Is It Possible To Gain 10 Lbs Of Muscle With Just 250 Mgs Of Sustanon (sust) A Week?

MIGHTY DOG

Is It Possible To Gain 10 Lbs Of Muscle With Just 250 Mgs Of Sust A Week?

Most people advocate high doses of sust(eg. 500 to 1500), so i am wondering if it is possible to gain some muscle with just 250 mgs of sust alone? I mean 250 mgs is still a lot more than what a grown man body produces a week.

It's possible w/ great diet and lots of rest bro......but 500mg wuldn't hurt either.....

How many cycles have you done bro and whats your age?

BTW.....for first cycle I would go w/ Test Enathate or Cyp......400-500mg

My 1st cycle was susr 250mg/wk for 8 weeks. I gained and kept 23lbs and dropped a bit of fat.

So I guess the answer is yes.

The average healthy guy between the ages of 18-25 years old produces 50-70mgs of Test a week. 250mgs of Test Enanthate without the ester is 180mgs. That's over 2-3 times what you would produce, naturally. So, I'd have to say yes you can.:D

I don't know if its possible but personally if I'm going to cycle, I'm not going to do it half ass (and its a stretch to say 250 mgs. of sust per week is even half ass, its more like third ass). Honestly, I really, really doubt that you will see any increase in side effects or anything negative at all by doing 500 mgs. per week.

My first cycle was 1sust every 5day and 300mg of corn oil(Deca fake!!!)I gained 22lbs,I eated very poor cause I had to travel and I have a party almost every night.Bro,If you looking an aestheticaly pleasing phisique some friends of mine use only an amp of sust every week.

my buddy gained 15 and kept it all form 250 of sus everyweek for just 6 weeks.

now when he does "natural shows" he just takes some winnie and he wins =)

some people just need alitte to do the job, some need to throw in the kitchen sink

You can gain 10lbs on 250/wk of sus but you could also gain 10lbs on 0/wk of sus. It's called the placebo effect!

I think if you changed it to enan or cyp you blood levels will be more consistent. My in hind site wishs he would of use one of those instead of the sus.

JohnnyB

Why would you go to all the trouble of using AS, (buying an illegal drug, buying syringes, injecting it, recovering from it, possible acne, etc.), and then only use 250mg of sust which is really about 180mg of test. You should use at least 500-600mg if you're going to go though all the bother. Research physicians are using 600mg on men who have never cycled with regularity now. If it's safe for them why isn't it safe for you? You only get one first cycle bro do enough to make a lasting change in your body composition.

Amen brotha.

ulter said:
Why would you go to all the trouble of using AS, (buying an illegal drug, buying syringes, injecting it, recovering from it, possible acne, etc.), and then only use 250mg of sust which is really about 180mg of test. You should use at least 500-600mg if you're going to go though all the bother. Research physicians are using 600mg on men who have never cycled with regularity now. If it's safe for them why isn't it safe for you? You only get one first cycle bro do enough to make a lasting change in your body composition.

JohnnyB said:
I think if you changed it to enan or cyp you blood levels will be more consistent. My in hind site wishs he would of use one of those instead of the sus.

JohnnyB

What he Said

Only reason 500-1000 mg is recomended is because Sust has 4 test esters in it and to get consistent and constant blood levels, you need to shoot EOD and at least 750 mg is what you need, if u were to do it properly. Go with Enanthate or PROP if you dont mind ED/EOD shots at 50 mg ED or 100mg EOD [350mg/wk] and it doesn't give you water retention.

Gains are mostly determined on your Diet and intensity of workouts, so DONT overrule that.

big_bonez said:
What he Said

Only reason 500-1000 mg is recomended is because Sust has 4 test esters in it and to get consistent and constant blood levels, you need to shoot EOD and at least 750 mg is what you need, if u were to do it properly.

Sorry but that is old school thinking and not correct.

You guys seems to forget that all sust esters release the same drug - ,testosterone, into the bloodstream.

Also, all test esters start releasing test immediately...

The following is a post by Andy13 about this:

Andy13:

The model of sustanon compared to esters of various other half lives shows that sustanon is much, much, more like a single ester testosterone than you might think. I too believed that blood levels would be more difficult to control, compared to TE for instance.. until I plotted this..

I think there is A LOT of misconception about sustanon. There is an infamous thread that has been claimed by more different authors than I can count. I'm not talking about paraphrasing either. This gets cut-n-pasted, word for fucking word, and the sad part is that is it ridiculously erroneous and misleading. It's pretty much entirely shyte except for the few instances where universal, 'impossible-to-fuck-up no-matter-what' type of 'good' information such as "inject more frequently" is given.. But even then, it is buried in so much illogical garbage that the principles are skewed. I hate this post.

This is a huge reason why many BBers do not understand the concept of the ester. I'm not talking about knowing "longer ester= longer half life, shorter ester= faster acting. Knowledge of (only) this trivial information is dangerous. I remember when I first learned about esters and had only this understanding.. I thought I knew everything there was to know. It turns out that this isn't even the half of it.

Back to my rant about this infamous sustanon post, the author clearly does not understand how esters work. The common misconception that I (and probably many others) had once is that in sustanon, the prop releases first, and then the phenyl prop, followed by the longer esters (but later). After all, the longer esters don't kick in until week 3 or so, right? Nothing say's "I have no fucking clue about esters" quite like the latter statement..

This fundamental lack of understanding is something I feel is important, and I have made it my life-long goal to take the time and try and explain this (100's of times) to those who have been misinformed. A good many of them don't give a shit. They want the bottom line, after all, who gives a shit about esters during their 10-month winter hiatus from the gym? I can certainly appreciate that... Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) mentoring isn't for everyone and everyone shouldn't do it.. The problem is that it is usually these dudes (who care only to know where to stick the pin) that are the first one's to regurgitate the shit they heard yesterday, thus doing their part to perpetuate the cycle of ignorance…

Next time, I’ll tell you how I really feel about the idiots in this sport who litter the boards with filth and plagiarized garbage..

Andy

big_bonez said:

Only reason 500-1000 mg is recomended is because Sust has 4 test esters in it and to get consistent and constant blood levels, you need to shoot EOD and at least 750 mg is what you need, if u were to do it properly.

If you take away all the different graphs, math and shit.....and just take a rather simplistic look at it.......you should realize it must act like a single ester test, because it was developed for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) shots to be given 2 - 3 weeks apart. Do you really think if it gave up spikes of big ups and downs, that it ever would have been approved for HRT.....I think not !!

Re: Is It Possible To Gain 10 Lbs Of Muscle With Just 250 Mgs Of Sust A Week?

I gained 7lbs with 100mg of deca for 5 weeks and 3 out of those 5 weeks I shot up one Sus each week. that was my first cycle. So, I say, yes you can....HOWEVER...that all depends on how often, how many years and how you lift, how much you weigh, and how much you eat, and how quick you want to gain the weight . Give some stats and I could tell you if it's possible.

ulter said:

People these days think bodybuilding is all drugs, go ahead and think that. Taking 250mg/wk and gaining 23lbs is better than gaining the same thing off of 500mg per week. Less drug, same results, doesnt sound bad to me. My pins are free, I live in Canada, and its 5 minutes away from my house to pick them up. Its not illegal for personal use in Canada, so there goes those big problems :) . Im proud of my first cycle, and also, My next cycles dont have to be a much higher dose! Sounds like im doing something right.

People who dont gain off of 250mg/wk sound like they dont have the genetics, or dont know what the hell they are doing. Glad its not me.

Oh and I like to inject, its fun, and I got no acne. I took clomid and kept everything, and gained even more strength and size post cycle.

I think I answered all you questions or did I miss something?

Back