JT190's Training Log

tman55 said:
thaks i did miss it. nice lift JT. Form is right on too. i like the shoes. you look big bro.

I appreciate it t. I've been off for almost 5 weeks now and i'm holding steady between 216 and 220.

Thanks a lot Winter, hopefully it won't take long:) I'm ready for a little JT running around.

the vid has been posted, jt. check the stickie. and love the tomato head..lol. keep lifting and keep them vids coming!!! FUTURE REFERENCE!!!

Just a quick update, I pulled 465 x 4 with no straps today (PR for that weight w/o straps), then dropped down and pulled 435 x 5. Been natty for 13 weeks now, weight has stabilized at 212lbs. I'm training for my first sanctioned comp in Sept. It's a raw push/pull and i'll be competing in the 220lb bracket.

I just went to Lowes and bought a 2 x 8 so I can make some boards, time to get serious. I'm hoping I can get this little wifey preggers by June so I can jump back on and run a strength cycle up to Sept. But who knows, she's still not ovulating and is going on Clomid probably next week.

My goal is to bench 365 raw and pull 600 raw by Sept. I've been eating like a horse and work has calmed down tremendousely so no more stress = gains. Buncha good bros in here, take care and i'll keep ya'll updated:druggie:

JT190 said:
Just a quick update, I pulled 465 x 4 with no straps today (PR for that weight w/o straps), then dropped down and pulled 435 x 5. Been natty for 13 weeks now, weight has stabilized at 212lbs. I'm training for my first sanctioned comp in Sept. It's a raw push/pull and i'll be competing in the 220lb bracket.

I just went to Lowes and bought a 2 x 8 so I can make some boards, time to get serious. I'm hoping I can get this little wifey preggers by June so I can jump back on and run a strength cycle up to Sept. But who knows, she's still not ovulating and is going on Clomid probably next week.

My goal is to bench 365 raw and pull 600 raw by Sept. I've been eating like a horse and work has calmed down tremendousely so no more stress = gains. Buncha good bros in here, take care and i'll keep ya'll updated:druggie:

nice hearin JT.

You can get those numbers JT. No prob. Especially when you get on that next cycle.

Oh and about the pregnancy thing... It took me a while, but I figured out finally why i could never get my wife pregnant. Then i finally had two kids. Just make sure you hit the vagina and not the anus big boy!!

LOL...thanks t. I've been trying to get her to do anal but she's not into it, so I KNOW i'm hittin' the right hole. I'm tryin to talk her into writing JT190 across her boobies so I can make me a new avitar and all the 'Ology bros will think i'm cool:)

those DL's were clean... way to keep strength up

good luck with all thats going on

JT190 said:
LOL...thanks t. I've been trying to get her to do anal but she's not into it, so I KNOW i'm hittin' the right hole. I'm tryin to talk her into writing JT190 across her boobies so I can make me a new avitar and all the 'Ology bros will think i'm cool:)

if we get enough YES votes, would it help her decision. and not to be disrespectful, could there be nipples in the pic?

G'luck with the competition bro. You will definitely be able to hit those weights! And g'luck with the wife!

JT190 said:
nice to hear your updates JT. And about the avatar thing... that would be cool. :)

2/24/07 Chest/Shoulders/Tris

My bench has never really been a strong excercise for me and being natty for a while my numbers have gone down some. All reps were done with a 1 second pause at the bottom, this will humble you real quick.

Flat Bench Press - 4 Boards
275 x 5
315 x 5
335 x 3
315 x 3

No Boards
225 x 7

Incline BB Press
205 x 11

Machine Flies
130 x 15

Side Lateral Raises
20 x 20
25 x 15
25 x 15

Rope Pressdowns
120 x 20
130 x 18
140 x 15

that is a nice strong workout jt, but you know, i can't stop thinking about your proposed new avatar tbh. i have a thing for gymnast's.

tman55 said:
that is a nice strong workout jt, but you know, i can't stop thinking about your proposed new avatar tbh. i have a thing for gymnast's.

I'll see what I can do:) and btw, it will include nipples...may take a while though, i'm working on it:druggie:

Was in Flarrda this week and didn't have a chance to train until today.

3/1/07 Quads/Calves

Box Squats (2in below parrallel)
275 x 5
315 x 5
335 x 3
335 x 3

Leg Presses
8 plates x 15
12 plates x 12
14 plates x 12

Calf Raises on leg press machine
410 x 20