some hcg.

Also just curious how do you know if your e2 is too low instead of high? I realized on my test-e cycle just last week after feeling exhausted that my estradiol was too high (and I was thinking it was too low) because I did not have any noticeable sides like bloat. So I actually need to take aromasin at 12.5 ed instead of eod to keep it in range probably because of the half life, etc. Looks good though! I think I'm going to steal a page from your diet and do the cassein and cottage cheese at around 3 am.

Thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words and comments!

I have hcg to blast at the end, and will finish up with nolva and clomid.

You have me wondering now about the e2.. I have been feeling a bit lethargic, and I have a small amount of bloat. I did a small blast of letro a few weeks ago because I was decently bloated and it decreased pretty fast after 4 eod doages of letro. It could be high now that you mention it. I will put some thought into this. I might go grab some blood work, but I don't know if it is all that necessary to be honest right now.

Great update Everyone should take note of the calories being consumed. You have got to eat to grow man! Also I like how you adjust based on how you feel. That comes with time and exerience. Keep up the solid work.

I fast before workouts. Because when you do, your body releases Insulin, and when you release insulin, your body is told to use fat as your energy source. And in the end leads to fat lose. Atleast this is what i understand.

Actually, when you are exercising, the amount of insulin released is reduced significantly, regardless if you are fasting or not.

The quality of my workout decreases a lot when I do not eat 45-60 minutes before lifting. I always eat before lifting now, because not only do I want to maximize my efforts in the gym, but I LOVE the pump, which cannot be obtained if you are fasted...

Actually, when you are exercising, the amount of insulin released is reduced significantly, regardless if you are fasting or not.

The quality of my workout decreases a lot when I do not eat 45-60 minutes before lifting. I always eat before lifting now, because not only do I want to maximize my efforts in the gym, but I LOVE the pump, which cannot be obtained if you are fasted...

thanks for the insight! i will have to try this. its just try and learn, or read and learn with the amount of info on this website. you get good and bad info. its always good to run into people who actually know what they are talking about!

I was going to post some updates last night but my campus lost power, so I will try and get everything posted up tonight.

Okay, so here is some information about my workouts:

I will give an example of chest day. I always warm up my shoulders a little with light side raises, rotator work, and some other shit. I typically start with incline dumbbells because I am currently working on my upper chest more than my lower chest. So, I do some lighter sets on a 30ish degree incline bench, then move to working sets.

Example: 30 x 20, 30 x 20, 45 x 20, 45 x 15, 65 x 15, 80 x 12, 100 x 9, 90 x max effort.

By doing several warm up sets and mid weight sets, I not only warm up my muscles, but I am pre-exhausting them. This is much safer because I am not moving as much weight, which is hard on the joints and connective tissue, but I also get a much better pump when doing several sets split up as shown above.

I then move to cable flys. I start off with one lighter set, 60 x 20, then move up to 80 x 15, 80 x 15, and finish with working sets at 110 x 12-14, 110 x max effort + 60 x max effort. I like drop sets, because it gets me very pumped, I feel some serious burn, and it seems to work really well for me. I do a few sets less on cable flys than incline dumbbells because I am already warmed up, and also because I want to still feel pretty good for the rest of my workout.

On to decline bench. I mix it up with different angles, but I focus on hitting the bar in line with my nipples. I blast through a warm up set of 135 x 20 just to make sure I am using proper form, and feeling fluid with the movement. Up to 225 x 15, 225 x 15, and finish with 265 x 10, 265 x max effort + 135 x max effort.

That is usually all I do for chest. I have been mixing in some random stuff to see how I like different movements, mainly to hit the upper chest, so I might be changing my routine up a bit in the near future.

I really like this pre-exhaustion concept for back and leg days. I had spinal surgery last year, so I am very careful with the stress I put on my spine, so pre-exhausting my muscles is ideal so that I am not moving as much weight for my working sets, and I stay in my personal safe zone. Tomorrow for squats, I will do 135 x 15, 135 x 15, 135 x 15, 185 x 15, 185 x 15, all before my working sets. My legs are growing like weeds.

Anyways, I hope this helps some people if they are looking to change up their training. The principles are based off of some workout programs I have read about from ifbb pros, such as kai green, who is a big advocate for pre-exhaustion.

If anyone has any questions about it, feel free to ask.

Today was legs. Awesome workout. I hit some personal bests during squats, and was feeling super motivated while training with a buddy here at school. Him and I also spent an hour posing tonight and I really feel like I am starting to get the basics of posing down, at least for the mandatories.

dude your getting biggggg man, just saw your picture, and compared it when you finished your diet. Great results brother!!!! Your maintaining low bf to i see. Keep up the great work bro! Ill be hopping on my shit in 8-9 weeks!!.

-Def your upper body exploded, and you got them big abs too!

dude your getting biggggg man, just saw your picture, and compared it when you finished your diet. Great results brother!!!! Your maintaining low bf to i see. Keep up the great work bro! Ill be hopping on my shit in 8-9 weeks!!.

-Def your upper body exploded, and you got them big abs too!

Thanks bud. I am making some great progress. I still have like 11 weeks to go, so potentially a lot more to gain.

You will love it when you start!

Delts/traps tonight. My strength is really starting to skyrocket. I have been a little on the low side of sleep, so tonight I am jumping in bed a little early.

I also ordered some new stuff that will be here in a few weeks. After much thought, as well as some help from a moderator, I decided to toss in masteron for the last part of the cycle to decrease bloat, harden up, and optimize my gains. I don't know what dosage I will run, maybe 200 2x week, or maybe a little higher at 200 eod. Any input from guys who like to run masteron?

Legs tomorrow. F yeah!

Back