Jen..16.5 weeks out 1st comp

You are just too damn hot... i wish i could find a girl like you around here... i would be in heaven :)

Your legs are your weakness. The shape is not sweeping at all. The muscles look underdeveloped in comparison to your upper body. There is a rather dramatic difference between the two. Yes, they are seperated.. but I am talking about the way the muscles actually look. I say you need to develop the quads and thighs.

Well, all I have to say is, WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW..

Jen your physique looks spectacular...keep up the great work and you'll make us all proud, (or me fall in love) whatever comes first lol j/k

natty??
you produce more test than other girls...that means you are very horny naturally...yummy!

atherjen said:
thanks everyone!! :) too kind! I need someone to rip me apart and tell me what lagging! hehe

Silverback, please dont go so overboard!!! yikes! hehe but thank you! ahh a face shot. thats me in my fav, the one in the middle. :)

my training routine.. lifting 4x week
chest/tri's
back/bi's
legs
shoulders
BUT i change this up alot.. same with sets reps and exercises.. always always switching things around. always lifting until complete failure.
cardio right now is 4 days week approx.
looks like your laggin in vitamin Cdog,I can help with that! lookin great!:D

thanks everyone!! :D you all just too darn nice!!

djufo... I think that Ive got to produce more natural test then other woman.. sometimes the veins can get pretty freaky. lol

clubfootedmidget..cant argue with u much there. thats what I wanted.. for someone to rip me apart. the pic isnt the best for a leg shot, I do have nice cuts already begining.. the guy that is getting me ready for comps agrees as well that my legs need to be more cut up and defined... still have a whille, 16 weeks. lol any suggestions? We've been working on higher reps for the legs and pre-exhausting them as well.

i heard that when a guy is laying flat and a girl sits on him giving him the back that is an excellent leg work out for the girl. let me know if you are looking for a new workout partner.

what are your measurements?

and i mean measurement as in bicep not as in bust :p
(im not a perv)

You really look great. It looks like you have put on more mass since your first pics but stayed super lean. I agree with silverback though, I'd love to see that double bi pose with your face. It just completed the picture, especially since we know what your face looks like already, which is super cute. Good luck with the comp, I think you'll do great.

Jen you look fantastic!!!

I still cant believe your so young and your training is in line!! awesome!!!!

You look great Jen. I'm kinda at a loss to tell you to work on anything specifically. Maybe triceps but really all those pics look great and you're just starting the contest prep. I'd be a little concerned about losing too much LBM, 16 weeks may be a little long to cut down from the point you are now - already lean.

thanks again everyone :)

Captain awesome.. always can count on you for a good laugh! LOL

dbolme, bis are currently 13.75' were a lil more than 14 when i was bulking, dropped some water.

Doctros.. the next set of pics Ill try to get some head shots in.. hehe ahhh im so not photogenic tho! thanks for the comment!

Trev, Im working on the tri's a bit more now actaully.. trying to bring out a more cut look.. think its a lil to late to try to add much size to them.. they'll have to do,, hopefully just cut more up. Im not strictly dieting right now... that starts dec 1st, abotu 12 weeks out. nice and slow tho. .nothing too drastic as I dont want to risk loosing much mean mass as you stated... thats my BIGGEST worry. I want to hold onto as much as I can.. the first competition is a drug tested one, but the second one is not.. so who knows what Im up against.. ekk.
any idea what my Bf% may be at now??

jen, I've told you before but I'll tell you again. You have an amazing physique and you will do very well at your show. Just keep doing what you're doing girl, cuz it's all good!:)

Back